No votes
Need Improvement
100%
This Stink
No votes

Total votes : 1

Pilot(ProtoType)

Unread postby alchemists01 » October 10th, 2008, 11:05 pm

So far, I made a pilot by myself that it took me 1 hour to do. I finally figure out how to make one while TRYING to read the direction. Finally here the link!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N2H5GI9W

If you need filefront or anything, reply to this post and I'll upload it!

Also, this pilot is Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny

Also... Don't hate, appreciate, Give a good comment if you like it, if you don't... too bad, deal with it! JkJk. This is still a prototype so i still need to improve on it! like for example, the timing of the voice, other ogg crap, more thing, and something I don't know! If there is some area you can give some advice, I will gladly take it and improve on it! Negative or positive comment don't hurt me so BRING IT ON :D!

Here a poll to see if you like it!

Enjoy!
alchemists01
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby SavKun » October 11th, 2008, 4:57 am

Very nice for your first try, lol.

You need to work on leveling the voice clips, they're kind of unbalanced. I recommend "Audacity", a good friend of mine gave it to me when i started doing pilots and its been a great asset for audio-editing.

You also need to work on audio compression. Your files are much too huge to send in online combat. Look up "oggdrop", the best batch ogg compression tool I've seen.. Just drop the shit in it and it will convert all of the files. If you need any help with settings and such PM me, I would be glad to assist..

Keep it up, your off to a great start!
SavKun
Might just like this board

Unread postby alchemists01 » October 11th, 2008, 11:19 pm

SavKun wrote:Very nice for your first try, lol.

You need to work on leveling the voice clips, they're kind of unbalanced. I recommend "Audacity", a good friend of mine gave it to me when i started doing pilots and its been a great asset for audio-editing.

You also need to work on audio compression. Your files are much too huge to send in online combat. Look up "oggdrop", the best batch ogg compression tool I've seen.. Just drop the shit in it and it will convert all of the files. If you need any help with settings and such PM me, I would be glad to assist..

Keep it up, your off to a great start!

TY :D!
alchemists01
Totally hardly posted

Return to WindomXP Chat