Things you would like to see in next Update(s)

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby lunarmoon » December 15th, 2008, 8:40 am

1)have 2 player play together in versus mode and battle mode

2)have a story mode(just like GundamSeed or GundamMusou)

3)have secret mechs..(like strike freedom, 00 gundam...whatever)

4)can change mechs name..^_^ :D
lunarmoon
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Rosslyn » January 24th, 2009, 3:32 am

@Lunar

Could get the full version, it has that... well... cept a "Real" story, has missions and everything else tho
Rosslyn
Might just like this board

Unread postby lunarmoon » January 30th, 2009, 8:38 am

i have gt the original windom XP... :D
lunarmoon
Totally hardly posted

Quite a few Mecha Additions

Unread postby Lowell » February 12th, 2009, 9:51 pm

We need support for the Gespenst Series, including Wuerger and Falken(Not Gespys but based on a couple of them)

Though it will probably never happen, I would like to at least see a lighter/faster variant of Anthurium.
of course the armor would have to be nerfed quite a bit.

I'd also like to see equippable weapons next time around for a bit more customization for them as well.
I'd switch out the Tracer Lasers on Vista and replace it with some missiles/split missiles.
Lowell
Totally hardly posted

Re: Things you would like to see in next Update(s)

Unread postby zeratul7975 » November 23rd, 2009, 8:09 am

what I wanted to see, huh...? Well, for a start, I would like to see the BlackComb and the Linux frames to appear on the Robot Garage. Hell, they don't appear on the garage, so I can't see what kind of color scheme I'm placing on them! (I think the problem is on my pc, though... -_-)

But seriously, if they ever consider having a major patch for the game, I would definitely love it to have:
1. a Spectator mode (arcade, survival, team battle, and online battle). Along with that would be a Record option so that you can replay your previous battles!
2. as mentioned by others who have posted here, a much customizable color option for the mechs. And oh, an option for emblem/logo creation! For online battles! That would be cool!!! ^_^
3. and more mechs and more stages (as mentioned by others)

Well, that's it for now. I can't think of any more specific add-ons or minor changes
zeratul7975
Totally hardly posted

Re: Things you would like to see in next Update(s)

Unread postby CTC Paradox » March 11th, 2010, 1:41 am

My definitive list of things I'd like to see (mostly polish and tweaks). Some shamelessly stolen from other posters.
The game is only written by one guy so most of what I'd like to see are small UI and option tweaks, should be doable.

1. Mech Select Screen:
- Modify the mech select screen so that I can see the entire mech (vertical instead of horizontal selection menu?).
- Move the weapon information panel so that it is not in front of the selection menu (can be hard to read, especially with a white mech behind it).
- Add other info about the mech to the weapon info panel (boost energy, weapon gauge, durability and number of lives).

2. In Game UI
- Make the sub-weapon gauges change colour in addition to filling up (orange/red = not ready, green = ready?). Perhaps these gauges can also go red if you don't have enough weapon gauge to fire it at all.
- Maybe add something which tells me when my ranged weapon is ready to fire again (even just a red/green light on the gun).
- Add a move list to the pause menu (not essential but just another feature to polish the game).
- In practice mode add a menu option to give yourself infinite EX gauge, infinite life for your opponent etc.

3. Survival Mode
- Add options for number of simultaneous mechs, as well as a checklist of which mechs will appear in the match. Maybe modified survival matchs don't get scored (since you changed the settings).

4. Blitz Mode
- Fix the lag?

5. Mech Garage
- More customisable colour schemes (none of this unlocking colour schemes business).

6. The Characters
- No more new mechs. Balance what we've got first. (Also the Power-Up Kit mechs were pretty meh).
CTC Paradox
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to WindomXP Chat