Problem with fullscreen

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Problem with fullscreen

Unread postby Shin_Iori » March 6th, 2011, 12:36 am

Hey, I need some help with a problem I`ve been getting. For a while I`ve been playing normally on fullscreen. However recently as I set the game to fullscreen, the entire screen goes black and the game appears in a small box in the upper left hand corner without maximizing. I`ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and still no luck. Someone help PLEASE. The window is just way too small to play on this.
Shin_Iori
Totally hardly posted

Re: Problem with fullscreen

Unread postby sushimonster » March 6th, 2011, 3:01 am

You might have played around with a graphics settings recently? Or maybe a recently installed software / game played around with the graphics settings.

If you have an nvidia GPU (and provided you have the nvidia-provided drivers), right click on the desktop, and choose NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL (if it's not there, try looking in CONTROL PANEL).

When a window comes up, on the side you should see a expandable drop-down under DISPLAY. Under that, there should be SCALING. Choose that, and select USE MY DISPLAY'S BUILT-IN SCALING (or if that don't work, choose USE NVIDIA SCALING).

If you have an ATI, although the steps are different you are looking for a setting called SCALING. Same with Intel intergrated graphics. A few restarts sometimes may be required mind you, so have some patience if it don't work the first time round.
Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project (mirrormoon is NOT translating)

DJMax Korea Veteran Elite Member (Top 350)
sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Re: Problem with fullscreen

Unread postby Shin_Iori » March 6th, 2011, 7:26 am

Thanks for the help sushi. Turns out all I had to do was restart...
Shin_Iori
Totally hardly posted

Return to Utawarerumono Chat