General Wanko Discussion (old screenshot thread)

Wanwan Panic~~! Loli croissant yeastiality game coming your way!

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Ryougi07 » October 13th, 2008, 1:04 pm

Azuriazu wrote:
Kotarou is the same as well. Since Kotarou is a sport dog breed, she is more trained to follow orders and do more physical labor than other things. Naturally, she has some level of intelligence since she has a light duty workdog license and a police dog license as well. If you had to order the anthropets in terms of intelligence, I think it would be something like (From smartest to not so smart):

Kuu > Kaie* > Mikan > Kotarou > Silvie

Anyhow, It just means that Kotarou won't be a scholar lol, but in my case I wouldn't want Kotarou to be a scholar, I want her to be herself, a cute working doggie whose innocence and attitude defines her personality.

It's really hard to accept that Kotarou isn't on their level, but when faced with facts like this, *sobs*
But I definitely agree on your last line "cute working doggie whose innocence and attitude defines her personality."
Yup, that's the insanely cute Kotarou alright. :D
Ryougi07
Addict

Unread postby Alkyra » October 13th, 2008, 5:16 pm

Wohoo. They are done with the first route. Can't wait till the release...Gonna order that Wanko DVD imidetly when it's done...Anybody knows a good site?
Alkyra
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Azuriazu » October 14th, 2008, 4:36 am

Alkyra wrote:Wohoo. They are done with the first route. Can't wait till the release...Gonna order that Wanko DVD imidetly when it's done...Anybody knows a good site?

I dunno if Wanko To Kurasou is still for sale. I think they stopped production of the game quite a while ago, I managed to get mine way back when it was released in 2006. HimeyaShop doesn't have it for sale anymore =(

Ryougi07 wrote:
It's really hard to accept that Kotarou isn't on their level, but when faced with facts like this, *sobs*
But I definitely agree on your last line "cute working doggie whose innocence and attitude defines her personality."
Yup, that's the insanely cute Kotarou alright. :D

Yes, even a plushie of Kotarou would be fine, I'd cherish it forever lol. I wonder if they made limited edition plushies of the doggies or not?
Azuriazu
Might just like this board

Unread postby Alkyra » October 14th, 2008, 5:47 am

Damn, then how am i gonna play this game in a legal way? :cry:
Alkyra
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ryougi07 » October 14th, 2008, 11:00 am

Alkyra wrote:Damn, then how am i gonna play this game in a legal way? :cry:

Borrow from a friend?
"You're better off without the scent of blood, I might just suddenly cut you up."
Ryougi07
Addict

Unread postby Dirkkun » October 14th, 2008, 2:01 pm

Alkyra wrote:Damn, then how am i gonna play this game in a legal way? :cry:

You'll most likely need to know Japanese or someone who do. And possibly a buyer proxy since a lot of stores will not ship outside Japan. Amazon.co.jp has a few copies, mostly used, but I don't know if their policies on worldwide shipping is the same as the others Amazon sites. In any case, if someone wants to check:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listin ... er=&colid=

and the actual game page:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B000 ... 732&sr=8-1

Also, NSFW Kotarou telephone card. :P
http://www.comshop.co.jp/kaitori/item-7 ... 70005.html
Dirkkun

Unread postby Azuriazu » October 14th, 2008, 3:21 pm

Dirkkun wrote:Also, NSFW Kotarou telephone card. :P
http://www.comshop.co.jp/kaitori/item-7 ... 70005.html

GASP :shock: Kotarou has her own phone card! A (approximately) 5 USD PHONE CARD LOL! I still want the plushie though, if it exists somewhere.
Azuriazu

Unread postby IceCold_Asssassin » October 14th, 2008, 7:44 pm

thats how i get alot of my vn's are from amazon.com
they have everything there. :lol:
IceCold_Asssassin
Crack Addic!

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 14th, 2008, 9:38 pm

VN from amazon?? how?? amazon.com clearly don't have any eroge in stock, while I tried several time in amazon.co.jp, but they have clear policy of not shipping risque stuff overseas, what's weird is the same apply for figures....
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby IceCold_Asssassin » October 15th, 2008, 7:15 am

lolipedofin wrote:VN from amazon?? how?? amazon.com clearly don't have any eroge in stock, while I tried several time in amazon.co.jp, but they have clear policy of not shipping risque stuff overseas, what's weird is the same apply for figures....

they have a few.
http://www.amazon.com/Little-Sister-Adu ... 004&sr=8-3
IceCold_Asssassin
Crack Addic!

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 15th, 2008, 4:26 pm

IceCold_Asssassin wrote:
lolipedofin wrote:VN from amazon?? how?? amazon.com clearly don't have any eroge in stock, while I tried several time in amazon.co.jp, but they have clear policy of not shipping risque stuff overseas, what's weird is the same apply for figures....

they have a few.
http://www.amazon.com/Little-Sister-Adu ... 004&sr=8-3

d'oh... you're talking about the one already localized!! of course they would have it... I thought you're talking about non-localized eroge that largely only available for Japanese... and i would prefer to buy this kind of stuff directly from the seller... they would ship to outside US, and it looks like a bit cheaper, since Amazon US shipping rate to Southeast Asia is too hefty..
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Ryougi07 » October 16th, 2008, 4:36 am

Just wanted to ask. Was Nadeshiko's age mentioned in the game? Or was everything wrapped up with "she's a lot older than she looks"?
"You're better off without the scent of blood, I might just suddenly cut you up."
Ryougi07
Addict

Unread postby Dirkkun » October 16th, 2008, 10:42 am

Ryougi07 wrote:Just wanted to ask. Was Nadeshiko's age mentioned in the game? Or was everything wrapped up with "she's a lot older than she looks"?

Only that she's in her thirties but looks like a middle schoolgirl.
Dirkkun

Unread postby Balcerzak » October 16th, 2008, 2:43 pm

Dirkkun wrote:
Ryougi07 wrote:Just wanted to ask. Was Nadeshiko's age mentioned in the game? Or was everything wrapped up with "she's a lot older than she looks"?

Only that she's in her thirties but looks like a middle schoolgirl.

^This. As far as "exact numbers" go, I seem to recall that she mentioned that she's "around ten years older" than Yuuichi, who we can assume to be ~20-25, due to being college aged and perhaps getting a later start than normal.

Also, as long as we're on the topic of age... Since Kotarou's age was questioned after earlier in the thread, and while there was a very nice chat about dog breed intelligences (though I'd personally have placed Mikan > Kaie on the scale, though they should be quite close) and why that may make her seem slightly childish, nobody really got further along than "she's got a birthday coming up, maybe we'll find out then" as far as an actual answer to the question. In the game nothing was ever explicitly said as far as I can recall, but I always pegged her at or around 8 years old. She's got several years on Kaie, as she taught him while he was a puppy (this was referenced a couple of times, mostly along the lines of "I don't like Kaie. He's so conceited now, but he was cute when he was a puppy."), and since Kaie is in his seventh heat season (this was explicitly said in one of his scenes) I'd have to assume that would mean he's around 5 or so (my personal guess of ~two years to mature [I thought I recalled reading that Silvie was 2-3, and on the early side of heat, but this is a little fuzzy], and then three and a half years of heat under his belt already). At any rate, she's definitely the oldest of the anthropets, with the possible exception of Kuu (though, I honestly pegged her at closer to Kaie's age, due to the similarity in age's between Seika and Kana. This may be a faulty assumption though).
Balcerzak
Crack Addic!

Unread postby fiva55 » October 16th, 2008, 11:22 pm

Hmm I was just wondering is there a English walkthrough, or could someone tell me the trigger that makes you enter the Nadeshiko part, cause now I'm in a part of the game where the text is in Japanese....
fiva55
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Zomb1e13 » October 17th, 2008, 12:42 am

fiva55 wrote:Hmm I was just wondering is there a English walkthrough, or could someone tell me the trigger that makes you enter the Nadeshiko part, cause now I'm in a part of the game where the text is in Japanese....

Ya I did the same thing. Lol then I tried to use google translator to translate the jap walkthrough and it makes no sense.
Zomb1e13
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Dirkkun » October 17th, 2008, 1:35 am

fiva55 wrote:Hmm I was just wondering is there a English walkthrough

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zqhmzmmzom5
Partial walkthrough to get all the CG. The 'So-so' choice might be different, I don't feel like downloading the patch just to edit this. If it's changed, it's the choice that is not 'No'.

Also, about Nadeshiko's age, she indeed says how old she is in the her route.
Dirkkun

Unread postby IceCold_Asssassin » October 17th, 2008, 2:23 am

w00t. thanks for the new release. man u guys are releasing this really fast.
IceCold_Asssassin
Crack Addic!

Unread postby berserker29 » October 17th, 2008, 2:41 am

Uh-oh.

I only have 10 hours to write an entire presentation on the life of Woodrow Wilson... But... Nadeshiko route...
I guess I'm gonna be "sick" tomorrow.
berserker29
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby raislash » October 17th, 2008, 3:59 am

damn you TakaJun.........i cum 5x already today thx to Mikan and Kotarou......
raislash

PreviousNext

Return to Wanko to Kurasou Chat