Hard mode 3: Nuwangi battle

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Hard mode 3: Nuwangi battle

Unread postby N<3007 » March 6th, 2009, 8:48 am

So the title explains everything.. any tips for defending the castle? The enemy just overhelms me, no matter how I try to keep the bridge.. Just how long is the time "Defend the castle long enough" ?? Seems like -- more than half hour -.-
I use Hakuoro and Eruruw + Oboro, Aruruw and Teoro combo/defence line to keep enemy, but seems like nothing works - enemy overpowers me with archers (=they target mostly Eruruw, those bitches) and if she isn't around, they shoot Hakuoro. Then Eruruw rushes to heal --> they shoot her.. and same with everyone.

So, any tips for passing this ridiculously hard level??
N<3007
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Mazyrian » March 6th, 2009, 1:44 pm

IIRC, I used Eruruw, Aruruw and both archers, and moved to the path to the right of the bridge something like this:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAr Er Do
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHa Gu
--------------xxxxxxx---------------
xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxx|

and didn't have much problem.

Maybe is that you are too low level; retrying the battle it will become easier each time and eventually you will beat it.
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Re: Hard mode 3: Nuwangi battle

Unread postby nobaka » March 6th, 2009, 4:09 pm

N<3007 wrote:So the title explains everything.. any tips for defending the castle? The enemy just overhelms me, no matter how I try to keep the bridge.. Just how long is the time "Defend the castle long enough" ?? Seems like -- more than half hour -.-
I use Hakuoro and Eruruw + Oboro, Aruruw and Teoro combo/defence line to keep enemy, but seems like nothing works - enemy overpowers me with archers (=they target mostly Eruruw, those bitches) and if she isn't around, they shoot Hakuoro. Then Eruruw rushes to heal --> they shoot her.. and same with everyone.

So, any tips for passing this ridiculously hard level??

Make sure you don't use your final attacks, keep Aruruw next to Hakuoro, and keep the archers next to Oboro. He won't get as many kills, but it definitely ups their effectiveness. Teoro is simply delicious regardless, even if he's not very good. Use him as a delay tactic for moar arrows/healing.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby gamecity » May 8th, 2009, 5:35 pm

I used the two archers and aruru. Go west of the bridge. There will be a rock there. Use Aruru to block the path and heal her with eruru. Use the archers to fire at enemies.
gamecity
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby solopy567 » May 8th, 2009, 7:29 pm

You know the top left corner with the rock? Use it. Kepp Hakuoro as far away from the enemy as possible, have Aruruw stand right next to the rock. Have Eruruw behind her, and an Doriy behind Eruruw. Have another character standby just in case.
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Return to Utawarerumono Chat