Page 2 of 2

Posted: September 17th, 2008, 11:14 am
by Azuriazu
Meh, IMHO I would have chosen the Nadeshiko translation first since it has Kotarou scenes (My favorite pet in the game is Kotarou lol), but since I chose Risa, I'm technically saving the best for last (at least in my case). But still, I wanna see Risa's translated first.

I was giggling because of how close Risa and Yuuichi are, it reminded me of how me and my best friend are, always tellin each other about the "toys" and stuff.
► Show Spoiler

Posted: September 17th, 2008, 1:24 pm
by TheLostNick
My Vote: Risa
Why Risa: I Like Her Voice, And Her Likes'
Why Not Nadeshiko: I don't like her HairCut =D
The Bad Side: I Gotta wait for Kotarou scenes

That's about it. So, resuming, i can wait for Nadeshiko rote. :D

Posted: September 18th, 2008, 12:11 am
by Einherjar
best for last.

Posted: September 20th, 2008, 3:33 am
by md
Alkyra wrote:Risa. That route seems to be the most fun and she's my ideal woman:
-she's dfc
If Risa is DFC then what's poor Nadeshiko?

Posted: September 24th, 2008, 5:12 am
by IceCold_Asssassin
Azuriazu wrote:Meh, IMHO I would have chosen the Nadeshiko translation first since it has Kotarou scenes (My favorite pet in the game is Kotarou lol), but since I chose Risa, I'm technically saving the best for last (at least in my case). But still, I wanna see Risa's translated first.

I was giggling because of how close Risa and Yuuichi are, it reminded me of how me and my best friend are, always tellin each other about the "toys" and stuff.
► Show Spoiler
i laughed when
► Show Spoiler

Posted: September 28th, 2008, 12:01 pm
by Azuriazu
i laughed when
► Show Spoiler
LOL I remember that sound, it reminded me of this one time when one of my goth classmates brought her lime green transparent vibrator to school. I kept on imagining what kind of sound it would make. (She actually BROKE the motor inside of it. She said she worked it too hard LMAO).

I hope there will be more interesting scenes to laugh at when the next patch comes out. b(^_^)d

Posted: September 28th, 2008, 6:37 pm
by IceCold_Asssassin
Azuriazu wrote:
i laughed when
► Show Spoiler
LOL I remember that sound, it reminded me of this one time when one of my goth classmates brought her lime green transparent vibrator to school. I kept on imagining what kind of sound it would make. (She actually BROKE the motor inside of it. She said she worked it too hard LMAO).

I hope there will be more interesting scenes to laugh at when the next patch comes out. b(^_^)d
LOL oh wow nice story there XD
yeah me too. so far i like the story.

Posted: September 30th, 2008, 3:42 am
by lexicon devil
RISAAAAAAAA

Posted: October 17th, 2008, 4:15 am
by lolipedofin
Well... i thought that based on this thread, Risa's route are going to be translated first... it turned out to be Nadeshiko, huh? well... not that i complaint, i also wanna see more of Kotarou and Kuu... :D

Posted: October 17th, 2008, 3:00 pm
by Kid-Wolf
It's probablly people wanted the best route translated first I guess. Never the less I guess he went with the save the best one for last here.

Posted: October 17th, 2008, 4:28 pm
by Dirkkun
Well, he asked whose route people wanted, but he didn't say he would do that route first. :P

While Nadeshiko's route is often funny, cute, and entertaining, nothing much happens beyond slice of life and a lot of people find the ending unsatisfying since it's not a traditional romantic comedy finish. I personally enjoyed it, mostly because it's not sappy and I think it's refreshing after seeing a lot of cliche ones. A lot of the route's drama comes from Kaie's problems and most people will either dislike him for his H-scenes or only feel slightly sympathetic towards him since he's just a minor character.

Risa's route on the other hand, has the same humor, cuteness and entertainment, but the storyline hits a bit harder. It's still slice of life but the drama is a lot more interesting and relates to the main story arc about Yuuichi finding a pet dog and reluctantly adopting her and also about living with Risa. It's also a lot more emotional. I can't really talk about the route without spoiling the key plot points so let's just say that it's great because there's a whole lot of Mikan/Silvie moe.

H-wise, both routes are pretty equal and contain a variety of situations, which please or displease people depending tastes. The main difference on the translation side is that TakaJun is probably less likely to wander off to do something else instead of translating a Mikan scene from Risa's route, than the Kaie fap scenes from Nadeshiko's. These should probably go smoother, but I won't be as amused since it was fun making jokes about those scenes.

Translating what you like best first removes all motivation to do the rest, especially when it contains some material you really dislike. Oppositely, it's fun when you see that the only thing you have left to do is the part you love. With Nadeshiko's route out of the way, all that's left to translate is the route I believe TakaJun said he liked best...

Oh, And the three extras, which includes the final Kaie scene. :lol:

Posted: October 18th, 2008, 1:21 am
by lolipedofin
Well... fair enough... though that made me wondering the point of making this thread in the first place... lol.

and just a note, this is not a complaint... ok? I love this game, and I'm gonna play all the routes anyway, so no sweat for me....

Btw, will there be any suggestive scene with Seika in Nadeshiko route... not asking for full-course, just some Entre`e will do.. No one mention Seika yet, but to be honest, she probably is my favorite character, at least among humans... long live real lolies... :lol:

(Kimochi Warui-ssu !!!)

Posted: October 18th, 2008, 3:10 am
by Dirkkun
lolipedofin wrote:Btw, will there be any suggestive scene with Seika in Nadeshiko route...
No. Beside seeing her naked sprite in Kaie's fantasies, no scenes.
► Show Spoiler

Posted: October 18th, 2008, 9:07 am
by lolipedofin
oh well... that's a bummer.... although, after several ero-scenes i saw, maybe it's better that way...

And i don't think it's a good thing either for a girl her age to be shown in suggestive scene... lol (then why bother asking..)


Anyway, i don't open the spoiler tag, don't wanna ruin this game now, shouldn't I??

Posted: October 18th, 2008, 10:06 am
by Dirkkun
lolipedofin wrote:Anyway, i don't open the spoiler tag, don't wanna ruin this game now, shouldn't I??
It's not route or game ruining, just talking about an extra when you beat the routes. Everyone who used a 100% save probably knows already as it shows up when you select START on the main menu. But if you want to keep the surprise, it's fine too. :wink:

Posted: October 18th, 2008, 4:55 pm
by Kid-Wolf
Well not only that, but that route took up almost 70% of the entire game if you look at the main page of course. So at least this way it made it worth the while to translate everyone's favorite route last then. I think that's what this poll was really for. It should of been title which girl do you like more, and then go with the less favored girl first I guess.

Posted: October 19th, 2008, 7:26 am
by tota
Out of curiosity, is there only one of each route (i.e. good ending/bad ending) for Risa and Nadeshiko?

Posted: October 19th, 2008, 5:07 pm
by Dirkkun
Kid-Wolf wrote:Well not only that, but that route took up almost 70% of the entire game if you look at the main page of course.
Common to both routes: ~40%, Nadeshiko ~30%, Risa ~30%.

tota wrote:Out of curiosity, is there only one of each route (i.e. good ending/bad ending) for Risa and Nadeshiko?
Just one ending per route. Although Nadeshiko's ending has an element that changes in hers depending on what choose at the last choice.

Posted: October 19th, 2008, 10:59 pm
by TakaJun
As to why I did Nadeshiko-san route first, Dirkkun pretty much said it in his post.
Dirkkun wrote:Well, he asked whose route people wanted, but he didn't say he would do that route first. :P

Translating what you like best first removes all motivation to do the rest, especially when it contains some material you really dislike. Oppositely, it's fun when you see that the only thing you have left to do is the part you love. With Nadeshiko's route out of the way, all that's left to translate is the route I believe TakaJun said he liked best...
The poll was to see which one people saw as "best" so I can save the best for last.
I saved Risa's route largely to keep my motivation up. Besides, Nadeshiko-san's ending doesn't really leave you being satisfied.

Posted: October 20th, 2008, 6:12 am
by Winter
although... I dont know... i kinda like the route... it would seem to be more realistick
► Show Spoiler
although... I have no idea on whats in store for Risas route