Kanon... almost here?!

Post about your projects or talk about mirror moon projects that haven't been announced yet... or something.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: Kanon... almost here?!

Unread postby Raven » July 14th, 2009, 8:45 pm

Well, I guess it's good news for Kannon's fans. Personally I would skip this tittle for no reason other than the weird mechanic requirement that imposed on me by Key's game. I hate how I have to explore the story in certain direction with other characters before I can go back and continue on the direction I'm actually interested in.

I suffer the same thing with Clannad, but at least most Clannad characters are someone interesting (still doesn't make the process less painful), but Kannon has a few characters I'm outright elergy to so I'll pass.
Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread postby teiglin » July 16th, 2009, 12:47 am

Of the Key games I've played, Kanon has by far the least crossover between the various girls' arcs. Girls you don't pick tend to drop off the face of the earth or you just avoid meeting them at all when not on their arc, past like day 4. I don't really know what you mean by "elergy" but you can largely avoid girls whose arcs you're not involved in. The stories aren't nearly as complex/intertwined as in, say, Clannad.
teiglin
Might just like this board

Unread postby X-Calibar » July 22nd, 2009, 4:59 am

Final patch is up...
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Previous

Return to General Translation Projects