What about Evangelion?

Post about your projects or talk about mirror moon projects that haven't been announced yet... or something.

Moderator: Staffers

What about Evangelion?

Unread postby Maverick » November 15th, 2004, 10:59 pm

Hello guys!

I'd like to know if you're thinking of translating any Evangelion games, like Iron Maiden 2 or the PS2 game. Although they're quite mainstream titles, I doubt they would get an English release overseas... seems that Gainax doesn't like that idea. The only game we have is the Iron Maiden 1, fan-translated as well...

And keep up the work on Tsukihime, I'm anxiously waiting for it to be released =)
Maverick
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Zoel » November 16th, 2004, 4:38 am

I think that's a little to much .and beside when Tsukihime is finish the project probably go over to something else.
Zoel
Might just like this board

Re: What about Evangelion?

Unread postby AstCd2 » November 16th, 2004, 5:15 am

Maverick wrote:Hello guys!

I'd like to know if you're thinking of translating any Evangelion games, like Iron Maiden 2 or the PS2 game. Although they're quite mainstream titles, I doubt they would get an English release overseas... seems that Gainax doesn't like that idea. The only game we have is the Iron Maiden 1, fan-translated as well...

To put it bluntly, Iron Maiden 2 is not a terribly interesting game; not even if you liked the first one. If you like the concept, I recommend you read the manga instead (ADTRW is scanlating it, IIRC). As for the PS2 game; I don't know whether that'd be feasible to patch.

Maverick wrote:And keep up the work on Tsukihime, I'm anxiously waiting for it to be released =)

Ahaha... 'waiting' is certainly going to be the keyword.
AstCd2
Totally hardly posted

Return to General Translation Projects