Saya no Uta

Post about your projects or talk about mirror moon projects that haven't been announced yet... or something.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby AddleBoy » January 24th, 2009, 6:02 pm

Ciel wrote:
they might have been planning more. i unpacked the graphic files and found some unused cg that suggest something like that happened.

basically showing saya on a more less normal looking background without any flesh, just some vague fleshy shapes but otherwise normal, though all red.

I don't think that that's anything significant. You can clearly see the outlines of where the organs and other messed up stuff is supposed to be in Fuminori's vision. Looks more like an unfinished CG.
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.
AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Ciel » January 26th, 2009, 11:44 am

AddleBoy wrote:
I don't think that that's anything significant. You can clearly see the outlines of where the organs and other messed up stuff is supposed to be in Fuminori's vision. Looks more like an unfinished CG.

yeah i guess.
the organs and stuff are done in 3d, so those outlines could have been markings on where to put them. still, why would they keep useless leftovers to clutter the game and increase its size? each of those images takes over half megabyte and there's several of them. kind of a waste in my opinion.

also another random find, though this time looks more like some official art released by the authors. the background seems kinda sketchy, but this time no gore and it's even colored into how it's supposed to look like.

i guess there's no real hard evidence there could be more stuff planned, just guesses based on some unused sound effects, cg and portraits.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xamdou » January 27th, 2009, 5:25 am

isn't saya's true form some out of the world creature instead of a lolicon?
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Mkilbride » January 27th, 2009, 5:57 am

Yes. She's the big fleshy monsters you see everyone else as, basically.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Bossof69 » January 28th, 2009, 12:37 am

which always made me wonder, how exactly are you having sex with that thing? :shock:
Bossof69
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Mkilbride » January 28th, 2009, 1:59 am

Mentality man, it's all in yer head!

DOn't you understand how POWERFUL the brain is? IT makes things touch, taste, feel different.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby NonExistence » January 28th, 2009, 7:19 pm

Mkilbride wrote:Mentality man, it's all in yer head!

DOn't you understand how POWERFUL the brain is? IT makes things touch, taste, feel different.

and saya actually DOES have... parts. it's just like how
even if the neighbor guy looked like a monster to fuminori, you could still see his hands.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby Mkilbride » January 28th, 2009, 7:22 pm

The brain basically tells you, with your vision, what something will taste, feel like, ectera.

So if he thinks it's a little Loli girl and not a flesh eating monster, that's how it will feel when he puts it in her. :P
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby CrimsonMoonMist » January 28th, 2009, 7:46 pm

Mkilbride wrote:The brain basically tells you, with your vision, what something will taste, feel like, ectera.

So if he thinks it's a little Loli girl and not a flesh eating monster, that's how it will feel when he puts it in her. :P

"Mind over matter"?
Spread the news, Ryougi Shiki for
Melty-Blood: Actress Again
CrimsonMoonMist
Might just like this board

Unread postby Akeashar » January 31st, 2009, 12:21 am

Just pulled an all nighter to get all three endings (since I'd saved at the first one) and just have to say... wow. Naturally nightmares followed.

But at least they were normal WTF nightmares rather than my usual.

Out of curiosity, do the people that 'finish' the game in an hour or so just skip all the voices. I usually sit and bask in them and let it play out to add to the immersion rather than doing the 'read that / click' thing... which naturally adds a fair amount of time to my playthroughs.
Akeashar
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Undream » February 2nd, 2009, 5:23 am

Well, i dont really have the patience required to let the voices play themselves...
So i just read...
except for certain bits in which i felt like hearing the voices...
"...One must wait continuously, one must pursue endlessly.
They must realize that it was impossible to succeed yet
at the same time be capable of enduring patiently.
Is that... the story of a dream that shouldn't be waited upon?..."
Last Episode
Undream
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Andoru » February 19th, 2009, 7:37 am

You know, I had picked this game up on a whim with some provoking from friends. After beating it, im not sure if I should feel violated, dumb, regretful, mindraped or worse. But one thing I do know, This game, is frikin crazy. And i've experinced some pretty crazy stuff (from japan and otherwise), both terror wise and wacky.
Andoru
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 19th, 2009, 7:38 am

Andoru wrote:You know, I had picked this game up on a whim with some provoking from friends. After beating it, im not sure if I should feel violated, dumb, regretful, mindraped or worse. But one thing I do know, This game, is frikin crazy. And i've experinced some pretty crazy stuff (from japan and otherwise), both terror wise and wacky.

I understand how you feel.

I recommend this to all my friends.

I tell them "Play this, it will give you a MINDFUCK!" I also say it'll give you paranoia and stuff like that, but it varies from person to person(I certainly had trouble sleeping when I thought I heard organ flesh scraping outside my OPEN window:P)
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Moogy » February 25th, 2009, 2:42 am

I released v1.0. I suggest using that instead because you won't have to wait a fucking decade for the game to load now.

Delete/restore script.pak and wipe your saves if you were using v0.9 or bad things may happen.
Moogy
Posting more than n00bs

Re: Saya no Uta

Unread postby mariusrhpsd » August 12th, 2010, 1:58 am

hey, im having an issue with this game, sometimes, the characters doesnt display, like, when they change their pose or something, they just dissappear, any clues of what could be causing this?
thanks in advance

ps, i dont know if this has been already asked before, but because of some people that doesnt know how to use the spoilers i have already been f***ed the whole game, thanks
mariusrhpsd
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » August 12th, 2010, 5:14 am

mariusrhpsd wrote:ps, i dont know if this has been already asked before, but because of some people that doesnt know how to use the spoilers i have already been f***ed the whole game, thanks

Did you read them in this thread? If yes, I'll spoilertag it.

Unread postby zweiterversuch » August 14th, 2010, 4:40 pm

mariusrhpsd wrote:ps, i dont know if this has been already asked before, but because of some people that doesnt know how to use the spoilers i have already been f***ed the whole game, thanks

People, all you need to tell others, which haven't played the game is:

1. Saya is insanely cute.
2. The guy is the happiest man on earth and at the same time the most fuc*ed up one.
3. Saya is pretty much like Illya from FSN.

If you tell them that they will be like, "Huh? what!? Lol? Illya!? Gotta play!"
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Previous

Return to General Translation Projects