Issue with BootFighter Windom XP

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Issue with BootFighter Windom XP

Unread postby deathVIAavatar » April 7th, 2008, 4:10 am

Hi All, I have this strange issue where in Windom XP when I start the game it has a slow Down auto response when in game and in the main menu. For example, when I start the game, and hit enter to go to the main menu, it goes down one option every second, and when in game my character constantly runs backwards. None of my buttons are stuck and I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. It still does the same thing. I'm running the game on Windows XP Media Center Edition with the latest updates and i have Direct9.0c installed. Any suggestions as to what might be happening here and how to fix it? I'm going to keep searching in the meantime for a way to fix, but thank you for any info I can get on this issue!
deathVIAavatar
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby -[J1N]- » April 7th, 2008, 8:25 am

I recommend you shift this post to the WindomXP Chat section

viewforum.php?f=31

I'm sure you'll get a better response there.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby deathVIAavatar » April 9th, 2008, 3:48 am

Blah, sorry guys! I figured out the problem! My Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 was in a back position to it caused me to obviously be running backwards the whole time! lol. Anyways, problem solved, and I will soon get to play more!!! YAY! haha.
deathVIAavatar
Totally hardly posted

Return to WindomXP Chat