I can't download it! >_<;

Wanwan Panic~~! Loli croissant yeastiality game coming your way!

Moderator: Staffers

I can't download it! >_<;

Unread postby mikanxkotarou » March 15th, 2009, 6:43 pm

I did it fine once before a while back (I had to recently go through getting my laptop completely restarted--lost everything on it)... but now, when I try installing the game, it says that I have to insert a DVD or something. With the trial version it worked fine, but the full one it's saying this... What's going on? Please help me! >_<;
mikanxkotarou
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ayadew » March 15th, 2009, 7:01 pm

My friend, if this is warez you're talking about.. please read the rules. viewtopic.php?t=281
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Tessara » March 15th, 2009, 9:47 pm

Um, if I'm reading mikanxkotarou's message correctly, this might just be a misunderstanding more than a warez issue. Sounds like you downloaded and played the trial version previously, which must contain a small part of the actual game with no DVD necessary. If you want to play the full version, then you're going to need to purchase the DVD of the game in addition to downloading the patch. If you look around the forum a bit I'm sure you can find links to several stores that sell this sort of thing.
Tessara
Addict

Return to Wanko to Kurasou Chat