Things you would like to see in next Update(s)

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby ryujin » June 22nd, 2008, 8:26 am

Raitei wrote:
ryujin wrote:Let me see, hmmm..
I wanna see:
- color selection for mechs
oh, but it's there. just hold down z, x, or c when you choose the mechs. ;)

no, no, no, what I was talking about is the color selection for online competition mode (my bad :o )

unless, you can tell me that holding down z/x/c is now applicable in online competition :)
ryujin
Addict

Unread postby jezer0 » June 22nd, 2008, 8:35 am

@ryujin:
Actually it was already implemented. Color scheme changes when you choose a Team Number.
"Leisure time is best; After a difficult test; Please give me some rest."

~jezer0
jezer0
Addict

Unread postby B3tty-senpai » June 26th, 2008, 9:42 am

The one thing that i would love to see, besides new mechs, would be new maps.....lots and lots of new maps :D
B3tty-senpai
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Gouki Shinkou » June 30th, 2008, 4:52 am

There needs to be a way to view mech colors before selecting them in battle so that you won't have to Esc from the battle just because you don't like the colors.
Gouki Shinkou
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby jezer0 » June 30th, 2008, 8:21 am

@Gouki Shinkou:

Got a point there.
"Leisure time is best; After a difficult test; Please give me some rest."

~jezer0
jezer0
Addict

next time I'll be more specific @_@

Unread postby ryujin » July 3rd, 2008, 5:05 pm

Okay, I must admit that I wasn't specific enough, which might be the reason that lead to misunderstanding... -__-

Raitei wrote:
ryujin wrote:Let me see, hmmm..
I wanna see:
- color selection for mechs
oh, but it's there. just hold down z, x, or c when you choose the mechs. ;)

jezer0 wrote:@ryujin:
Actually it was already implemented. Color scheme changes when you choose a Team Number.

Gouki Shinkou wrote:There needs to be a way to view mech colors before selecting them in battle so that you won't have to Esc from the battle just because you don't like the colors.

Well, both Gouki Shinkou and I have the same opinion, next time I'll be more specific. :wink:
ryujin
Addict

Unread postby ShiningZ » July 13th, 2008, 4:28 am

A 'help' function would be nice X)
ShiningZ
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby mitsuki » July 13th, 2008, 12:01 pm

ummm.. I think I would like to see new stages like:

-Snow / Ice Terrain -> like Mt. Everest (just kidding @_@)
-Body of water / or underwater (that would be nice)
-Desert / or a really hot place

don't worry, it's just my opinion though :wink:
mitsuki
Totally hardly posted

don't mind meh

Unread postby GReeN Reaper » July 24th, 2008, 11:49 am

I wanna see MS 98 MKII :P , ofcourse it should be GREEN, don't mind meh, am just wishing....
GReeN Reaper
Might just like this board

Unread postby imagelesskink » August 7th, 2008, 3:43 pm

Support for lower (much lower) graphics settings. I'm using the lowest settings on 640x480 and it still lags when there are more than 3 windoms or when too many attacks are released thanks to my bottom-of-the-line integrated 32mb intel "extreme" graphics... also, trying 320x240 in fullscreen leads to a Direct3d and DirectGraphics initialization error.

And I'm using a laptop so I can't upgrade the graphics card and I don't have the money to get a new one but I really want to play this game.

Also, having a multiple target lock would be useful, since especially with xp and type-b you can fire multiple missiles but not all of them can hit.
imagelesskink
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby imagelesskink » August 11th, 2008, 2:28 am

Support for Linux would be nice. My computer doesn't meet the minimum specs, so if it could work on Linux I could use it on my PS3.
imagelesskink
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Lilium » August 11th, 2008, 5:06 pm

it would be nice if you could make your own costum windom for yourself
i wrap my self in crimson wings and disappear in an explosion of black fire
Lilium

Unread postby D4rks0ul » August 17th, 2008, 9:34 am

1: Direct3D Error, i want it fixed ^^
2: 1680x1050 Resulution in Fullscreen without Direct3D ERROR! ^^
3: Just a few more Maps, it kinda gehts boring wenn u have 1 Dungeonmap (or something like that) and 5 Maps outside in the city.... how about Desert,Snow,Lunar,Venus,Saturn, rofl :lol:
4: Maybe an Info box for every Windom like Pro and Contra and maybe Damage Live and HP, stuff like that.
5: A cooler Menue??? :P
6: BlitzTacticsMode FIX ^^ (i want it stop lagging :P)
7: ok now i dont know anymore >.> shouldnt stud all night awake ^^

Mfg DS
D4rks0ul

Unread postby gorvaxthebeast » September 9th, 2008, 4:35 am

Mecharuva wrote:One thing I do want though, I wish he'd set it to fire weapon on release of the key, not press.
Because I try to charge up my special and they just do it. then I have to wait. :/

I have found that if you do a different attack before holding the button to charge your special for a power attack it doesnt do the attack it just starts charging the bar. Try that out.
gorvaxthebeast
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby AEGISGUNDAM » November 5th, 2008, 2:14 am

My main issue is blocking, I want to be able to block in the direction that I want, so if I'm locked on to an opponent and there's incoming attack from another mecha I can block without having to lock on to that enemy. Does anybody understand what I'm talking about?
AEGISGUNDAM
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zaeda » December 2nd, 2008, 9:27 am

here's a good idea.

what if we put in the armored core gameplay where-in;

1. we would be able to use the MOUSE for looking/direction. enemies will be automatically locked-on while facing them or if they are infront of the screen in a calculated distance, of course. so that we could run around the place.
1. we would be able to re config our up/down/left/right controls, I like to reconfig it to W/S/A/D on the keyboard.
multi lock-on (a button for adding a lock-on on an enemy)-not sure they can add this...
3. a few new map would be very nice. add some dungeons maybe, a cave or something alike.
4. instead of tapping twice a direction button for a sidestep/boost step, maybe change the boost/jump botton to boost the step/s, and if while running, tap the boost button twice to jump. And if not running/neutral pace, tap once the boost button to jump. Get it? @,@
Changing colors for the mechs would also be very nice, I like to change or make my own color.

that's all i can think of right now.
just my opinion though, many things to change for the creators of the game. would be an ache if they would do this all. hehe.
just to make the game more fun, and hope it's still FREE. hehe.
Praising all the creators of the game! What A GREAT GAME TO PLAY! ONLINE TOO!.
also, maybe to minimize the lags in the game. ok.... hi to all! let's play! i'm playing today! just YM me at jtv_zaeda-yahoo-com-ph( i hope the admin won't get mad at this.)
zaeda
Totally hardly posted

Re: don't mind meh

Unread postby Zaku Zako » December 2nd, 2008, 9:05 pm

GReeN Reaper wrote:I wanna see MS 98 MKII :P , ofcourse it should be GREEN, don't mind meh, am just wishing....

Do I sense another Zaku fan?

zaeda wrote:1. we would be able to use the MOUSE for looking/direction. enemies will be automatically locked-on while facing them or if they are infront of the screen in a calculated distance, of course. so that we could run around the place.

I like it the way it is... mouse is not needed! Makes the game a little faster to me.

zaeda wrote:2. we would be able to re config our up/down/left/right controls, I like to reconfig it to W/S/A/D on the keyboard.

You can... you just got to open up the config document and figure out what is the ID for those keys.. Good luck! :wink:

zaeda wrote:3. a few new map would be very nice. add some dungeons maybe, a cave or something alike.

Or a way to make your own.

zaeda wrote:4. instead of tapping twice a direction button for a sidestep/boost step, maybe change the boost/jump botton to boost the step/s, and if while running, tap the boost button twice to jump. And if not running/neutral pace, tap once the boost button to jump. Get it? @,@

You mean like what Exteel has? You can double tap to boost, or you could "ready" your booster by pressing shift, and then hit any other key to boost.
Zaku Zako
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby nobaka » December 3rd, 2008, 4:37 am

Uh, there won't be any more updates. The game is now commercial.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Zaku Zako » December 3rd, 2008, 8:31 pm

That doesn't mean that we have to stop talking about what we want in it, now does it?
Zaku Zako
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby nobaka » December 3rd, 2008, 8:57 pm

Zaku Zako wrote:That doesn't mean that we have to stop talking about what we want in it, now does it?

Absolutely not. Personally, I'd like a way to shut up the other mechs in Team Battle. They're all screaming all the time.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

PreviousNext

Return to WindomXP Chat