Possible mechs you can suggest for the next release?

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby 04-Leonhardt » November 1st, 2008, 4:54 am

kinda off topic: we could use those new ships in a new game style, like some sort of massive airial fleet battle, with mechs flying between ships, beating the shit out of eachother

and that guitar mech sounds like something...*cough*FLCL*uncough*

we totally need a lord Kanji. (TV robot from FLCL)

Weapon1: Sound Wave (plays guitar, sending out sonic vibrations that stun and damage enemy mechs)
Weapon2: Atamosk's 1985 Les Paul(Swings his mighty "Axe" sunding out short wave sonic vibrations for additional damage)
Weapon3: Sonic Wave Laser (points the guitar like a gun and fires a high intensity laser)
Weapon4: Guitar Hammer (Slams the ground and creates a shockwave that disrupts attacks. e.g. explodes incoming missiles, diffuses lasers, deflects cannon shots
Weapon5: Atamosk form/Boomerang Cannon (Turns red, and doubles speed. Pressing weapon 5 button again while in red form engages the boomerang cannon. Fires a massive energy shot that posseses strong homing ability. reverts to blue form.)
Go! Giant Fighting Robot!

f you are of the 3% of american children who has played an Armored Core game, put this in your sig.
04-Leonhardt
Might just like this board

Unread postby Dr.octagonapus12 » November 20th, 2008, 1:41 am

We need an Exia...VIVA LA EXIA
Dr.octagonapus12
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Siroh32 » November 20th, 2008, 3:34 am

You'll have to either beg for an Exia clone for the full retail version of BFW that's being worked on, but I doubt we'll see it anytime soon given that the melee base of mecha are covered already even in the free version. I suggest a PSP and the newly-released "Gundam vs. Gundam" if you feel the need to play Exia. From the looks of YT videos (as I didn't play the arcade version and the PSP version came out recently, I believe), GvG has basically the same style of gameplay.
Siroh32
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Exia » November 25th, 2008, 3:09 pm

Dr.octagonapus12 wrote:We need an Exia...VIVA LA EXIA

YEA MAN EXIA !! from gundam 00 exia rullz and kyrios is good 2 :D
Exia
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Killer Frog » November 26th, 2008, 1:08 am

If they're dropping new versions of this game for free, wich probably won't come stateside, maybe someone could crack the code for the mechs and make their own. If someone can make a map editor fro Golden Eye for the N64, we can make our own Mecha.

Maybe for the SoD idea there could be a survival mode like thing where a team of like 5-10 players piloting normal frames go after 1 SoD (Wich would be like an ubersised and powerful mecha) that would be played by a CPU or a player. This would be only winnable on the Windom/Liinux side by using some tactics instead of a big bum rush.

Maybe make like an XBox one as a weaker and uglyer version of the Milenium/98 that would move a heck of alot faster and have alot more health, and a 360 that would be like the XP gundams but less pretty, faster and with more HP.

And maybe make the 98 more powerful? I think his blockyness looks kinda cool myself. Plus maybe add the ability to select the color of your frame instead of just the default.
Killer Frog
Into 17 Pieces

Previous

Return to WindomXP Chat