Possible mechs you can suggest for the next release?

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Gabroru
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Gabroru » July 1st, 2008, 5:43 pm

here is a good one. Get Wing Gundams and display them with the apple os names. like lets say Death Scythe Hell C. would be mac osx panther and Zero would be mac osx 10 Leaperd. And we need the Alex gundam here. Its such an overpowered beast and people overlook it just because it was killed in a stalemate with a weak ZAKU on a fake fight so the pilots could get away. I dont remember much in that series of war in the pocket but if I made a mistake please tell me.

Ace of Spades
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Ace of Spades » July 2nd, 2008, 5:42 am

anyone who played the game on ps one will know what i mean when i say this mecha needs to be in the gameImage[/img]

Gabroru
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Gabroru » July 18th, 2008, 6:02 pm

personally Id love to see the Gundams from the Wing series and have them as mac OS's but it would be nice if it could be the Walts types.

Tailsx360
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Tailsx360 » July 21st, 2008, 1:47 am

maybe you should make a Gundam Heavy Arms look-alike? maybe it can be like gundam heavy arms *not custom* but instead of one single barreled minigun, it should have two single barreled miniguns, one in each hand? and maybe the miniguns can be hand-held instead of attached to the arms. that way you can use two combat knives, one on each arm. whadya say, guys? :D

jezer0
Addict

Unread post by jezer0 » July 24th, 2008, 12:54 pm

so much for OS-named mechs... Now I just thought of the BANE of the Bootfighters!

it's the fearsome SOD (Screens of Death) series... er... anti-bootfighter units. Guaranteed to have these OS mechs destroyed by forcing them to die via continuous restarting, YEAH!
Names here: Screens of Death - Wikipedia
"Leisure time is best; After a difficult test; Please give me some rest."

~jezer0

abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by abscess » July 24th, 2008, 2:16 pm

jezer0 wrote:so much for OS-named mechs... Now I just thought of the BANE of the Bootfighters!

it's the fearsome SOD (Screens of Death) series... er... anti-bootfighter units. Guaranteed to have these OS mechs destroyed by forcing them to die via continuous restarting, YEAH!
Names here: Screens of Death - Wikipedia
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Aaaah! That would be the day!
I hope that the guys that made Windom read those words and take 'em eriously, because that would be one of the greatest additions to Windom, the ant-bootfighters! Perhaps throw in a ZA WARUDO effect or two for creating moar drama! :lol:
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

jezer0
Addict

Unread post by jezer0 » July 25th, 2008, 4:05 am

Since I said earlier that SOD "forces bootfighters to restart" via DYING... I first thought of them as WEAPONS of mass destruction, you know the likes of GENESIS/REQUIEM/CYCLOPS from the gundam seed universe. There exists one SOD weapon in certain stages, and it randomly fires it's "Insta-kill" blast that would fry everyone it passes through. Just like a sudden death feature in matches (or missions if the suggestions for next update were acknowledged) to make fights more interesting.

Now that's a Screen of Death to you. Literally. :wink:

But I worry that the resulting Blast of Mass Destruction will be too much for the PC to handle. Much worse is that it might make the REAL BSOD appear! EPIC FAIL YEAH! :lol:
"Leisure time is best; After a difficult test; Please give me some rest."

~jezer0

Gabroru
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Gabroru » July 25th, 2008, 3:14 pm

ok heres an anti bootfighter mech, MS MUDROCK OSX and 0-Wing Leaperd.
you guys know what I'm talking about and to be honest, id love to see this game run for mac (i got one too) and linux and we could have inter os fights.
lol give apple the phycho gundam hahahahaha

Lilium
Might just like this board

Unread post by Lilium » July 30th, 2008, 1:26 pm

Ace of Spades wrote:anyone who played the game on ps one will know what i mean when i say this mecha needs to be in the gameImage[/img]
ya i own the game and heres a fact did you know the gut how plays the pilot of that mech is the same guy who does the voice acting for the main guy in cowboy bebop

imagelesskink
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by imagelesskink » August 7th, 2008, 5:55 pm

Windows Vista Aero. Slow as hell and transforms into a resource-hogging Tank that goes even slower, but looks f***ing awesome.

Lilium

Unread post by Lilium » August 8th, 2008, 12:23 pm

has any one wached gundam seed vista windom sp1 is an exact remake to the freedom it even has the A-Dragoon system
i wrap my self in crimson wings and disappear in an explosion of black fire

RedZephyr
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by RedZephyr » August 9th, 2008, 6:52 am

Pretty sure the Vista doesn't have the SP1 tag on it =P

Lilium

Unread post by Lilium » August 11th, 2008, 5:25 pm

how about the Calamaty, the Raider,the Forbidden,Gia,Chaos,Impuls Gundam, Strike Rouge,
Strike gundam*all three*

priere
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by priere » August 12th, 2008, 11:15 am

I just want a Zaku. Is it too much to ask for? T_T

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » August 12th, 2008, 12:10 pm

priere wrote:I just want a Zaku. Is it too much to ask for? T_T
98's style is that of a zaku. except the axe-absence.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

priere
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by priere » August 12th, 2008, 12:24 pm

Where's the mono-eye? Unacceptable! =p

Lilium

Unread post by Lilium » August 12th, 2008, 12:54 pm

how about the windoms from gundam seed destany for boot fighter windom

Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Cat Megex » August 12th, 2008, 1:07 pm

Lilium wrote:how about the windoms from gundam seed destany for boot fighter windom
1. There is no such thing as "Gundam Seed Destany". There is, however, a "Gundam Seed Destiny".
2. There are no Windoms in GSD, only Gundams. (And possibly some other assorted mobile suits. But still no Windoms.)

Lilium

Unread post by Lilium » August 12th, 2008, 1:20 pm

Cat Megex wrote:
Lilium wrote:how about the windoms from gundam seed destany for boot fighter windom
1. There is no such thing as "Gundam Seed Destany". There is, however, a "Gundam Seed Destiny".
2. There are no Windoms in GSD, only Gundams. (And possibly some other assorted mobile suits. But still no Windoms.)
im sorry about the spelling but there are windoms if you here what the man in the mask calls his moble suit*who is actuly mou laflaga from gundam seed* you will here him say what ever his name is and "windom ecazo" meaning launching or moving out what ever the preference

priere
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by priere » August 12th, 2008, 3:23 pm

That one was Wingdam. They pronounced similarly though.