WIndomXP graphic error

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

WIndomXP graphic error

Unread postby Voidlugiron » July 9th, 2009, 12:37 am

Whenever I run UKWXP the game gets these very choppy graphics as pictured:

I have already tried every graphic setting configuration i can think of but it doesn't change. Changing compatibility settings also doesn't help. I have the latest DirectX and the game RUNS fine but its completely unplayable with such graphics.

This error has only recently occurred for me, a few weeks ago the game would run fine and i do not recall installing or changing anything that would cause this.

Is anyone else experiencing this? or could someone offer some advice as to what to do?
Voidlugiron
Into 17 Pieces

Re: WIndomXP graphic error

Unread postby sterno » September 14th, 2009, 11:20 am

What hardware do you have, and secondly, did you make any driver updates since that time?
sterno
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby joeyjoey » September 19th, 2009, 3:44 pm

Please help i have the same issue and im dying want to play this game HELP PLZ !!!
joeyjoey
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Zeether » September 19th, 2009, 8:14 pm

This happened to me too. I updated the drivers on my Nvidia and it caused the choppiness then I rolled them back and it was gone. Really annoying.
Zeether
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby sterno » September 24th, 2009, 6:42 am

Zeether wrote:This happened to me too. I updated the drivers on my Nvidia and it caused the choppiness then I rolled them back and it was gone. Really annoying.

which version did you roll back to?
sterno
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Zeether » September 30th, 2009, 9:06 pm

sterno wrote:
Zeether wrote:This happened to me too. I updated the drivers on my Nvidia and it caused the choppiness then I rolled them back and it was gone. Really annoying.

which version did you roll back to?

175.19 I think. 190 was what caused the problems.
Zeether
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby chrish4161 » April 23rd, 2010, 5:48 pm

In games generally this kind of problems heppens because of heavy graphics. Sometimes it run very fine but some time it can create problem. The only solution regarding graphics in games and all that, change your graphics card or insert new graphics card. Then you will never face this problem again. Because graphics card take a responsibility and the load of RAM will reduce so the speed and the game quality also will be increased.
chrish4161
Totally hardly posted

Return to WindomXP Chat