Translation request (i'll help out too)

Post about your projects or talk about mirror moon projects that haven't been announced yet... or something.

Moderator: Staffers

Translation request (i'll help out too)

Unread postby JungCS » May 31st, 2008, 4:30 am

I would like to request for the translation of

War of Genesis III (창세기전 3)
&
War of Genesis III Part. 2

They are both korean SRPGs made by softmax (magna carta ps2 game) back in 1999-2000.
Even today, i see a lot of people using the game artwork in their siggies or wallpapers but not even knowing what the game is about. So i would like to help out as a translator in translating these two games to english to allow people to enjoy the story of the game and admire the artwork at the same time

Box covers:

ImageImage

In game screen shots:
ImageImage
JungCS
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Phoenician » May 31st, 2008, 4:59 am

try the Beast's Lair and Gemot, they seem to have more korean translators, btw, got bored quick, but I do love the art from magna carta (when I sold game I kept the Deluxe Edition artbook, hehe)
Phoenician
Addict

Unread postby Chronowraith » May 31st, 2008, 4:40 pm

if you're going to suggest those why not the original magna carta (phantom avalanche)? I know someone was working on it but there hasn't been an update in forever. :s I love this guy's art i went and bought a few of his art books :). If you do find someone to do these i think it'd be great :D
Chronowraith
Addict

Unread postby JungCS » June 1st, 2008, 3:01 am

Someone was working on it? Who?
JungCS
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Phoenician » June 1st, 2008, 3:08 am

where would Magna Carta: Tears of Blood fall in games
Phoenician
Addict

Unread postby JungCS » June 1st, 2008, 3:15 am

No we were talking about magna carta: phantom of avalanche for the PC which was the prequel to tears of blood but was never released in english
JungCS
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Chronowraith » June 1st, 2008, 3:22 am

JungCS wrote:Someone was working on it? Who?

lemme try and find the website again... it's been inactive for years :S my copy is gathering dust cus of that :P.

[edit]http://www.romhacking.net/trans/968/ for info cus the main site is down: http://www.lakuuna.org/ [/edit]

Phoenician wrote:where would Magna Carta: Tears of Blood fall in games

it was a similar cast of characters with no relation to the old one... though it was a good game i thought :p i liked the final attack style.
Last edited by Chronowraith on June 1st, 2008, 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chronowraith
Addict

Unread postby JungCS » June 1st, 2008, 3:28 am

hmm, i can't seem to find their contact address or something. Anyway, do you know of anyone translating war of genesis?
JungCS
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Atriel » June 1st, 2008, 3:32 am

I liked the pictures <.< Hope someone translates it.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Chronowraith » June 1st, 2008, 5:35 am

JungCS wrote:hmm, i can't seem to find their contact address or something. Anyway, do you know of anyone translating war of genesis?

I know they released an english installer... but it didn't have a translation.. Lakuuna was the one who did the other games too if i recall properly...so did someone on LJ.... Silent_Sigh or something similar... i'll check my old files and see if I can come up with something.

Also fixed my link on the previous post. Though the site may be down for good. I also know that all the other sites I had found info on are down (forums and such) though, again, I will see if i saved any of it.
Chronowraith
Addict

Return to General Translation Projects