Character stats

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Character stats

Unread postby JungCS » May 31st, 2008, 2:51 am

Firstly i would like to say hi to you guys. I discovered this forum just 3 days ago when i was downloading the utawarerumono patch. I'm a 15 year old korean guy i would like to help out in any korean-english translation projects even tho my korean skills are not top notch (i suck at programmes so i can't help out in programming at all...)

I'd like to thank you guys for translating utawarerumono and allowing me to play this game. but i would like to ask about the "tech" stat in each of the characters. I've been palying the game and the increasing the tech stat needs the most amout of exp and after i increased and maxed out the tech stat, i dont see any advantages to having it maxed out. For example, my karua has tech 1 but ATK 66 and does more damage than my benawi whose tech is maxed and ATK 44

so what is the tech stat for?
JungCS
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Raitei » May 31st, 2008, 3:00 am

hmm, first I would like to say hello for you, and welcome to this board ( if only I have that authority, lol ) ;)

as for helping in the translation projects, I don't think the staffers need anymore workers, as if they do, they'll post an announcement in the site or something.

and for your question about tech status, it can be found here.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby JungCS » May 31st, 2008, 4:29 am

thanks! I can only help out in translating korean to english so i can't help out in any of your current projects cos i dunno any japanese. I do know how to read and write chinese but i doubt my command of chinese will be of any help.
JungCS
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Utawarerumono Chat