Utawerurumono voice patch different from PS2 voice files?

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Utawerurumono voice patch different from PS2 voice files?

Unread postby Sepheriel » November 11th, 2008, 10:59 pm

I was playing the game last night with the voice patch installed with it and I got to
where Hakuoro asks Eruruw what she would do if he really did kill his family and children. She says some heartwarming words but then pushes her down, prompting the first ero CG with Eruruw's left breast exposed. He then asks himself what he was going to do to her and he apologizes and she asks if her body is unappealing. Anyway, the spoken dialogue that goes on matches the textual dialogue, which is why I am confused. If the PS2 version of the game was for all audiences wouldn't the audio be different for this scene or completely absent from the voice patch since there is no matching audio in the PS2 version for the uncensored PC version of the game?
Thanks.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby krfsm » November 12th, 2008, 5:00 am

As I mentioned a while ago, there only difference between the PC and PS2 script in that scene is the picture and a single removed line
"I grab her small breasts and fondle them."
krfsm
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Sepheriel » November 12th, 2008, 6:02 am

So does this mean the the H-Scenes are pretty much voiced? If so how much of the H-Scenes are voiced (I.E. half of it, a third or ite?) Thanks.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby krfsm » November 12th, 2008, 3:08 pm

Since I still haven't finished the game, I'm not sure exactly. A quick look through my script files suggests two scenes with full voices, two with some voices at the beginning and end, and five scenes with no voices at all.

(Sucking at japanese is useful when you want to compare texts without reading spoilers)
krfsm
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby X-Calibar » November 12th, 2008, 5:08 pm

krfsm wrote:Since I still haven't finished the game, I'm not sure exactly...

Come on krfsm! You can do it :D
and...
thanks again for making the voice patch~ it's been a lot of fun to play Utawarerumono again... this time, with their VAs from the anime 8)
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Return to Utawarerumono Chat