About the Onscripter and the Nscripter

Post about your projects or talk about mirror moon projects that haven't been announced yet... or something.

Moderator: Staffers

About the Onscripter and the Nscripter

Unread postby Katsukasa » August 23rd, 2007, 12:43 am

Hum... Sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting this but...
Is there a way to display characters like "?" "?" "?" on any of these two engines?
If not, is there a way in KiriKiri?

Thanks for your help! :D
Katsukasa
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Raw » August 23rd, 2007, 4:14 am

I don't know the answer to your question, but i will inform you that those characters that you quoted, appear to me simply as exclamation signs as in "?". This forums magically won't let you write post using symbols from other languages, as in "a acute a+?" ? see? that exclamation mark to the left is the a acute.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread postby phib » August 23rd, 2007, 2:43 pm

*TheXev edit fix for forum conversion to phpBB 3.0 no idea what was here before.*
phib
Addict

Unread postby Raw » August 23rd, 2007, 9:43 pm

Blasphemy!!! how could you use it?
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread postby phib » August 23rd, 2007, 10:15 pm

Because I'm a magi.
phib
Addict

Unread postby Eriol-kun » August 24th, 2007, 12:10 am

Bwahaha~

Pure win. I dunno how he did it myself. Probably just looked for the right key config for this encoding. I think it's UTF-8 or UTF-16?
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby a_v » April 9th, 2008, 3:00 am

Eriol-kun wrote:Bwahaha~

Pure win. I dunno how he did it myself. Probably just looked for the right key config for this encoding. I think it's UTF-8 or UTF-16?

More likely an ansci code (probably slaughtered the spelling there..) Anyway, the unicode / onscipter thing last I heard was still a issue (issue being the incompatibility).. But I've heard that Haeleth was/did create a modified version of Onscripter that DID have unicode support - but that it also wasn't released yet to the best of my knowledge (still in beta).

No real idea how much support it has, or if it's active/dead. And my own exposure to Onscipter is severly lacking anyway.
a_v
Posting more than n00bs

Return to General Translation Projects