Phantom Integration

Post about your projects or talk about mirror moon projects that haven't been announced yet... or something.

Moderator: Staffers

Phantom Integration

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » December 25th, 2009, 8:32 pm

Does anyone know if this last remake comes with the english subtitles of the DVD version (people told me that they're somewhat crappy but better than nothing)?

I was almost buying the DVD version of Phantom of Inferno when I heard about this PC remake
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Re: Phantom Integration

Unread postby Message » December 26th, 2009, 10:33 am

Chaos Chaud wrote:Does anyone know if this last remake comes with the english subtitles of the DVD version?

No. The English (DVD) version was released by Hirameki, which was a translation company. Integration was just another game released by Nitro+.

Re: Phantom Integration

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » January 3rd, 2010, 11:56 pm

Thanks for the info, Message. So, I'll just buy the DVD version anyway
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Return to General Translation Projects