BlackComb - Caster
BlackSelena - Lancer
Iris - Rin
Cymbidium - Saber
Windom B - Sion
Vista - Arcueid
Primula - Akiha/Caster/Rin
Vienna - KOS-MOS

You get the idea. Also, any 'finishing' moves you like to use? I'm getting very fond Windom B's grab as a finisher. :')
Last edited by nobaka on February 1st, 2009, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Break » February 1st, 2009, 6:11 pm

My KOS-MOS pilot is multi-purpose, so no, I'm not picky when setting specific pilots to certain mechs. It slows down multiplayer games to switch out, as well.

As for finishing moves, I don't really have any in general, as I tend to stick with what works. What works tends to be a superlaser to the face, though.
Sapere aude.
Break
Addict

Unread postby nobaka » February 1st, 2009, 6:21 pm

Break wrote:My KOS-MOS pilot is multi-purpose, so no, I'm not picky when setting specific pilots to certain mechs. It slows down multiplayer games to switch out, as well.

As for finishing moves, I don't really have any in general, as I tend to stick with what works. What works tends to be a superlaser to the face, though.

I don't mean it needs to be an exclusive pairing, but yeah, during multiplayer I'll probably stick to Arc, Archer, or none.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Re: Specific pilots for mechs

Unread postby sevalle » February 2nd, 2009, 1:27 am

Nono, Saber must go with BlackComb, no other MS is worthy of the pure epic-ness of "ekusu--KALIBAAA----!!!"
sevalle
Might just like this board

Re: Specific pilots for mechs

Unread postby nobaka » February 2nd, 2009, 1:41 am

sevalle wrote:Nono, Saber must go with BlackComb, no other MS is worthy of the pure epic-ness of "ekusu--KALIBAAA----!!!"

I see your point. Although the wave-motion nature of Excalibur is mirrored nicely in the aura blade. Besides, that works with anyone who's got a superlaser.

I use the cats for grunts. Or Ryuusoul. :|
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Siroh32 » February 5th, 2009, 5:07 am

Well, unless Ultimate Knight officially became freeware, I'm sorry to say I wouldn't be able to assign specific pilots to mecha I've never even seen (aside from stilll images). I know I'd assign the magical girl pilot add-ons to magical (or otherwise) girl-esque mecha, assign more annoying or dues ex machina-type characters to the most powerful mecha, and so on... My own Worm-ish pilot would be assigned to more grunt-like mecha like the Millenium. More complainer-type or generic/movie extra-ish characters would get the other grunt mecha.
Siroh32
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Break » February 5th, 2009, 5:24 am

Siroh32 wrote:Well, unless Ultimate Knight officially became freeware, I'm sorry to say I wouldn't be able to assign specific pilots to mecha I've never even seen (aside from stilll images). I know I'd assign the magical girl pilot add-ons to magical (or otherwise) girl-esque mecha, assign more annoying or dues ex machina-type characters to the most powerful mecha, and so on... My own Worm-ish pilot would be assigned to more grunt-like mecha like the Millenium. More complainer-type or generic/movie extra-ish characters would get the other grunt mecha.

Primula's a magical girl, Mill-B's a grunt, and Vienna's a stylish gunslinger type. YSK has pictures of all three on the official UKWXP site.
Sapere aude.
Break
Addict

Unread postby Siroh32 » February 5th, 2009, 5:52 pm

Well, I was generalizing because I don't have it. I just have BFW and the trial version of UKW.
Siroh32
Posting more than n00bs

Return to WindomXP Chat