Why not listen to your favorite Characters?

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Crimson
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 7
Joined: April 5th, 2008, 4:23 am

Unread post by Crimson » April 6th, 2008, 3:50 am

Changed atk5.ogg to another short attack noise and swapped 5.ogg with destroy3.ogg. Everything else is the same.

Links:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KIOLDC9Y
http://rapidshare.com/files/105217574/A ... v2.7z.html
http://www.mediafire.com/?y21zdsecxnj

I could probably do neko arc, but not sure if theres many usable voice clips. There might be more in Melty Blood Act Cadenza (which i have) but i dunno how to extract the sound files from it >_>

klonedesu1
Addict
Posts: 76
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 7:12 pm
Location: Space

Unread post by klonedesu1 » April 6th, 2008, 1:55 pm

Crimson wrote:Changed atk5.ogg to another short attack noise and swapped 5.ogg with destroy3.ogg. Everything else is the same.

Links:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KIOLDC9Y
http://rapidshare.com/files/105217574/A ... v2.7z.html
http://www.mediafire.com/?y21zdsecxnj
Sweetness :D
Crimson wrote:
I could probably do neko arc, but not sure if theres many usable voice clips. There might be more in Melty Blood Act Cadenza (which i have) but i dunno how to extract the sound files from it >_>
What method of extraction have you been using so far?

klonedesu1
Addict
Posts: 76
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 7:12 pm
Location: Space

Unread post by klonedesu1 » April 6th, 2008, 2:00 pm

I have a quick question.
Is there a way to adjust the volume of the file in audacity after it's been recorded? I noticed the envelope tool can raise it a little but that's not enough. I'm having a volume problem with my new recording method. Even though the speaker volume I hear from F/SN and the recording is relatively loud, the sound is to low in-game (of windom). Plus I can tell the difference in sound wave levels when I compare the archer recordings to the saber recordings. The archer recordings have really tiny sound waves (even though they sound loud when I'm not in-game). I may just have to go back to my weird external loop method if I can't straighten this thing out :S

klonedesu1
Addict
Posts: 76
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 7:12 pm
Location: Space

Unread post by klonedesu1 » April 6th, 2008, 2:10 pm

klonedesu1 wrote:I have a quick question.
Is there a way to adjust the volume of the file in audacity after it's been recorded? I noticed the envelope tool can raise it a little but that's not enough. I'm having a volume problem with my new recording method. Even though the speaker volume I hear from F/SN and the recording is relatively loud, the sound is to low in-game (of windom). Plus I can tell the difference in sound wave levels when I compare the archer recordings to the saber recordings. The archer recordings have really tiny sound waves (even though they sound loud when I'm not in-game). I may just have to go back to my weird external loop method if I can't straighten this thing out :S
Okay. I solved the recording volume problem by adjusting the wave/master volumes as well as the mixer input level. I just need to figure out the first problem. Otherwise I'll have to go re-record all my lines :S

Crimson
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 7
Joined: April 5th, 2008, 4:23 am

Unread post by Crimson » April 6th, 2008, 2:46 pm

klonedesu1 wrote: What method of extraction have you been using so far?
Susie + melty blood plug-ins. I extract the wav files directly from the data.p files or whatever in my melty blood folder and trim+convert to ogg using audacity. Haven't found anything that lets me access the voice files for act cadenza yet. (haven't looked very hard to be honest because i figure they didn't add or change many voices)

As for modifying your sound files, you could try the Effect --> Amplify option in Audacity. Not sure if it is what you're looking for but it works for whole sound clips or just selections of it.

klonedesu1
Addict
Posts: 76
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 7:12 pm
Location: Space

Unread post by klonedesu1 » April 7th, 2008, 2:40 am

Crimson wrote:
Susie + melty blood plug-ins. I extract the wav files directly from the data.p files or whatever in my melty blood folder and trim+convert to ogg using audacity. Haven't found anything that lets me access the voice files for act cadenza yet. (haven't looked very hard to be honest because i figure they didn't add or change many voices)
Ah. That method sounds a lot more better than the one I'm using with FS/N lol. Of course it is a different genre and it's probably is fine that I'm using my current method anyways.
Don't worry about the neko-arch thing if it seems a little troublesome. It's best to do what you want to and at your own pace. ;)
Crimson wrote: As for modifying your sound files, you could try the Effect --> Amplify option in Audacity. Not sure if it is what you're looking for but it works for whole sound clips or just selections of it.
Yeah, thanks for that tip. It really helped me out with adjusting the sound levels on both of them. I'm so glad I didn't have to re-record anything lol.

klonedesu1
Addict
Posts: 76
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 7:12 pm
Location: Space

Unread post by klonedesu1 » April 7th, 2008, 2:52 am

Woot! I finished Archer. It took a bit longer than saber but I learned how to use audacity in the process so I'm really glad. I went ahead and upgraded saber while I was at it. They both have the 0-9.ogg and all the text. I went through and amped their volumes to be closer to Ryuusoul's volume. I found a bunch of errors on the text while going through (Mostly just having the wrong text in the wrong number) so I straightened that out too.

Here's

Saber Pilot 2.0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UP0S8V0D

and

Archer Pilot 2.0(since I did a lot of re-editing)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GNWG3RDU

I'm gonna take a break for now...I'll probably start up another one when the weekend comes. Please let me know if there's some errors or anything.

negum
Crack Addic!
Posts: 186
Joined: March 27th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread post by negum » April 10th, 2008, 6:34 pm

@klonedesu1
It seems your Archer doesn't have rebirth3.ogg.
The txt-file is there but not the ogg.

klonedesu1
Addict
Posts: 76
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 7:12 pm
Location: Space

Unread post by klonedesu1 » April 11th, 2008, 4:32 pm

negum wrote:@klonedesu1
It seems your Archer doesn't have rebirth3.ogg.
The txt-file is there but not the ogg.
Thanks for noticing negum! I quickly patched it up with another voice file :)
I was hopping there would be a few more changes to make but the only difference in the new 2.1 is the added rebirth file and corrections with the user guides (which I doubt anyone uses anyway lol).

Here's Archer Pilot Version 2.1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LONOIGE8
Last edited by klonedesu1 on April 11th, 2008, 4:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

klonedesu1
Addict
Posts: 76
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 7:12 pm
Location: Space

Unread post by klonedesu1 » April 11th, 2008, 4:47 pm

I finished my Hisui Pilot! Yeah, I know I said that I'll be working on F/SN but I just couldn't resist doing Hisui (sorry Crimson). Hisui and Saber are my favorites after all :D I'll go back to F/SN (if I can fight my temptation to make a Kohaku pilot lol). I think Gilgamesh or Lancer will be next. Especially since the chick/dude ratio on the pilots are getting a bit out of whack. I'm going to be out on part of this weekend so I can't make any promises on another pilot but at the least I can say that I'll start on the next one.

Here's Hisui Pilot Version 1.0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PR11OOT


Please let me know if there are any mistakes or problems with it. Thanks.

TheYummyKenshin
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 11
Joined: November 8th, 2006, 10:07 pm

Unread post by TheYummyKenshin » April 12th, 2008, 6:04 pm

Here's a quick Shiki Pilot I made. He doesn't have any taunts set since it was mostly an experiment to see what I could do.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q5CSROC6

Crimson
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 7
Joined: April 5th, 2008, 4:23 am

Unread post by Crimson » April 13th, 2008, 4:12 am

klonedesu1 wrote:I finished my Hisui Pilot! Yeah, I know I said that I'll be working on F/SN but I just couldn't resist doing Hisui (sorry Crimson). Hisui and Saber are my favorites after all :D I'll go back to F/SN (if I can fight my temptation to make a Kohaku pilot lol). I think Gilgamesh or Lancer will be next. Especially since the chick/dude ratio on the pilots are getting a bit out of whack. I'm going to be out on part of this weekend so I can't make any promises on another pilot but at the least I can say that I'll start on the next one.

Here's Hisui Pilot Version 1.0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PR11OOT


Please let me know if there are any mistakes or problems with it. Thanks.
Nah it's totally cool by me. I actually haven't had the time to make any pilots, plus anything i make would probably be second rate, so this is actually pretty cool. I would look forward to a kohaku pilot if you make one too. =p

Also, if anyone wants, i could probably upload the melty blood character sounds for people to use if they wish to (that don't have access to them).

klonedesu1
Addict
Posts: 76
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 7:12 pm
Location: Space

Unread post by klonedesu1 » April 19th, 2008, 11:40 am

TheYummyKenshin wrote:Here's a quick Shiki Pilot I made. He doesn't have any taunts set since it was mostly an experiment to see what I could do.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q5CSROC6
Well done :)
I'm glad to have another pilot to add.

klonedesu1
Addict
Posts: 76
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 7:12 pm
Location: Space

Unread post by klonedesu1 » April 19th, 2008, 11:51 am

Crimson wrote: I actually haven't had the time to make any pilots, plus anything i make would probably be second rate, so this is actually pretty cool. I would look forward to a kohaku pilot if you make one too. =p
Yeah, Unfortunately, I won't have a pilot out this week since I'm having some time constraints too.
That's not true. Your Akiha pilot is great. It would really help if you could make so more :) (I don't know if I have the patience or time to make all of F/SN and MB characters lol)
The most time consuming part for me is dealing with the sounds. If it's the text files that you're worried about, I could add them for you afterwards.

Yuki
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 3
Joined: April 21st, 2008, 1:01 pm

Unread post by Yuki » April 21st, 2008, 1:06 pm

can upload saber n archer pilot in rapidshare ? pls n ty ~

klonedesu1
Addict
Posts: 76
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 7:12 pm
Location: Space

Unread post by klonedesu1 » April 23rd, 2008, 11:59 am

Yuki wrote:can upload saber n archer pilot in rapidshare ? pls n ty ~
Sure, no problem. I was wondering if anyone wanted me to use more than 1 uploader since Crimson had a few up.

Here's Archer Pilot V2.1:
http://rapidshare.com/files/109771849/A ... 1.zip.html

Here's Saber Pilot V2.0:
http://rapidshare.com/files/109772294/S ... 0.zip.html

and Hisui Pilot V1.0 while I'm at it :)
http://rapidshare.com/files/109772534/H ... 1.zip.html

Yuki
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 3
Joined: April 21st, 2008, 1:01 pm

Unread post by Yuki » April 23rd, 2008, 1:41 pm

er...
i dl d .. cant extract ...
when wan extract.. it says "the achieve is either in unknown format or damaged"....

Depletion_Garden
Posting more than n00bs
Posts: 20
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 2:56 pm

Unread post by Depletion_Garden » April 25th, 2008, 3:17 pm

I have no problem with the files, maybe something happened while downloading so you might wanna redownload it. Its not that big.

Now that I got Hisui, Akiha, Archer and Saber, Windom is heaps more amusing now. I was just getting tired of the cats and Ryuusoul.

Can't wait till someone covers the entire Melty cast haha. Although it might be just my well wishing, I do hope to get a White Len set of voices someday. Maybe I'd find out how to do it myself if I wasn't so damn lazy.

klonedesu1
Addict
Posts: 76
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 7:12 pm
Location: Space

Unread post by klonedesu1 » April 25th, 2008, 8:42 pm

Yuki wrote:er...
i dl d .. cant extract ...
when wan extract.. it says "the achieve is either in unknown format or damaged"....
That's strange very strange. Depletion_Garden isn't having any problems with the files and I've been able to get them fine too. Have you been able to get them since? The message indicates that "the achieve is either in unknown format or damaged" so it's possible that your computer can't extract a .zip file (although thats highly unlikely). I can reupload them in a different format that might work. Do you have support for .rar files or .7z files?

klonedesu1
Addict
Posts: 76
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 7:12 pm
Location: Space

Unread post by klonedesu1 » April 25th, 2008, 8:52 pm

Depletion_Garden wrote:
Now that I got Hisui, Akiha, Archer and Saber, Windom is heaps more amusing now. I was just getting tired of the cats and Ryuusoul.

Can't wait till someone covers the entire Melty cast haha. Although it might be just my well wishing, I do hope to get a White Len set of voices someday. Maybe I'd find out how to do it myself if I wasn't so damn lazy.
I'm glad that you're enjoying the additional members :)
I'm mainly working on F/SN at the moment because I said I was going to originally but I do plan on releasing a few more MB in between. I wouldn't mind switching over to MB entirely if more people want it, especially since MB characters are less time consuming because I just have to get the voices directly and don't have to play through game dialog to find the right lines.

If you want to try making some from MB here's the site I used to get the tools. You just need to download the Melty Blood plugin and suzie file extraction software.

http://www.geocities.com/lord_phr0zen/b ... ehacks.htm

The site also has a patch that unlock the special characters too ;)

Post Reply