Fate/ Hollow Ataraxia FINISH IT FOR US

Post about your projects or talk about mirror moon projects that haven't been announced yet... or something.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate/ Hollow Ataraxia FINISH IT FOR US

Unread postby jbrowsing166 » August 19th, 2013, 12:31 am

It has been over a month and Beast Lair hasn't picked up any progress. There are 1200 lines left to translate. If Mirror-Moon could finish these lines that would be wonderful. I don't care what happens to this account i just created to put this thread up, but here is a link to the OPEN TRANSLATION lines of script.
http://seiba.us.to/entrans/list.php?cat ... ans&page=1
Please Mirror-Moon finish the project for once. Maybe I'll look upon you better with the rest of the community for doing something that has been past due for over a year.
jbrowsing166
Totally hardly posted

Re: Fate/ Hollow Ataraxia FINISH IT FOR US

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 12th, 2013, 3:28 am

I get this odd feeling that this very game will never get translated during my lifetime I'll bet. Although wishful thinking wants me to be proved wrong though.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Geass-Sogeki » January 2nd, 2014, 9:27 pm

Hi! Good time for all of you. I have just singed in this forum but i have been reading it alot of time ago and decided to join the forum, right now I studing Japanese so I can help translating those remaining lines (with some help from my diccionary) so the onli thing I want is credits when the project is complete
Geass-Sogeki
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 7th, 2014, 4:53 am

Well you might as well go to BeastLair's site and register there since it's a few members from that group doing it, and not mirror moon. Although you can drop a line to one of the guys on the wiki since they have ways to contact them there if you feel like helping.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to General Translation Projects