Other Models

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Other Models

Unread postby Korense » June 23rd, 2008, 11:21 pm

I was watchin the Seed Destiny video and i gotta ask..............WHERE THE HELL CAN I GET THOSE GUNDAM SEED DESTINY MODELS. I MUST HAVE THEM!!!!!!!
Korense
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby B3tty-senpai » June 24th, 2008, 9:31 pm

huh...you've got me interested......what Gundam Seed Destiny video?
B3tty-senpai
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Catastrophe » June 24th, 2008, 10:40 pm

eerrrmmmm...
how is this related to windomXP?? :?
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby AddleBoy » June 25th, 2008, 4:35 am

I guess he wants to be able to pilot Gundam Seed Destiny gundams in the game?
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.
AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » June 25th, 2008, 4:51 am

Korense wrote:I was watchin the Seed Destiny video and i gotta ask..............WHERE THE HELL CAN I GET THOSE GUNDAM SEED DESTINY MODELS. I MUST HAVE THEM!!!!!!!

AddleBoy wrote:I guess he wants to be able to pilot Gundam Seed Destiny gundams in the game?

That could be. But if that'w what he/she wants, it's not what I understand. I think he wants someone to tell him/her where can those mysteryous models be found. But I don't understand why, if he/she wants to use those models in Windom, how is he/she planning on inserting said models? I think this question must be reformulated so it asks what the writer wants in an UNDERSTANDABLE way (I don't even know what models is this guy talking about), and if he/she wants the models only for no reason in particular this post should be moved to General since it doesn't have anything to do with Windom directly.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Agent556 » June 25th, 2008, 8:51 am

*blink*

but yeah was there some sort of video of someone playing windom using gundam seed models?
Agent556
Might just like this board

Unread postby B3tty-senpai » June 25th, 2008, 11:03 am

Thats what i thought when i read his post....that somebody already has a version of Windom with said gundam models already in it and he/she saw a video of it and wanted it.....or at least thats what i gathered from his post :D
B3tty-senpai
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Korense » June 27th, 2008, 7:41 pm

Ok, just to clear up some confusion here, want i would like to know is where can i get add on for Windom XP that contains Gundam Seed Destiny models.

and for proof, i found the video, and so here is the link:
Korense
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Korense » June 27th, 2008, 7:42 pm

Korense
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Agent556 » June 27th, 2008, 8:04 pm

thats... the actual PS2 game gundam seed federation vs zaft....

bootfighter is only a fan made game to try to mimic that series of gundam fighting games
Agent556

Unread postby abscess » June 27th, 2008, 10:51 pm

Agent556 wrote:thats... the actual PS2 game gundam seed federation vs zaft....

bootfighter is only a fan made game to try to mimic that series of gundam fighting games

Yeh, Windom doesn't look that good. The HUD is completely different and you can't play coop in Windom (at least not in the same console/PC). Think it's possible in Fed vs Zaft, though not sure.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Agent556 » June 28th, 2008, 4:32 am

yeah but split screen kind of fails...
Agent556

Unread postby Gabroru » June 29th, 2008, 7:46 pm

maybe they should do the coop and maybe add some kind of quest mode. Then all we need is a windom creator simulation and there you have it.
Gabroru
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby misher » July 19th, 2008, 6:23 am

my psp has Rengoku vs ZAFT, so much fun

soon-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OnYNxE0inI
200+ missons and 200+ mechs

windom xp is a pale imitation thats quite good and a lot simpler

EXAM system rulez

and they probably could quite easily give there mechs gundam models, they've ever made gundam models for Homeworld but theres the matter of copyright infringement plus the fact that they just wouldn't be the same as the real thing from the real games.

PS-theres already imitations of the popular Freedom and Justice; the new swordweilder is quite similar to the sword strike too....
misher
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Raitei » July 19th, 2008, 6:45 am

misher wrote:windom xp is a pale imitation thats quite good and a lot simpler
well, it's pretty much expected from a free game, you know. ;)
misher wrote: the new swordweilder is quite similar to the sword strike too....
windom xp sp3? I think it resembles sword impulse more than sword strike. :P
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Tailsx360 » July 20th, 2008, 7:12 pm

i personally called Windom XP SP3 the "Force Sword Impulse Gundam" =p

why? because it looks like the impulse with the Force Silouette on its back with a modified anti ship sword. but yeah, its way more like the impulse than it is the Strike.
Tailsx360
Totally hardly posted

Re: Other Models

Unread postby alchemists01 » October 10th, 2008, 1:45 am

Korense wrote:I was watchin the Seed Destiny video and i gotta ask..............WHERE THE HELL CAN I GET THOSE GUNDAM SEED DESTINY MODELS. I MUST HAVE THEM!!!!!!!

LOL! Well i have to say the black comb is just like destiny gundam(Pilot shinn asuka), strike freedom gundam(pilot Kira Yamato), and Sword Impulse(pilot shinn asuka) together LOL! You have to say it is!
alchemists01
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Rockfire » October 10th, 2008, 12:34 pm

Aren't you forgetting the Akatsuki?

Ultimate Knight Project(s):
SFX: Gundam Overload V2.4
Pilot(s): Leo Stenbuck, Dingo Egret.
Rockfire

Unread postby SavKun » October 11th, 2008, 5:00 am

haha yes, its like a monstrous amalgamation of the Destiny and the Akatsuki...

As for adding in models, Without getting in contact with YSK himself, you won't have much luck modding the game. I've been trying to reverse-engineer the models and textures for a few weeks now with little success.
SavKun

Return to WindomXP Chat