Brass Restoration

Post about your projects or talk about mirror moon projects that haven't been announced yet... or something.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby FadedAce » November 16th, 2008, 4:44 pm

I wanted to say a pre-emptive thank you to everyone who's worked on this, while I've really enjoyed all of Mirrormoon's projects, I was interested in this one because it's different from most of the games I've had the chance to play. Was intrigued by it the first time I heard about it, and was a little disappointed when I heard the editing was paused. Then of course exuberant when I heard it had begun again, so thank you to all of you for your hard work. . . Now I'm probably going to go over there and post thank yous for the other projects, too. Thank you again and I look forward to this release.
FadedAce
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby vvav » December 14th, 2008, 9:11 pm

I highly approve of what I've seen of this VN so far, though there have been a few times where I'm pretty sure I missed a few references...

Go for 3 in next year, TakaJun.
vvav
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby that one guy » December 14th, 2008, 11:08 pm

I like what I've seen, and I'm not very far. 39 guys, 39 indeed.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby negum » December 14th, 2008, 11:13 pm

that one guy wrote:I like what I've seen, and I'm not very far. 39 guys, 39 indeed.

I second that. 39 very much.

Damn, he was faster than me. :cry:
Internet-Rule 20: "Nothing is to be taken (too) seriously." <-- So true. :mrgreen:
negum
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Megaolix » January 10th, 2009, 4:12 am

Sorry if it's like necroing, but I need some help. I pretty much finished all 4 routes (nice game overall, even if I felt like hitting the main guy sometimes for being such a moron), yet I'm missing the second cg for Minori in the cg gallery. It irritates me a little. Anyone knows how to get it?
Megaolix
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby jack_zenith » January 17th, 2009, 2:00 pm

I feel stupid for asking this but... how do you full screen?
jack_zenith
Totally hardly posted

Re:

Unread postby michaelfeb16 » May 5th, 2009, 9:14 pm

Megaolix wrote:Sorry if it's like necroing, but I need some help. I pretty much finished all 4 routes (nice game overall, even if I felt like hitting the main guy sometimes for being such a moron), yet I'm missing the second cg for Minori in the cg gallery. It irritates me a little. Anyone knows how to get it?

I can't say specifically, but following the walkthrough posted over at yandere, I managed to get it.

jack_zenith wrote:I feel stupid for asking this but... how do you full screen?

Under "Display Configuration" go to "Visuals" and select full screen.
michaelfeb16
Totally hardly posted

Re: Re:

Unread postby KaneDragon » May 12th, 2009, 4:08 am

michaelfeb16 wrote:
Megaolix wrote:Sorry if it's like necroing, but I need some help. I pretty much finished all 4 routes (nice game overall, even if I felt like hitting the main guy sometimes for being such a moron), yet I'm missing the second cg for Minori in the cg gallery. It irritates me a little. Anyone knows how to get it?

I can't say specifically, but following the walkthrough posted over at yandere, I managed to get it.

Since this thread was already necrobumped, I'll go ahead and finish this answer for the record, even though I seriously doubt it's needed anymore. It's from the Minori end reached from Yoshine's route.

walkthrough; missing choices aren't important wrote:2/6: "Go to the club"
2/7: "Sleep through lunch"
2/8: "Keep my promise with Senpai"
2/10: "Wait for Senpai"
2/11: "Restrain myself" -> "Senpai"
2/12: "Kashiba-Senpai"
2/14: "Accept Minori"
KaneDragon
Might just like this board

Previous

Return to General Translation Projects