Utawarerumono Battle

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Utawarerumono Battle

Unread postby VoidAvesta » December 2nd, 2008, 9:46 pm

Though i am not to found of this game i think it still deserves its own topic
information is found here: http://azureflame.wordpress.com/2006/07 ... mini-game/
Question: who do you think is the best character in this game?
also, anyone tried to play this with a friend? people say that beat-em ups are played best with friends, sooo..
VoidAvesta
Addict

Unread postby X-Calibar » December 2nd, 2008, 10:59 pm

This game is a lot of fun! Really wish the tools for Utawarerumono would work on Utawarerumono Battle... I'd do all the graphic editing if someone could translate :P

Best character? Hmm... That's a realllly tough question actually. [spoil]Hakuoro has the best cheat like special lol [invinciblity plus mega damage], Oboro is fast and well balanced... The archer could be the best character if you didn't lose all your archer men when starting a new area. Yuzuha could possibly be best if she wasn't so weak... The winged guy uh... he's really a good choice, and of course Genjimaru and Touka are great choices... So I'm not sure who is best.

Favorite character? I'd say Sakuya :DDDD [She's the secret firebreathing stone character. I WISH I could translate what her text says it seems hilarious...]

I haven't played this multiplayer yet :( It would be so fun to play with other mirror moon people, but there isn't a way to do that currently is there :/

So how about you VoidAvesta? Who's the best/favorite? And have you played with a friend?
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mkilbride » December 3rd, 2008, 2:41 am

I was playing this earlier. It's alot of fun, imagine playing it online or something, ah man.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby VoidAvesta » December 3rd, 2008, 6:36 am

X-Calibar wrote:
So how about you VoidAvesta? Who's the best/favorite? And have you played with a friend?

So far my favorite gotta be Benawi though Touka seems the best to me, there isn't anyone in my area that is to keen to play this, bet it is
lots of fun especially if you set the versus option on so you can kill the other player :twisted: if only it had online...
Last edited by VoidAvesta on December 3rd, 2008, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VoidAvesta
Addict

Unread postby VoidAvesta » December 3rd, 2008, 7:24 pm

Sorry for double posting but has anyone got this ending picture?, i have never seen it before,
i got it when i cleared the game with one of the archer twins (can't remember which)
something worth mentioning is that some characters got two special attacks, which you can activate while being airborne.
VoidAvesta
Addict

Unread postby X-Calibar » December 3rd, 2008, 8:15 pm

I thought you get that Congratulations picture everytime you beat the game...? Not sure when I first got it if not.
As for multiplayer, I always wanted to have a fighter character and be Eruruw as a healer for player2. Never had the chance to really use Eruruw's healing ablities on another...
And playing the game through, as Eruruw and ALONE is NOT fun. lol, I mean even Yuzuha can make it through the game without too much trouble, but ERURUW; she can only slap and heal people!
Try taking on armies of soldiers and worse using the open palm of your hand, not to mention the bosses... Yeah, it's not pretty :P

lol guess it would make a funny youtube video though. *wonders*
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby VoidAvesta » December 3rd, 2008, 8:37 pm

X-Calibar wrote:And playing the game through, as Eruruw and ALONE is NOT fun. lol, I mean even Yuzuha can make it through the game without too much trouble, but ERURUW; she can only slap and heal people!
Try taking on armies of soldiers and worse using the open palm of your hand, not to mention the bosses... Yeah, it's not pretty :P

lol guess it would make a funny youtube video though. *wonders*

I know, i just did it to get Nuwangi, god what a pain in the ass that was :x AND GUESS WHAT?! HE SUCKS TOO!! :evil: well he is still better than Eruruw.
yeah multiplayer....... i wonder if i someday will experience it... i think archers would be of more help than healers though. Talking about archers:
right now those are my favorite characters to play as for reasons i do not know! Now i am off to clear the game with Yuzuha, hopefully it will be easier...
[Edit]
about that picture: maybe it pops up when having enough characters unlocked?
[Edit again] now i got all the characters, and i still haven't seen the picture more than once
VoidAvesta
Addict

Return to Utawarerumono Chat