hey i have a lil problem i think

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

hey i have a lil problem i think

Unread postby Zero__Custom » March 2nd, 2009, 3:11 pm

Anyways I have UKWXP But i think something is wrong
I've defeated Rare Millennium and the strengthen Black selena along with the vienna.
But All i get is D class items.
In fact everytime an Item drops it is a D class item
Is this part of the game or do i have a problem??
Zero__Custom
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby maloncanth » March 2nd, 2009, 6:06 pm

If you're playing easy modo, all or almost all the drops will be D items no matter what you do or kill.

Personally, I've killed hard mode rare milleniums numerous times but I've never gotten anything be C or D items from them. I don't think they drop anything in particular - they're just guaranteed to drop at least one. I don't know if hard mode modifies the odds of getting certain ranks of items. You do get way more items overall in hard mode, but at the end of the day, the vast majority are still D's, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I've only ever run into the strengthened mecha in hard mode and I've never even come close to bringing one down. Some say they're supposed to drop S class items though. :(
maloncanth
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby nobaka » March 2nd, 2009, 6:18 pm

maloncanth wrote:If you're playing easy modo, all or almost all the drops will be D items no matter what you do or kill.

Personally, I've killed hard mode rare milleniums numerous times but I've never gotten anything be C or D items from them. I don't think they drop anything in particular - they're just guaranteed to drop at least one. I don't know if hard mode modifies the odds of getting certain ranks of items. You do get way more items overall in hard mode, but at the end of the day, the vast majority are still D's, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I've only ever run into the strengthened mecha in hard mode and I've never even come close to bringing one down. Some say they're supposed to drop S class items though. :(

Strengthened mechs just have a much higher probability of dropping S-ranks. I've gotten two S-ranks from one, and two A-ranks from another one.

However, I am trying to find out if the number of S-ranks you have EQUIPPED has an effect on the frequency of S-rank drops or Strengthened mech appearances.

@Zero_Custom: You're just doing it wrong. Try harder.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Return to WindomXP Chat