New project:Records of Silfade?

Post about your projects or talk about mirror moon projects that haven't been announced yet... or something.

Moderator: Staffers

New project:Records of Silfade?

Unread postby Chronowraith » April 10th, 2008, 2:35 pm

Hey, I noticed something on the main site a few days ago and so far i haven't seen a post about it.... is mirrormoon really translating "Records of Silfade"?
Chronowraith
Addict

Unread postby KaioShin » April 11th, 2008, 12:58 pm

They wouldn't put it up there if it wasn't the case ;)

But I'd also love to see a screenshot or two and a bit of info about this game, since I never heard about it before :cry:
KaioShin
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Chronowraith » April 12th, 2008, 4:42 am

All the info I've been able to find is here: http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.c ... of+Silfade
and it sounds interesting but... it was put up around (if not on) april 1st which is mainly why I question it.
Chronowraith
Addict

Unread postby TakaJun » April 13th, 2008, 7:41 pm

It's this
http://www.silversecond.net/main/conten ... de_kenbun/

This is (yet) another project that I've translated in the past (for altogether 06) that never got released because nobody could find a way to reinsert the translated text. ArchDemon was able to find a way, but it's just time consuming :(
TakaJun

Unread postby Chronowraith » April 16th, 2008, 4:13 pm

what other game/works have you done? Also, when can we expect to see a release for this? I am quite interested in playing it.
Chronowraith
Addict

Unread postby TakaJun » April 16th, 2008, 11:06 pm

Chronowraith wrote:what other game/works have you done? Also, when can we expect to see a release for this? I am quite interested in playing it.

The project that's active (on mirror moon page) right now is pretty much all the games I've translated.
Silfade still needs to be edited, inserted, tested, etc etc... So don't expect it anytime soon :(

Right now, my priority is:
MAW2 editing > Farland Symphony beta-test/proof > HF (F/SN) translation > Brass Restoration editing > Silfade

so yeah...
TakaJun

Unread postby Garcher » April 16th, 2008, 11:55 pm

TakaJun wrote:
Chronowraith wrote:what other game/works have you done? Also, when can we expect to see a release for this? I am quite interested in playing it.

The project that's active (on mirror moon page) right now is pretty much all the games I've translated.
Silfade still needs to be edited, inserted, tested, etc etc... So don't expect it anytime soon :(

Right now, my priority is:
MAW2 editing > Farland Symphony beta-test/proof > HF (F/SN) translation > Brass Restoration editing > Silfade

so yeah...

I got a question for you TakaJun. Firstly, I gotta say that I really appreciate your work and I LOVE the f/sn translation which is why I absolutely cannot wait for Heaven's feel which brings my question: Do you know when you'll be done with maw2 and farland? I really don't want to pressure you or anything but do you know when? If not, it's okay and i'll wait. besides, i've got Tsukihime to try out :D
Continue your great work Taka! :)

P.S. : I'm a new member! nice to meet you all :D
Garcher
Might just like this board

Unread postby TakaJun » April 20th, 2008, 6:36 am

Garcher wrote:I got a question for you TakaJun. Firstly, I gotta say that I really appreciate your work and I LOVE the f/sn translation which is why I absolutely cannot wait for Heaven's feel which brings my question: Do you know when you'll be done with maw2 and farland? I really don't want to pressure you or anything but do you know when? If not, it's okay and i'll wait. besides, i've got Tsukihime to try out :D

MAW2 editing will likely finish in a week or two. I have to wait until Farland is fully inserted to start beta testing it, and testing it will likely take a week, if not just a few days.
TakaJun

Return to General Translation Projects