Problem with the game/ it doesn't work. Help pls!

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Problem with the game/ it doesn't work. Help pls!

Unread postby Legend » November 6th, 2008, 7:58 pm

I recently reinstalled my computer's operating system and reinstalled all the stuff i had and i found out that some of the games don't work and one of them is windom. When i click launch on the setup thing it opens normally but then it's all black and the normal image starts appearing but VERY slowly and when i press enter it doesn't work and the background image moves incredibly slow. So, could it be a graphic problem? did i not install the drivers correctly?
If anyone have ever had the same problem please help.
thx.
Legend
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Atvaark » November 7th, 2008, 12:17 am

that usually means exactly what you've said. you didn't install your video drivers correctly. that or you have an outdated directX installation.
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Legend » November 7th, 2008, 1:29 am

ok lol now i know the problem but since im a computer newb i dont know how to check the video driver or reinstall it.. Is it with a CD that came with the computer? if so is it the resource CD for drivers or a seperate CD???
thx
Legend
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Atvaark » November 8th, 2008, 3:00 am

well, you can start by telling me what kind of video card you have, and i could just redirect you to the proper drivers page.
if you don't know what video card you have, i'd say to look in the devices manager, but if the drivers aren't installed, there's not really a point...
try to look around what came with your computer for any relevant info about it.
if that can help, to access devices manager, just right click on "My computer" select properties, click on the hardware tab and click on device manager.
check under display adapter for your video card.
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Return to WindomXP Chat