A few questions considering gameplay.

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

A few questions considering gameplay.

Unread postby Hiruma Yoichi » March 29th, 2008, 5:53 pm

Will it ever be possible to assign looking around to the mouse? Right now, it's impossible to have a good look around you, there being no way to quickly turn around.

Also, does anyone else have the feeling like the mechs should be alot faster than they are right now? Especially when they are 'running', they should be alot faster when it comes to that. They're Gundam lookalikes after all, they should be fast like the originals.
Hiruma Yoichi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby inferno_flamex » March 29th, 2008, 6:13 pm

Although i understand what you're trying to ask from the guys. However this game is a production of YSK.

And as for gameplay-wise... I see that this game is abit of a clone for...

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Rengou Vs. ZAFT II

I own the game and i must say that the walking/flight speed is just about the same there. Gundams ARE gundams after all. They 'fly' most of the time. Kira's OS is special, coz its custom designed from him. And even the god-like Deathscythe Gundam uses its thrusters to get in close and fast. ACE Gundams dont... 'Walk'.. much...

There is no need to look around with the mouse if all you need to do is press the 'lock-on' button to change the targeting enemy imho. And pressing the lock-on button WILL make u turn a full 180 degrees if you have to, facing your other opponent.

The only other reason why i think that you'll call these MS slow, is maybe because you're lagging?
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Hiruma Yoichi » March 29th, 2008, 6:24 pm

I'm certainly not lagging, it's really the speed of the suits themselves. I guess it's because I'm used to Super Robots being fast as hell compared to these things. I just wish they could run like in TTGL or Evangelion.

Also, I just like the ability to look around me. Gives me a sense of insecurity. I don't trust radars and such.
Hiruma Yoichi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby inferno_flamex » March 29th, 2008, 7:55 pm

Hiruma Yoichi wrote:I'm certainly not lagging, it's really the speed of the suits themselves. I guess it's because I'm used to Super Robots being fast as hell compared to these things. I just wish they could run like in TTGL or Evangelion.

Also, I just like the ability to look around me. Gives me a sense of insecurity. I don't trust radars and such.

Hahaha.. Hell... You're comparing Real Robots to Super Robots.. Of course you'll find them slower.. And no, EVAs are actually categorised as SUPER Robots.. And G-Lagann is sure as hell a Super Robo.

Super robots have almost God-like abilities. So its not difficult for them to surpass the Real robos..
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Hiruma Yoichi » March 29th, 2008, 7:58 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:
Hiruma Yoichi wrote:I'm certainly not lagging, it's really the speed of the suits themselves. I guess it's because I'm used to Super Robots being fast as hell compared to these things. I just wish they could run like in TTGL or Evangelion.

Hahaha.. Hell... You're comparing Real Robots to Super Robots.. Of course you'll find them slower.. And no, EVAs are actually categorised as SUPER Robots.. And G-Lagann is sure as hell a Super Robo.

Super robots have almost God-like abilities. So its not difficult for them to surpass the Real robos..

That's why I mentioned Evangelion, lol. I love Super Robots. Wish there was a Super Robot game like this out there.
Hiruma Yoichi
Totally hardly posted

Return to WindomXP Chat