Galaxy Angel: Moonlit Lovers

Post about your projects or talk about mirror moon projects that haven't been announced yet... or something.

Moderator: Staffers

Galaxy Angel: Moonlit Lovers

Unread postby Tarage » February 17th, 2008, 1:28 am

Hello MirrorMoon gang,

Please excuse me if this is the wrong section, has been sugested before, or is against the rules(I didn't see any for this section), but I'd like to ask about the posibility of a translation project. Don't get me wrong, from what I've seen, you guys are very busy with the projects you currently have, and this game is a bit dialog intensive...

Anyway, I'm a fan of the Galaxy Angel series, but while the anime and manga are being translated at a steady state, the awesome games are being left to sit. Would you guys perhaps look into a translation of the Galaxy Angel game Moonlit Lovers? I think it would be an awesome thing to be able to play.

Just a thought.

-Tarage

EDIT: Ah, how idiotic of me. Thank you very much for your translation of Utawarerumono! I enjoyed it immensly!
Tarage
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Henduluin » February 17th, 2008, 7:31 am

As far as I know, the 3 Galaxy Angel games are being translated by Broccoli themselves. It's just that we haven't heard from them in ages...
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Re: Galaxy Angel: Moonlit Lovers

Unread postby Message » February 17th, 2008, 8:01 am

Tarage wrote:...or is against the rules(I didn't see any for this section)

You can find a link to the rules at the very top of EVERY page in these forums. Look closer. And no, we do not have any plans to work on Galaxy Angel, especially because of the reason Henduluin posted.

By the way, we're called mirror moon, not MirrorMoon.

Unread postby Tarage » February 17th, 2008, 9:33 am

Oh, sorry.

And yeah, I had heard that they had plans of translating the games, but I've never seen any solid proof, and they have been sitting for years now...
Tarage
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Reimuzombie » April 23rd, 2008, 7:23 pm

Tarage wrote:Oh, sorry.

And yeah, I had heard that they had plans of translating the games, but I've never seen any solid proof, and they have been sitting for years now...

I talked to somebody in the Broccoli panel at a convention a month ago, and they said that they cancelled it due to lack of ability to sell it(not enough of a market)
So no GA for us.
Reimuzombie
Totally hardly posted

Return to General Translation Projects