Who's route do you want translated first?

Wanwan Panic~~! Loli croissant yeastiality game coming your way!

Moderator: Staffers

Who's route do you want translated first?

Poll ended at September 14th, 2008, 6:23 am

Risa
69%
Nadeshiko
31%

Total votes : 42

Unread postby Azuriazu » September 17th, 2008, 11:14 am

Meh, IMHO I would have chosen the Nadeshiko translation first since it has Kotarou scenes (My favorite pet in the game is Kotarou lol), but since I chose Risa, I'm technically saving the best for last (at least in my case). But still, I wanna see Risa's translated first.

I was giggling because of how close Risa and Yuuichi are, it reminded me of how me and my best friend are, always tellin each other about the "toys" and stuff.

I laughed when I found out that Risa was a masochist. Lol damn it all.
Azuriazu
Might just like this board

Unread postby TheLostNick » September 17th, 2008, 1:24 pm

My Vote: Risa
Why Risa: I Like Her Voice, And Her Likes'
Why Not Nadeshiko: I don't like her HairCut =D
The Bad Side: I Gotta wait for Kotarou scenes

That's about it. So, resuming, i can wait for Nadeshiko rote. :D
TheLostNick
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Einherjar » September 18th, 2008, 12:11 am

best for last.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby md » September 20th, 2008, 3:33 am

Alkyra wrote:Risa. That route seems to be the most fun and she's my ideal woman:
-she's dfc

If Risa is DFC then what's poor Nadeshiko?
md
Crack Addic!

Unread postby IceCold_Asssassin » September 24th, 2008, 5:12 am

Azuriazu wrote:Meh, IMHO I would have chosen the Nadeshiko translation first since it has Kotarou scenes (My favorite pet in the game is Kotarou lol), but since I chose Risa, I'm technically saving the best for last (at least in my case). But still, I wanna see Risa's translated first.

I was giggling because of how close Risa and Yuuichi are, it reminded me of how me and my best friend are, always tellin each other about the "toys" and stuff.

I laughed when I found out that Risa was a masochist. Lol damn it all.

i laughed when
Yuuichi was helping risa with the boxes of stuff and then one of them was too heavy risa took it and droped the whole box and a bunch of toys and magazines came out. the best part was when u heard the vrooooom from one of them :lol:
IceCold_Asssassin
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Azuriazu » September 28th, 2008, 12:01 pm

i laughed when
Yuuichi was helping risa with the boxes of stuff and then one of them was too heavy risa took it and droped the whole box and a bunch of toys and magazines came out. the best part was when u heard the vrooooom from one of them :lol:

LOL I remember that sound, it reminded me of this one time when one of my goth classmates brought her lime green transparent vibrator to school. I kept on imagining what kind of sound it would make. (She actually BROKE the motor inside of it. She said she worked it too hard LMAO).

I hope there will be more interesting scenes to laugh at when the next patch comes out. b(^_^)d
Azuriazu

Unread postby IceCold_Asssassin » September 28th, 2008, 6:37 pm

Azuriazu wrote:
i laughed when

LOL I remember that sound, it reminded me of this one time when one of my goth classmates brought her lime green transparent vibrator to school. I kept on imagining what kind of sound it would make. (She actually BROKE the motor inside of it. She said she worked it too hard LMAO).

I hope there will be more interesting scenes to laugh at when the next patch comes out. b(^_^)d

LOL oh wow nice story there XD
yeah me too. so far i like the story.
IceCold_Asssassin
Crack Addic!

Unread postby lexicon devil » September 30th, 2008, 3:42 am

RISAAAAAAAA
lexicon devil
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 17th, 2008, 4:15 am

Well... i thought that based on this thread, Risa's route are going to be translated first... it turned out to be Nadeshiko, huh? well... not that i complaint, i also wanna see more of Kotarou and Kuu... :D
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 17th, 2008, 3:00 pm

It's probablly people wanted the best route translated first I guess. Never the less I guess he went with the save the best one for last here.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Dirkkun » October 17th, 2008, 4:28 pm

Well, he asked whose route people wanted, but he didn't say he would do that route first. :P

While Nadeshiko's route is often funny, cute, and entertaining, nothing much happens beyond slice of life and a lot of people find the ending unsatisfying since it's not a traditional romantic comedy finish. I personally enjoyed it, mostly because it's not sappy and I think it's refreshing after seeing a lot of cliche ones. A lot of the route's drama comes from Kaie's problems and most people will either dislike him for his H-scenes or only feel slightly sympathetic towards him since he's just a minor character.

Risa's route on the other hand, has the same humor, cuteness and entertainment, but the storyline hits a bit harder. It's still slice of life but the drama is a lot more interesting and relates to the main story arc about Yuuichi finding a pet dog and reluctantly adopting her and also about living with Risa. It's also a lot more emotional. I can't really talk about the route without spoiling the key plot points so let's just say that it's great because there's a whole lot of Mikan/Silvie moe.

H-wise, both routes are pretty equal and contain a variety of situations, which please or displease people depending tastes. The main difference on the translation side is that TakaJun is probably less likely to wander off to do something else instead of translating a Mikan scene from Risa's route, than the Kaie fap scenes from Nadeshiko's. These should probably go smoother, but I won't be as amused since it was fun making jokes about those scenes.

Translating what you like best first removes all motivation to do the rest, especially when it contains some material you really dislike. Oppositely, it's fun when you see that the only thing you have left to do is the part you love. With Nadeshiko's route out of the way, all that's left to translate is the route I believe TakaJun said he liked best...

Oh, And the three extras, which includes the final Kaie scene. :lol:
Dirkkun

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 18th, 2008, 1:21 am

Well... fair enough... though that made me wondering the point of making this thread in the first place... lol.

and just a note, this is not a complaint... ok? I love this game, and I'm gonna play all the routes anyway, so no sweat for me....

Btw, will there be any suggestive scene with Seika in Nadeshiko route... not asking for full-course, just some Entre`e will do.. No one mention Seika yet, but to be honest, she probably is my favorite character, at least among humans... long live real lolies... :lol:

(Kimochi Warui-ssu !!!)
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Dirkkun » October 18th, 2008, 3:10 am

lolipedofin wrote:Btw, will there be any suggestive scene with Seika in Nadeshiko route...

No. Beside seeing her naked sprite in Kaie's fantasies, no scenes.

The last extra scene you get after beating both routes and reading the two previous extras is a Kaie + Seika scene. But when I read it, I had just finished the Nadeshiko route and was sick of the shota dog. So it wasn't enjoyable. Another reason why Nadeshiko first is better. :wink:
Dirkkun

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 18th, 2008, 9:07 am

oh well... that's a bummer.... although, after several ero-scenes i saw, maybe it's better that way...

And i don't think it's a good thing either for a girl her age to be shown in suggestive scene... lol (then why bother asking..)

Anyway, i don't open the spoiler tag, don't wanna ruin this game now, shouldn't I??
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Dirkkun » October 18th, 2008, 10:06 am

lolipedofin wrote:Anyway, i don't open the spoiler tag, don't wanna ruin this game now, shouldn't I??

It's not route or game ruining, just talking about an extra when you beat the routes. Everyone who used a 100% save probably knows already as it shows up when you select START on the main menu. But if you want to keep the surprise, it's fine too. :wink:
Dirkkun

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 18th, 2008, 4:55 pm

Well not only that, but that route took up almost 70% of the entire game if you look at the main page of course. So at least this way it made it worth the while to translate everyone's favorite route last then. I think that's what this poll was really for. It should of been title which girl do you like more, and then go with the less favored girl first I guess.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby tota » October 19th, 2008, 7:26 am

Out of curiosity, is there only one of each route (i.e. good ending/bad ending) for Risa and Nadeshiko?
tota
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Dirkkun » October 19th, 2008, 5:07 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well not only that, but that route took up almost 70% of the entire game if you look at the main page of course.

Common to both routes: ~40%, Nadeshiko ~30%, Risa ~30%.

tota wrote:Out of curiosity, is there only one of each route (i.e. good ending/bad ending) for Risa and Nadeshiko?

Just one ending per route. Although Nadeshiko's ending has an element that changes in hers depending on what choose at the last choice.
Dirkkun

Unread postby TakaJun » October 19th, 2008, 10:59 pm

As to why I did Nadeshiko-san route first, Dirkkun pretty much said it in his post.
Dirkkun wrote:Well, he asked whose route people wanted, but he didn't say he would do that route first. :P

Translating what you like best first removes all motivation to do the rest, especially when it contains some material you really dislike. Oppositely, it's fun when you see that the only thing you have left to do is the part you love. With Nadeshiko's route out of the way, all that's left to translate is the route I believe TakaJun said he liked best...

The poll was to see which one people saw as "best" so I can save the best for last.
I saved Risa's route largely to keep my motivation up. Besides, Nadeshiko-san's ending doesn't really leave you being satisfied.
TakaJun

Unread postby Winter » October 20th, 2008, 6:12 am

although... I dont know... i kinda like the route... it would seem to be more realistick

I also like how in the end Yuiichi discribes Mikan as geting more beutifull and having kids, and how she decided that she would bare him a puppy before she dies and that she would teach the puppy her self...

although... I have no idea on whats in store for Risas route
Winter
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Wanko to Kurasou Chat