d3dx9_32.dll

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

d3dx9_32.dll

Unread postby curtisdot1 » June 26th, 2008, 12:39 am

It is my first time playing this game and i don't understand wat this problem is. This popup says when i click the icon to play this game.

" This application has failed to start because d3dx9_32.dll was no found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. "

I have tried reinstalling and trying different mirrors just in case but the same thing happened. If i have been downloading from the wrong website like mirror moon and if there is a proper site please feel free to help my problem and to tell me the proper website, thanks
curtisdot1
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Raitei » June 26th, 2008, 1:49 am

there're already threads like this, so please use the search engine next time before you make another topic :P
viewtopic.php?t=1707
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby curtisdot1 » June 26th, 2008, 1:42 pm

yeah but thats the thing idk where the search engine is =\ im new to the forum as well
curtisdot1
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby abscess » June 26th, 2008, 9:02 pm

curtisdot1 wrote:yeah but thats the thing idk where the search engine is =\ im new to the forum as well

Just read those little letters above the MM logo in the forum and you will find useful information.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby curtisdot1 » June 26th, 2008, 9:48 pm

and btw how do you go online because when i try going online it says all the channels are offline any1 know how to fix it or if the servers are down? :?
curtisdot1
Totally hardly posted

Return to WindomXP Chat