Possible mechs you can suggest for the next release?

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Possible mechs you can suggest for the next release?

Unread postby jezer0 » May 7th, 2008, 11:31 am

I know the mechs are cool and all... but I want to know what kind of mech the other OS will have. Want to hear ideas from you as well!

I was wondering if ever MAC (Machintosh) has its own series of mechs, I think they will look like valkyries from macross (MAC?), transforming from battroid to gerwalk modes. Armed with gunpods/missiles/etc. Macross Missile Massacre (tm) anyone? But they suck in terms of armor though.

An old school mech will be DOS (maybe a DOM look-a-like) haha! I wonder what kind of armaments it has?
jezer0
Addict

Unread postby Wiser Guy » May 7th, 2008, 8:21 pm

I don't think the mac -> macross thing is a bad idea...Maybe they could call a Zentradi battlepod an iPod?
Wiser Guy
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Catastrophe » May 7th, 2008, 8:38 pm

my bets are on the obvious one: Vista x64 SP1
for me liking to show up... some beast-like Ubuntu or Kubuntu ones
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby halomasta » May 9th, 2008, 5:44 am

They should have Evangelion type mechs. That would be a cool addition.
halomasta
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby nobaka » May 9th, 2008, 8:56 pm

I'm a close combat junkie, so I'd like to see different weapons/moves/etc. for melee.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby jezer0 » May 9th, 2008, 11:20 pm

I don't think the mac -> macross thing is a bad idea...Maybe they could call a Zentradi battlepod an iPod?

iPod is not an OS, but LOL at the name :lol:

Stilll, there are some unused OS names out there.
jezer0
Addict

Unread postby inferno_flamex » May 10th, 2008, 1:34 am

A Psycho/Destroy gundam clone... BWAHAHAHAHA.. That is AT LEAST 5 times bigger than the other mech.. XDDDD

Now that would be a big target to chop up...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ehrik » May 11th, 2008, 9:25 pm

They should add in a Thrudgelmir clone and raep everyone even though its not even a gundam :V
ehrik
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby jezer0 » May 12th, 2008, 1:54 am

They should add in a Thrudgelmir clone and raep everyone even though its not even a gundam :V

Not satisfied with the SP3 huh? Same here.

For a modification of the Windom XP SP3, I think the shield throw can be replaced by a rocket anchor, that catches the opposing mech and brings them closer to you, for more combos of course!!! Very Sword-Strikish.
"Leisure time is best; After a difficult test; Please give me some rest."

~jezer0
jezer0
Addict

Unread postby ehrik » May 12th, 2008, 7:59 pm

man I really wouldn't mind seeing any of the other OGS clone type mechs either :p

Yeah and Sp-3 needs a bigger /or wider sword >.>
ehrik
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Harsgalt » May 12th, 2008, 10:00 pm

Alteisen Clone , a Gespent with Kicks and jet magnum , a cybuster clone would be awesome as well
also a Soul Gain and a Ialdabaoth and who knows, maybe some Fafner units.
Harsgalt
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ace of Spades » May 24th, 2008, 2:20 pm

how about a shin getter robo clone or something like an EVA or that nervash thing [you no the one on the flying surfboard?"
Ace of Spades
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Harsgalt » May 25th, 2008, 3:17 pm

Ace of Spades wrote:how about a shin getter robo clone or something like an EVA or that nervash thing [you no the one on the flying surfboard?"

well a shin getter robo could be possible but it needed to be weaker than it was in the series, the evas cant fly so not a good ideia(also they are alot bigger than gundams)
a nirvash would be nice but you couldnt be always flying .
Harsgalt
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby SN3S » May 27th, 2008, 1:00 pm

To be honest I want some macross based mechas, like the VF-25 or the Konig Monster
SN3S
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby jezer0 » May 27th, 2008, 1:19 pm

To be honest I want some macross based mechas, like the VF-25 or the Konig Monster

Someone supports me haha! Speaking of macross, I've use "Iteza Gogo Kuji Don't be Late" as a BGM. Listening to it makes you invincible, not to mention your missiles have a higher hit rate LOL.

I fought a windom XP using linux cymbidium, and managed to defeat it exactly as the song ended!

"PLEASE GIVE US SOME MAC UNITS ON THE NEXT UPDATE!!!"
"Leisure time is best; After a difficult test; Please give me some rest."

~jezer0
jezer0
Addict

Unread postby Donvermicelli » May 29th, 2008, 7:59 pm

nobaka wrote:I'm a close combat junkie, so I'd like to see different weapons/moves/etc. for melee.

me too , I'd like to see some of the Knightmares(mechs) from Code geass, the custom models there are awensomely designed. I just love the Guren MKII ( close combat god of mechs)
Donvermicelli
Addict

Unread postby Cat Megex » May 29th, 2008, 8:36 pm

Donvermicelli wrote:me too , I'd like to see some of the Knightmares(mechs) from Code geass, the custom models there are awensomely designed. I just love the Guren MKII ( close combat god of mechs)

Knightmare Frames would indeed be interesting. But what OSes would they be? (As well, not all that many have the capability for flight.)
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Harsgalt » May 31st, 2008, 10:31 am

Donvermicelli wrote:
nobaka wrote:I'm a close combat junkie, so I'd like to see different weapons/moves/etc. for melee.

me too , I'd like to see some of the Knightmares(mechs) from Code geass, the custom models there are awensomely designed. I just love the Guren MKII ( close combat god of mechs)

go watch G Gundam.
that is a god of close range, not gurren .
Harsgalt
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby SavKun » June 1st, 2008, 8:07 am

Harsgalt wrote:go watch G Gundam.
that is a god of close range, not gurren .

I hear ya on that one, a Mobile Fighter would kick some major ass in this game. I mean hell, have you seen the God Gundam in hose Gundam v Gundam videos? pure close combat hax right there.

Donvermicelli wrote:

nononono, realistically, KnightMare frames are faaar too small. a "Windom" could just step on the thing. =P

I wouldn't mind seeing some LFO units. They pulled it off pretty well in the ACE games, so it shouldn't be that hard. o.o;;
SavKun
Might just like this board

Unread postby Cardcaptor Raa'Shaun » June 2nd, 2008, 12:07 am

I don't think there would be that much of a problem making Evangelion units smaller, or Knighmare frames larger for that matter, to be used as Windom designs. After all, they can't actually be Evangelions or Knightmares due to copyright anyway ^_^
Cardcaptor Raa'Shaun
Posting more than n00bs

Next

Return to WindomXP Chat