Where I can download the utawarerumono cd's or patch?

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Where I can download the utawarerumono cd's or patch?

Unread postby Gilgamesh » December 6th, 2009, 6:03 am

I really want to play this game but I cannot seem to find the utawarerumono cd's.

The only thing that I downloaded was the installer then, that's it.

But the installer said that something was missing...

If anyone can help me, pl.s do so.

P.S. Pls. can you also tell me the link where I can download it.

Thanks!
Gilgamesh
Totally hardly posted

Re: Where I can download the utawarerumono cd's or patch?

Unread postby solopy567 » December 6th, 2009, 1:34 pm

You're not allowed to talk about illegal ways to get the games.

If you want it so much, go buy it. We have no obligation to tell you where you can get it illegally
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Message » December 6th, 2009, 7:57 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:I really want to play this game but I cannot seem to find the utawarerumono cd's.

The only thing that I downloaded was the installer then, that's it.

But the installer said that something was missing...

If anyone can help me, pl.s do so.

P.S. Pls. can you also tell me the link where I can download it.

Thanks!

You are not allowed to use our translations on illegal copies of the game(s). Either buy the game, or don't use our translation.

Also, asking for warez is against forum rule #1.

Unread postby arioch » November 16th, 2010, 12:28 am

Hi

Im new here.I want to buy the game badly seen it somwhere for around 60 pounds sealed for pc. Do you guys have any suggestions where I can get it cheaper?
I would like to buy it in digital format as well if possible.
Fantastic game...
please help
Warmest Regards
Arioch
arioch
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » November 16th, 2010, 6:52 am

60 pounds for a new copy? That's relatively cheap. Compare Erogeshop, the de facto standard where import prices are concerned: http://www.erogeshop.com/product_info.p ... id/1000556 . I don't know of any download version, but I really cannot guarantee that our patch installer would be compatible with such a thing.

I'm afraid there's not a lot you can do about these prices, other than getting it second-hand. These games really do cost this much in Japan. You might try Yahoo JP auctions.

Unread postby arioch » November 18th, 2010, 10:40 pm

HI
Thank you very much for your advice.
I think I will purchase this.
Since we are on topic of web shops perhaps you can help me with something else.
I have been searching for Heroine anthem 1 and 2 for years.I refuse to download it for free.I want box with all the goodies.I collect items like that.
Dont speak jap or chinese im afrAid.I also am looking for suikoden 1 and 2 pc versions chinese .war of genesis 3 part 1 and 2 korean or chinese,chinese paladin all of them..I checked ebay korea auctions in korea to no avail.
I think They might have them in taiwan internet shops or yahoo china.Unfortunately I cant ship it here nor Can I pay for it .What to do?
Maybe you direct me to someone or something.Just not Rinkya.com as they only deal with japan.
how to get things from Taiwan or China or Korea?
Im sorry for any grammar mistakes in this reply.Imjust writing what comes to my mind...lol
perhaps some gamers on this forum can help.I dont know how to reach the right ones though.
I just dont want bootlegs ,illegal copies ,funny megauploads etc. I m looking for original items.
Thank you in advance for everything you can help with
Warmest Regards
Arioch
arioch
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » November 19th, 2010, 5:54 am

arioch wrote:Just not Rinkya.com as they only deal with japan.
how to get things from Taiwan or China or Korea?

You can order stuff from Japan-only sites through an intermediary. A quick google finds:
http://japanshoppingservice.com
http://www.oohjapan.com
http://www.crescent-shop.com
http://www.japan-shop.com
http://abidko.com/

There are more, google around to see what people consider the best.

Unread postby arioch » December 7th, 2010, 11:16 pm

Hi

Thank you very much for all this webiste links.I managed to find everything I want.Waiting for my Utawarerumono PC ,ps2 and psp ...coming in post...cant wait.I also found other amazing hentai rpgs and other rare rpgs but more on that in a sec.
I wanted to ask for help again.I need a proxy bidder which does Korea.None of the ones you suggested cover Korea?
anything comes to mind?
Big Thank you in Advance...
Now what do you think of games :
Danger Angel
Dangel
Princess knights
all by Mink.

Cheers
Arioch
arioch
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby sushimonster » December 8th, 2010, 7:04 am

Majority of Korean auction sites require a citizenship number to register. As a Korean, I have one as do everyone who's born within Korea. And those who decide to become citizens.

The below are common / high-ranking online shopping sites, but require citizenship authentication.
auction.co.kr is quite common.
yahoo.co.kr has its auction section.
daum.net, again, has its auction / shopping section.

naver.co.kr (has its own shopping section) the last time I saw doesn't require citizenship authentication to register. But you need to tell them your full address just to create an email address from them (which, again, the last time I checked is required to shop on their sites).

You're better off buying from eBay, or making a friend who lives in Korea. Either that, or there might be a service that you can employ to buy stuff for you from Korea (there was a similar service in Japan but I can't remember the name off the top of me head).
Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project (mirrormoon is NOT translating)

DJMax Korea Veteran Elite Member (Top 350)
sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby arioch » December 16th, 2010, 9:32 pm

Hi

It may be a stupid question but I just opened my spanking new Utawarerumono game its a CD version.When I try to put the patch through It asks for a dvd .?....what do I do?
Thank you
Best Regards
Arioch
arioch
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » December 17th, 2010, 5:35 am

As you can read in the release post, Utawarerumono English is currently only compatible with the DVD version. http://mirrormoon.org/node/239

Where did you buy a CD version? It's been out of print for ages.

Unread postby arioch » December 17th, 2010, 9:37 am

Hi
I bought it on yahoo auctions.brand spanking new sealed for 7100 yen.with rinkya shipping handling commission etc on top of that it has cost me pretty penny ....I can't believe its useless ..money wasted down the drain.I didn't realize there are 2 versions.its a shame that you guys didn't do patch for CD version. Have you got plans for it? ....otherwise I have to wait till Jan or February to get DVD version...
Arioch
arioch
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » December 17th, 2010, 11:04 pm

arioch wrote:Hi
I bought it on yahoo auctions.brand spanking new sealed for 7100 yen.with rinkya shipping handling commission etc on top of that it has cost me pretty penny ....I can't believe its useless ..money wasted down the drain.I didn't realize there are 2 versions.its a shame that you guys didn't do patch for CD version. Have you got plans for it? ....otherwise I have to wait till Jan or February to get DVD version...
Arioch

I can't really remember if the CD version was dropped or if it was never supported in the first place. The reason that it's not supported is however undoubtedly a difference in game engine/encryption/whatnot. If it were trivial to add CD support, we would have done so. I don't think we have plans to support the CD version, but Arch is working on Uta again these days, so perhaps he can tell us more.

As for the CD being useless, I agree it's an unpleasant surprise. But seeing as you already payed for the game, perhaps you can borrow a DVD from a friend? As far as I recall, you don't need the disc to play the game, once it's installed.

Unread postby arioch » December 18th, 2010, 8:37 am

Hi

Unfortunately I don't have any friends who like sort of games.
Withregards to the way CD version is played.first 2 discs are being installed on the PC and 3rd disc is neccesaary to play the game. It loads from it all the time.so it needs to be in the drive all the time.I'm gutted
....that I can't do patch on this.
Best regards
Arioch
arioch
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby sushimonster » December 18th, 2010, 10:16 am

I'm pretty sure that regardless of installation media, may it be CD or DVD in this case, the end result will give you the same installation directory.
So meaning, both the DVD and CD installs should result in the same installation directory and relevent files (C:\Program Files\Leaf etc etc), kinda like F/sn with its CD and DVD installation.

You could try PMing the moderators here to see if they have the game installed, and they MIGHT give you just the translated files required to view the visual novel in English (that you can simply click and drag into the install directory). But that's provided the game system works in such a fashion... It ain't based on kirikiri I can't confirm.

I can't help you on that front as I've since sold my own copy off (after I failed in the PECE emulation attempt a few months back); best I can do is watch my friend get and play the upcoming update that mirror moon is cooking up...

Anyways, good luck.
And you might want to keep that CD version with you. I hear the CD version is EXTREMELY rare nowadays; might end up as a good piece of investment a few years down the track...
Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project (mirrormoon is NOT translating)

sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Message » December 18th, 2010, 11:14 am

I talked with ArchDemon, and he'll look into the possibility of adding CD support. No guarantees, as it depends entirely on what changes Leaf made between the CD and DVD version. Apparently we never looked into the CD version because hardly anyone has it, and it's near impossible to obtain. ^__^;;

Unread postby arioch » December 18th, 2010, 12:51 pm

Hi
Trust me to buy the most unobtainable version of game which I can look standing on the shelf and can't do nothing with it.....lol....what irony ....its funny ....
But thank you for your advice guys.if you can patch CD version it would be great ...I would love to get separate files from people here if such a thing is possible ....so maybe I can paste individually .I don't know who to pm about individual files....will try ....
arioch
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » December 18th, 2010, 4:15 pm

arioch wrote:I would love to get separate files from people here if such a thing is possible ....so maybe I can paste individually .I don't know who to pm about individual files....will try ....

No, such a thing is not possible. The Utawarerumono English EULA forbids redistribution of the patch files. And you most probably wouldn't be able to use the files anyhow.

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 18th, 2010, 6:56 pm

Message wrote:But seeing as you already payed for the game, perhaps you can borrow a DVD from a friend? As far as I recall, you don't need the disc to play the game, once it's installed.

Actually Message if I remeber correctly you do need the DVD to play the game after installing it. I mean it seems like this was the only one that needed a DVD to still play it. To be honest I don't know why myself, but I know that was the case with the initial patch that was released of course.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby sushimonster » December 18th, 2010, 7:58 pm

Message wrote:I talked with ArchDemon, and he'll look into the possibility of adding CD support. No guarantees, as it depends entirely on what changes Leaf made between the CD and DVD version. Apparently we never looked into the CD version because hardly anyone has it, and it's near impossible to obtain. ^__^;;

Guess it's indeed different.

Message wrote:No, such a thing is not possible. The Utawarerumono English EULA forbids redistribution of the patch files. And you most probably wouldn't be able to use the files anyhow.

...My bad...

sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Next

Return to Utawarerumono Chat