Nuwangi

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Nuwangi

Unread postby randomanon? » March 31st, 2008, 3:42 pm

anyone else kind of find it sad that Nuwangi died right when he was set on redeeming himself?
randomanon?
Might just like this board

Spoiler Alert!

Unread postby X-Calibar » March 31st, 2008, 4:37 pm

Yes, he was a good kid that lost it with people like his uncle guiding him. When it finally seemed like he realized the truth for himself, he was killed off...

Actually, I thought Nuwangi's story wasn't going to end there.
Either he wasn't really dead, (maybe captured, or survived) and would make an appearence later in the game, to help Hakuoro and the others [or perhaps he'd been doing great things to try to bring peace to the world].
Or I thought the people who killed him were going to bring Nuwangi's head to Hakuoro looking for a reward, resulting in a sad cutscene...

I never liked Nuwangi very much, but it's sad he was killed off like that... especially when he finally had hope.
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nobaka » March 31st, 2008, 7:07 pm

Also, it kept saying in the encyclopedia that his whereabouts were unknown, rather than he was dead. My first playthrough, I kept thinking he would somehow, SOME WAY, make a reappearance, even near the end. He had potential. :'(
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby X-Calibar » April 1st, 2008, 5:37 am

I wonder if Utawarerumono PS2 has any extra scenes for Nuwangi?

Wish the game have been a little longer, and gone into some of the stories in more depth...
I think it would have made all the difference if Derihourai and the rebellion story had been expanded a bit more. We got a field trip of reading rather than a record of a rebellion... It told the important stuff, but we love the details, don't we? :D

Back to Nuwangi, someone pointed out that after Nuwangi's demise?, it was like a different scenerio writer took over; most of the old characters got bumped off, and we got all the girls instead... [I'm not really complaining :wink: ..!] But, it still would have been interesting to hear more stories from Benawi, Kurou, the twins, etc... A more complete picture of the place they lived in...

Argh.... I want Squenix's money/influence and Leaf's Utawarerumono into a full sized Utawarerumono expansion ;p
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby kensain » September 20th, 2008, 1:07 pm

Haha, I was the opposite.

1)He killed tuskur
2) ALL his sprites make him look like a dickwad.
3) In a way, he's responsible for most of the conflict of the first half of the game.

He actually died later than I expected.
The one who desires only perfection. Repeat.
The one who sees only flaws. Repeat.
The one who is unable to see alternative. Repeat.
The one who sees the unattainable perfection. Repeat.
The one who is blind. Relinquish.
kensain
Addict

Unread postby Wiiown » October 11th, 2008, 8:44 am

X-Calibar wrote:I wonder if Utawarerumono PS2 has any extra scenes for Nuwangi?

Wish the game have been a little longer, and gone into some of the stories in more depth...
I think it would have made all the difference if Derihourai and the rebellion story had been expanded a bit more. We got a field trip of reading rather than a record of a rebellion... It told the important stuff, but we love the details, don't we? :D

Back to Nuwangi, someone pointed out that after Nuwangi's demise?, it was like a different scenerio writer took over; most of the old characters got bumped off, and we got all the girls instead... [I'm not really complaining :wink: ..!] But, it still would have been interesting to hear more stories from Benawi, Kurou, the twins, etc... A more complete picture of the place they lived in...

Argh.... I want Squenix's money/influence and Leaf's Utawarerumono into a full sized Utawarerumono expansion ;p

Oh god, please don't let Squenix touch Uta, they haven't had a very good track record lately imo, although I agree about the stories needing a little fleshing out.
Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread postby X-Calibar » October 11th, 2008, 9:39 pm

Wiiown wrote:Oh god, please don't let Squenix touch Uta, they haven't had a very good track record lately imo, although I agree about the stories needing a little fleshing out.

lol yeah, I haven't been very interested in their newer games...
I just wanted to steal their money and influence to pull some strings..! Put those big bucks to some good use!
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Return to Utawarerumono Chat