Ultimate Knight in America?

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Ultimate Knight in America?

Unread postby Mogon » March 27th, 2009, 3:32 am

Hi, I have been enjoying Bootfighter for a while and came upon ultimate knight. I was wondering if there was an english version for sale.
Mogon
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 6
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 3:29 am

Re: Ultimate Knight in America?

Unread postby nobaka » March 27th, 2009, 2:03 pm

Mogon wrote:Hi, I have been enjoying Bootfighter for a while and came upon ultimate knight. I was wondering if there was an english version for sale.


There is. It's on his site. Use google translator to translate his webpage.
User avatar
nobaka
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 581
Joined: January 11th, 2008, 6:12 am

Unread postby Mogon » March 27th, 2009, 4:25 pm

Welll, I got the site in english, but all the places to buy it from are in yen...is there any US currency retailer of the game?
Mogon
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 6
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 3:29 am

Unread postby nobaka » March 27th, 2009, 5:36 pm

Mogon wrote:Welll, I got the site in english, but all the places to buy it from are in yen...is there any US currency retailer of the game?


... I bought it with a credit card, so I guess they take the current exchange rate.
User avatar
nobaka
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 581
Joined: January 11th, 2008, 6:12 am

Unread postby Mogon » March 27th, 2009, 10:38 pm

I cant find a site that works with google translator, I tried to buy one but I coudlnt read any of the instructions.

Every time I try to translate it says the link is broken, what site did u use to buy it?

O, and how much is it in USD nyway?
Mogon
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 6
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 3:29 am

Unread postby nobaka » March 28th, 2009, 12:07 am

Mogon wrote:I cant find a site that works with google translator, I tried to buy one but I coudlnt read any of the instructions.

Every time I try to translate it says the link is broken, what site did u use to buy it?

O, and how much is it in USD nyway?


Ah, right. It's because you're trying to translate a secure website while buying. What I did is I copied text from the page into the translator and translated each step of the purchasing instructions. It took about... 10 minutes total?

http://download.itmedia.co.jp/detail-AMI02958.html

That's where I bought it from. It was pretty painless. And going from the stated price right now, it is $31.98 US. Totally worth it, in my opinion.
User avatar
nobaka
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 581
Joined: January 11th, 2008, 6:12 am

Unread postby Mogon » March 28th, 2009, 1:07 am

O, well, i loved bootfighter, and i just got it, hope its good, thx.
Mogon
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 6
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 3:29 am

Unread postby Mogon » March 28th, 2009, 6:09 pm

Ok, its running fine but besides a little english text most of the text in the game is jibberish.

Not japanese or english, just random characters and symbols, do i need some knid of language pack?
Mogon
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 6
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 3:29 am

Unread postby nobaka » March 28th, 2009, 11:09 pm

Mogon wrote:Ok, its running fine but besides a little english text most of the text in the game is jibberish.

Not japanese or english, just random characters and symbols, do i need some knid of language pack?


Install all the updates, too.
User avatar
nobaka
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 581
Joined: January 11th, 2008, 6:12 am

Unread postby wyldfire » March 29th, 2009, 1:51 am

and there's an option in the launcher u can check if the fonts are not displayed correctly...
User avatar
wyldfire
Addict
 
Posts: 68
Joined: October 18th, 2008, 1:56 am

Unread postby Mogon » March 29th, 2009, 5:13 pm

ok, ty
Mogon
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 6
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 3:29 am


Return to WindomXP Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron