General Wanko Discussion (old screenshot thread)

Wanwan Panic~~! Loli croissant yeastiality game coming your way!

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 17th, 2008, 4:13 am

Balcerzak wrote:
Dirkkun wrote:
Ryougi07 wrote:Just wanted to ask. Was Nadeshiko's age mentioned in the game? Or was everything wrapped up with "she's a lot older than she looks"?

Only that she's in her thirties but looks like a middle schoolgirl.

^This. As far as "exact numbers" go, I seem to recall that she mentioned that she's "around ten years older" than Yuuichi, who we can assume to be ~20-25, due to being college aged and perhaps getting a later start than normal.

hmm.. I'm not sure about this one... When Nadeshiko told Yuuichi that she already had her Seijin Shiki, Yuuichi assume right away that she is older than her... The fact that Seijin Shiki is held on the year you turned 20 years old, I assume that Yuuichi is 19 years old... even if you take the fact that he worked as hosts for 6 years... and let's say that the he started when he is 14 years old, he shouldn't be older than 21 years old... at least in my opinion.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Azuriazu » October 17th, 2008, 8:31 am

ImageImage

Nadeshiko is 32 lol.
Azuriazu
Might just like this board

Unread postby Ryougi07 » October 17th, 2008, 10:33 am

Azuriazu wrote:
Nadeshiko is 32 lol.

wow, now THAT is surprising..... :shock:
She seriously does not look 32....
"You're better off without the scent of blood, I might just suddenly cut you up."
Ryougi07
Addict

Unread postby Alkyra » October 17th, 2008, 12:21 pm

wtf, why nadeshiko's route was translated?Oo If my memory serves right ppl voted for Risa.While she got 29 votes, Nadeshiko only got 13... :?

Well i gotta wait for a translated Risa-route then... :cry:
Alkyra
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ryougi07 » October 17th, 2008, 5:03 pm

both routes are okay, since nadeshiko route's got kotarou and Risa route's got Risa :D
"You're better off without the scent of blood, I might just suddenly cut you up."
Ryougi07
Addict

Unread postby Azuriazu » October 17th, 2008, 11:14 pm

I was surprised and excited.

I have massive love for Kotarou!

It makes me go HHHNNNNGGGGH!
Azuriazu

Unread postby Shikiller » October 18th, 2008, 12:46 am

Holy shit, Mikan and Silvie are so freaking moe that i might die!
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Makaveli » October 18th, 2008, 1:14 am

why do i fell asleep before playing this game? >_>
Makaveli
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 18th, 2008, 1:26 am

Yea.. Mikan and Sylvie are truly this game moe bombshell !!

the double fingering scene is kinda disturbing tho....

But, lol... that "32, I'm an old woman" pict... is that real? taken from the game? or you just edited it for a cruel joke purpose... Tho it seems that she is hinted before to be around that age...

i love Kotarou too... but to be honest, after the storage and house scene... My love for her kinda vanish a bit...

@Alkyra: check the "which route you want to be translated first" thread.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shikiller » October 18th, 2008, 1:43 am

lolipedofin wrote:Yea.. Mikan and Sylvie are truly this game moe bombshell !!

the double fingering scene is kinda disturbing tho....

But, lol... that "32, I'm an old woman" pict... is that real? taken from the game? or you just edited it for a cruel joke purpose... Tho it seems that she is hinted before to be around that age...

i love Kotarou too... but to be honest, after the storage and house scene... My love for her kinda vanish a bit...

@Alkyra: check the "which route you want to be translated first" thread.

That image is real...
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Azuriazu » October 18th, 2008, 3:07 am

What the above said, its a real picture, you'll see her say it during the Nadeshiko route.

PS. Are there CG's that are not included in the database? As in actual CG's, but you never see them come up in the DB?
Last edited by Azuriazu on October 19th, 2008, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azuriazu

Unread postby Dirkkun » October 18th, 2008, 3:17 am

Azuriazu wrote:PS. Are there CG's that are not included in the database? As in actual CG's, but you never see them come up in the DB?

Not to my knowledge. Unless you consider location backgrounds CGs.
Dirkkun

Unread postby Azuriazu » October 18th, 2008, 3:47 am

Well, someone posted a CG that I couldn't find in ANY of the graphics scenes. I'm not sure if it was real or fake, but it looked real to me.

I have a 100% save too, so I was surprised that I couldn't find it in the DB.

Heres the pic:

ImageImage

Maybe its a CG you only see during the game?
Azuriazu

Unread postby Dirkkun » October 18th, 2008, 4:26 am

Azuriazu wrote:Well, someone posted a CG that I couldn't find in ANY of the graphics scenes. I'm not sure if it was real or fake, but it looked real to me.

I have a 100% save too, so I was surprised that I couldn't find it in the DB.

Heres the pic:

ImageImage

Maybe its a CG you only see during the game?

It's the first CG on the first page in the Kotarou tab under Graphics. :P
Dirkkun

Unread postby Azuriazu » October 18th, 2008, 5:41 am

Weird, I know its from the first one, but how come it only shows three for me?

The first one is sleeping with eyes closed, then when I click it shows Mikan smiling, then it shows Kotarou with a troubled face. It doesn't show one with both of their eyes open. Am I missing the 4th one or something? My CG collection says 100% too, what in the world?

(Do I need to apply the Wanko update patch or something?)

lolipedofin wrote:i love Kotarou too... but to be honest, after the storage and house scene... My love for her kinda vanish a bit...

O? Why?
Azuriazu

Unread postby lolipedofin » October 18th, 2008, 8:04 am

Azuriazu wrote:
lolipedofin wrote:i love Kotarou too... but to be honest, after the storage and house scene... My love for her kinda vanish a bit...

O? Why?

Well.. i dunno myself... It's hard to explain, i used to think that VN shouldn't have any h-scenes in it, as it ruin the mood or the story, but then after knowing that there's no ero in Clannad, i was somewhat disappointed.... Then again i still feel irked at some ero-stuff in these games... You could say i got mixed feeling when it comes to ero-scenes... in this case, i just don't really like some of the ero in this game... that's includes everything i saw thus far.. Kotarou, Mikan and Sylvie.... Oh, Risa's massage scene is epic tho..
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Dirkkun » October 18th, 2008, 8:35 am

Azuriazu wrote:The first one is sleeping with eyes closed, then when I click it shows Mikan smiling, then it shows Kotarou with a troubled face. It doesn't show one with both of their eyes open. Am I missing the 4th one or something? My CG collection says 100% too, what in the world?

Ah, I get it now. I don't think the fourth one actually appears in the game. I checked the said scene quickly but they don't wake up or open their eyes. It's still inside the image archive but probably ended up not being used.
Dirkkun

Unread postby Azuriazu » October 19th, 2008, 12:06 am

Dirkkun wrote:Ah, I get it now. I don't think the fourth one actually appears in the game. I checked the said scene quickly but they don't wake up or open their eyes. It's still inside the image archive but probably ended up not being used.

Ahhh okay, I thought my game was like corrupted or something! So I guess there might be some CG's you never see in the game right? I guess I should count the number of CGs in the DB and see if it adds up to 355 (I think its supposed to be 355 right?). If its short, I'll be able to compare. I think there are a few CGs that are not included in the DB.

lolipedofin wrote:Well.. i dunno myself... It's hard to explain, i used to think that VN shouldn't have any h-scenes in it, as it ruin the mood or the story, but then after knowing that there's no ero in Clannad, i was somewhat disappointed.... Then again i still feel irked at some ero-stuff in these games... You could say i got mixed feeling when it comes to ero-scenes... in this case, i just don't really like some of the ero in this game... that's includes everything i saw thus far.. Kotarou, Mikan and Sylvie.... Oh, Risa's massage scene is epic tho..

Oh... I dunno exactly what to think lol, its true that some of the scenes were kinda... Out of Character I guess. Like some of the characters said things I really didn't want them to say, it made me go "OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and killed their moeness.

If you ask me, the dog that seems to retain innocence the most would be Silvie, but thats only because her intellegence isn't that great. Mikan and Kotarou on the other hand... Eh I can deal with Kotarou but when it comes to Mikan there are some things she shouldn't have said lol.

BTW, just for clarification, what size of dog is Mikan? If I remember in the beginning of the game, Irish Crowns are labeled as a small sized breed of dog when Yuuichi googles information, but later in the game Yuuichi labels Mikan as a medium sized breed of dog. Which one is she?
Azuriazu

Unread postby fiva55 » October 19th, 2008, 8:58 am

Nice, just finished playing the nadeshiko route
Just wondering, but why is it called the nadeshiko route, since he doesnt end up with nadeshiko..... Lol perhaps I played too many eroge's where you usually end up with the heroine. And you do fuck nadeshiko all the time........ Ah wel, in a way it was a goed ending
fiva55
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Azuriazu » October 19th, 2008, 9:58 am

Dude, Has anyone else gotten this bug?

Are my eyes decieving me or does my log tell me that 2 Mikans exist?

ImageImage

When I went back on my log, I suddenly found 2 Mikans with different expressions. Is this some sort of bug?

(For clarification, no, I did not photoshop or edit this in any way, this came from the game)
Azuriazu

PreviousNext

Return to Wanko to Kurasou Chat