Playing While Avoiding Ero

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Playing While Avoiding Ero

Unread postby HeroMan999 » October 3rd, 2009, 9:19 pm

Like the topic title mentioned, I'm thinking about playing while skipping over the ero scenes. The thing is, I accidentally saw an ero scene when reading a visual novel before and I don't want that to happen again. So I thought I'd ask you guys some questions:

1. Does a certain song play during the ero scenes? So if I just hit Ctrl until I don't hear the music, I'll be okay? If that is not the case, any tips on how long to hold Ctrl?
2. I read somewhere on this forum that there were 9 scenes. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me where they are and what happens right before them so I don't just run into one.
3. Is there any way to reduce the number of ero scenes I run into by making certain choices?
4. Is it like Fate Stay Night where it asks you if you want to skip a scene if you've already read it? If it is, I'm playing with the idea of getting a full completion save file.
HeroMan999
Totally hardly posted

Re: Playing While Avoiding Ero

Unread postby Mazyrian » October 6th, 2009, 7:56 pm

3. You get all the ero scenes regardless of what you do (single route)
4. You can't skip read scenes, but once you finish, in later playthroughs you can skip the whole story and play only the battles
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Return to Utawarerumono Chat