Difference between ps2 and PC versions?

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Difference between ps2 and PC versions?

Unread postby swknight1982 » June 1st, 2008, 3:25 pm

Hmm I am aware of all the different scences and what not from all the posts but what about the controls? Is there any key that would allow me to see char stats/items and stuff on the PC version? Been trying to find the controls but ... :/

and how do i do special attacks and team attacks? Just started playing the PC version and the voice patch really changed the game play ^^... thanks
swknight1982
Totally hardly posted

Re: Difference between ps2 and PC versions?

Unread postby Cat Megex » June 1st, 2008, 4:29 pm

swknight1982 wrote:Hmm I am aware of all the different scences and what not from all the posts but what about the controls? Is there any key that would allow me to see char stats/items and stuff on the PC version? Been trying to find the controls but ... :/

and how do i do special attacks and team attacks? Just started playing the PC version and the voice patch really changed the game play ^^... thanks

As far as I know, the PC version doesn't have items you can give your characters.
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby swknight1982 » June 1st, 2008, 6:19 pm

hmmm i cant cast spells by Urutorii (the blond chick) as well -_-"... I had thought she had some basic spells that don't require to be at a certain level. I should just go buy the game and dust out my ps2 ...

edit : nvm... got it..:D... XD
swknight1982
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby X-Calibar » August 5th, 2008, 6:29 pm

I have a question on some of the differences between the PS2 and PC version...

Here listen to this :
Track 13
Track 14
Track 15

Here's a battle where one of those new songs were used :
New battle

Those are three songs from the PS2 soundtrack, which I imagine are part of a new scenerio that the PS2 version has. I've seen the ending credits for the PS2 version and there was a character I've never seen before...
Check 4:41 and 5:56, you can see the new character *the following link is a spoiler/part of the end of the PS2 game :

So I'm wondering how many extra scenerios have been thrown in... That is probably the main difference there, although instead of H-scenes I'm sure other interesting scenes have been used instead.

I'd love to see some of these scenes... Example :
1:40 of the PS2 intro : There's a good chance one of the PS2 CGs mirror this new scene with Kamau :

Here's the first H-scene in the PS2 version, or should I say what used to be the H-scene in the PC version: Kiss

Then of course as we know the battle system is totally different...
I've seen a video that shows dual or even triple person combo attacks ...!

Anybody know more about the differences?
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Parallel Pain » August 13th, 2008, 8:57 pm

There's I think three or four new battles with the archer twins and the two samurai (knights)

It's sort of a side story but to make those four char equal level with the female character + Hakuoro when they come back from freeing the slaves.
Parallel Pain
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby X-Calibar » August 14th, 2008, 4:59 am

Interesting... thanks for the information!
3 or 4 battles featuring them? Sounds like another complete side story comparable to the girl's scenario...
I'd love to see it :)
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Return to Utawarerumono Chat