Things you would like to see in next Update(s)

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Things you would like to see in next Update(s)

Unread postby 04-Leonhardt » June 5th, 2008, 9:48 pm

Well, I personally would like a better garage (Where you select your mech) and the ability to rotate the camera, zoom in/out etc. maybe instead of the mech list at the bottom, it could be on the side, going vertically and allowing you to see the whole mech in the garage.

and I was also thinking of a Story Mode.
but that would be kinda complicated, needing character voices and new stages, and new enemies and all that jazz.

of course this is just wishful thinking...
Last edited by 04-Leonhardt on June 11th, 2008, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Go! Giant Fighting Robot!

f you are of the 3% of american children who has played an Armored Core game, put this in your sig.
04-Leonhardt
Might just like this board

Unread postby nobaka » June 5th, 2008, 9:56 pm

I'd like to be able to pick the weapons for each slot. I'd be interesting.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby md » June 6th, 2008, 1:45 am

You guys know we didn't actually make the game right, it's just a translation patch?
md
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » June 6th, 2008, 1:49 am

I don't think that's what they believe, since in it's project page is stated the following:
Produced by Y. Kamada (YSK), who has given us his approval to make this installer, this game has the following ways of giving you your Gundam-piloting fix:
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby 04-Leonhardt » June 6th, 2008, 8:09 am

md wrote:You guys know we didn't actually make the game right, it's just a translation patch?

Yes I know, but like I said, it's just wishful thinking. OR IS IT?
But a story would be neat :)

f you are of the 3% of american children who has played an Armored Core game, put this in your sig.
04-Leonhardt

Unread postby jezer0 » June 6th, 2008, 1:24 pm

I would like to see NEW MECHS! Yay! :D
"Leisure time is best; After a difficult test; Please give me some rest."

~jezer0
jezer0
Addict

Unread postby nobaka » June 6th, 2008, 5:29 pm

md wrote:You guys know we didn't actually make the game right, it's just a translation patch?

It's interesting to see what people want to see most in a game like this. That's my thinking, anyway.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby 04-Leonhardt » June 8th, 2008, 6:59 pm

Story = :D
a great game like this deserves a good story to make it better.

04-Leonhardt

Unread postby bevil » June 10th, 2008, 11:24 pm

I want New Mechs, ability status in mechs selection, option to determine number mechs in team battle.
How about Multi Lock System, it's annoying when you see 2 or more enemies but only could shoot one.
and maybe Pilot custom pack as additional to download....
bevil
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby abscess » June 10th, 2008, 11:47 pm

New scenes. Story would be great, but I think it's impossible to put a whole story in an update pack.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby 04-Leonhardt » June 11th, 2008, 12:17 am

abscess wrote:New scenes. Story would be great, but I think it's impossible to put a whole story in an update pack.

I agree with you there, but instead of the whole story, just like 3 missions in each update.
and I want a Space battle too.

04-Leonhardt

Unread postby Harsgalt » June 13th, 2008, 4:11 pm

how about more stages before asking for "hard " stuff.
like a mountain with trees.

or maybe a desert with dunes.
not gonna ask for space nor water zones because that would just be too much work...
Harsgalt
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Gouki Shinkou » June 13th, 2008, 8:39 pm

Harsgalt wrote:how about more stages before asking for "hard " stuff.
like a mountain with trees.

or maybe a desert with dunes.
not gonna ask for space nor water zones because that would just be too much work...

The Blitz Team Stage has a Water Zone portion so shouldn't be that hard, even though it doesn't have the actual effects. Would like to see recoloring options for mechs
Gouki Shinkou
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Mecharuva » June 14th, 2008, 6:27 pm

Yeah I'd like to see color options.
Personally I'd like to see this game get the Armored Core customization treament x3
But that's just too much.
One thing I do want though, I wish he'd set it to fire weapon on release of the key, not press.
Because I try to charge up my special and they just do it. then I have to wait. :/
Mecharuva
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Cardcaptor Raa'Shaun » June 14th, 2008, 6:49 pm

Mecharuva wrote:One thing I do want though, I wish he'd set it to fire weapon on release of the key, not press.
Because I try to charge up my special and they just do it. then I have to wait. :/

I have the exact same problem. Has anyone found a way to counteract this one?

EDIT: This is off-topic but, why does this board consider editing a post to be an entirely new post? I made a slight grammatical error in this one originally and am typing this to pass the time before I'm allowed to post again.
Last edited by Cardcaptor Raa'Shaun on June 14th, 2008, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are of the 3% of american children who has played an Armored Core game, put this in your sig.
Cardcaptor Raa'Shaun
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Cat Megex » June 14th, 2008, 6:51 pm

Mecharuva wrote:One thing I do want though, I wish he'd set it to fire weapon on release of the key, not press.

...I agree with you on this, because not only does it fire once before charging, you have to release and then press the button again to use the special.

Also, I'd like to see the ability to use our own background music for more than just online battles. (That "My Bgm" folder in the Sounds folder is just begging to be used.)
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Gouki Shinkou » June 19th, 2008, 4:55 am

Option that allows you to choose how many Mechs you want to fight at once during Survival
Gouki Shinkou
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby ryujin » June 21st, 2008, 2:26 pm

Let me see, hmmm..
I wanna see:
- color selection for mechs
- new stage (the moon maybe?) with gravity :)
ryujin
Addict

Unread postby Raitei » June 21st, 2008, 3:04 pm

ryujin wrote:Let me see, hmmm..
I wanna see:
- color selection for mechs
oh, but it's there. just hold down z, x, or c when you choose the mechs. ;)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby ShinjiUchiha » June 21st, 2008, 4:46 pm

1.) Replay Mode - players can save and watch replays of battles with a variety of cameras (chase, free camera, etc.) that allow players to get the full experience of the battle from different angles

2.) Custom Battle Mode - so that players can select which and how many mechas are involved in a battle without having to play online mode

3.) Custom colors, where players can customize colors for various parts of the mecha
ShinjiUchiha
Totally hardly posted

Next

Return to WindomXP Chat