General Wanko Discussion (old screenshot thread)

Wanwan Panic~~! Loli croissant yeastiality game coming your way!

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby inferno_flamex » October 19th, 2008, 11:51 am

fiva55 wrote:Nice, just finished playing the nadeshiko route
Just wondering, but why is it called the nadeshiko route, since he doesnt end up with nadeshiko..... Lol perhaps I played too many eroge's where you usually end up with the heroine. And you do fuck nadeshiko all the time........ Ah wel, in a way it was a goed ending

I was wondering it as well...

Do we only have 2 routes?

No.. i mean... ENDINGS?

And is it just me?
Or am i the only one that dont really get the meaning of Nadeshiko's route?
Is there even ANY meaning in it at all!?

Except that...
Nadeshiko got married... had kids.. Yet she kinda admit that she's not gonna find love... or something like that awhile back...

Its like.. Can any one else sense "Trouble'd Kids?"

And DAMN Kotarou!
After all those years, and PUPPIES!... You still look hawt!
OH! and Mikan is so beautiful!
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Dirkkun » October 19th, 2008, 5:16 pm

fiva55 wrote:
why is it called the nadeshiko route? ---> You do fuck nadeshiko all the time...

You answered your own question. :wink:

Add because the flags the story checks to decide which branch to put you on are Risa's and Nadeshiko's. You go on the route of the one with the most points. And also because the internal route scripts are named RIS01-RIS06 and NAD01-NAD06.
Dirkkun
Might just like this board

Unread postby Winter » October 20th, 2008, 6:21 am

As for the ending of the Nadeshikos route... I kinda understand it... I mean when you start going that route Yuiichi and Nadeshiko state their point of view on the relation ship
that they understand that they would only pretend to be together... more like friends with benefits... and that Yuiichi would help her feel loved untill she either accepts the fact that she will never find it or untill she finds it and in the end... she found it... or so i think...

thats just a thought, and they both did act like grown people and didnt go all EMO in the end
as for Mikan
it was kinda sad that she was thinking of death, and was kinda waiting for it, waiting to go back to her "real" owner
Winter
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Azuriazu » October 21st, 2008, 3:00 pm

Winter wrote:as for Mikan
it was kinda sad that she was thinking of death, and was kinda waiting for it, waiting to go back to her "real" owner

Concerning Mikan:
I didn't think it was really that bad. I mean, its like a reminder to us that Mikan is living out her life to the fullest so that she can see Misa, but shes not in a hurry to see Misa, since Yuuichi told her that she has to die of old age, and nothing else. He is stating the truth that Mikan will die before he does, since dog's life spans are much shorter than a human's. He even reminds her at the end, when Mikan wants to get pregnant again and give one of her children to Yuuichi before she dies, Yuuichi says that she better not die of giving birth, and Mikan says the only thing she'll die of is old age, and nothing else.

On another note of Mikan:
She got smart, lol after becoming a therapy dog and all, she seems to be nearly as smart as Kuu to me for some reason. I thought it was nice that she would give one of her children to Yuuichi so that he wouldn't be lonely after she dies of old age. She specifically wanted to give him one of her own children, not any of her grandchildren lol.

I was surprised they didn't show an adult like Silvie or Risa at the end lol, I wonder how Silvie would look? Risa would probably look similar to Misa if you ask me.
Azuriazu

Unread postby Tsubasa » November 10th, 2008, 12:12 pm

Yeah I feel pretty ripped off by Nadeshiko's ending <.<;;
It seems as though only those that contradict existence are allowed to call themselves heroes.
血潮は鉄で 心は硝子。
Tsubasa
Addict

Unread postby furyoftheskies » November 20th, 2008, 3:21 pm

ZOMFG

I nearly cried when
Mikan was kidnapped! Oh my god! And then they couldn't find her for half a year! She totally disappeared and it was so disheartening!

Man, that was like the emotional forte when Yuuichi's life got destroyed! I actually cried man tears when they were re united. Jeez!

And then Mikan got all those scratches and arthritis and stuff! And then Silvie was the one taking care of her instead! Argh!

They didn't even get to celebrate Mikan's birthday =( That was so sad. And then Mikan was all hurt since everyone thought she was stray.

But still, each ending is interesting.
Its interesting that Mikan and Silvie don't want children in Risa's route, but they do in Nadeshiko's route.

And then what sucks is that Yuuichi gets a single life with Nadie's route cause she marries someone else.

But then in Risa's route, Nadie get's nothing, but Kota breeds, and Kaie gets married to another girl and they fight alot lol.

Risa on the other hand is a crazy sex goddess of some sort, since she's able to manage.
furyoftheskies

Unread postby Balcerzak » November 20th, 2008, 3:59 pm

lolipedofin wrote:
Balcerzak wrote:

hmm.. I'm not sure about this one... When Nadeshiko told Yuuichi that she already had her Seijin Shiki, Yuuichi assume right away that she is older than her... The fact that Seijin Shiki is held on the year you turned 20 years old, I assume that Yuuichi is 19 years old... even if you take the fact that he worked as hosts for 6 years... and let's say that the he started when he is 14 years old, he shouldn't be older than 21 years old... at least in my opinion.

I stand by my earlier statement. In addition to him being roughly ten years younger than Nadeshiko (who is 32), he is roughly ten years older than Kana (whose age we're not explicitly told but I would have to assume 12-14).
Finally, it's explicitly stated that he's in his twenties. Somewhere, in there at least, with all other evidence pointing to the lower half.
Balcerzak
Crack Addic!

Unread postby arokan » January 31st, 2009, 4:11 pm

furyoftheskies wrote:ZOMFG

I nearly cried when
Mikan was kidnapped! Oh my god! And then they couldn't find her for half a year! She totally disappeared and it was so disheartening!

Man, that was like the emotional forte when Yuuichi's life got destroyed! I actually cried man tears when they were re united. Jeez!

And then Mikan got all those scratches and arthritis and stuff! And then Silvie was the one taking care of her instead! Argh!

They didn't even get to celebrate Mikan's birthday =( That was so sad. And then Mikan was all hurt since everyone thought she was stray.

Heh, same here, biggest tear-jerker i've had since
The end of utawarerumono when hakuoro disappears and eruru is singing that really melancholy song

I also raged at the 'objectified' way people looked at their antropods, i'm generally a calm person but that made me want to punch something, especially the line
Its only "damage to property" even if you kill them
arokan
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Wanko to Kurasou Chat