Last Boss Hard Mode stats. (Probley Spoilers)

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Last Boss Hard Mode stats. (Probley Spoilers)

Unread postby VerySerious » March 11th, 2008, 10:53 pm

I just beat the last guy on hard mode 3 and I have to say he was nearly impossible. Over 100 attack power and 80+ def made all but two of my characters useless against him. Touka and Karura both having maxed attack hit him for only 200-250 damage each time. touka and karura's combos did around 1000 damage and both used their combos a total of 17 times before the bosses health got below a 1000. in addition theres the last bosses double attacks that wipe out every one who wasn't touka or karura, and touka died half way threw this fight.

I' dont know were I'm going with this, but how much harder can this possibly be on hard 5? Karura was rapidly approaching his level (level 64) and if he had more hitpoints I probley wouldn't of been able to keep leveling against him every other attack, and if he had anymore attack power he would one shot all of my people in his first attack.
VerySerious
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Nestor » March 11th, 2008, 11:55 pm

I've been told that there's two or three "safe squares" to the left and right of the last boss that you can put some teammates to directly attack without fear of retribution. i haven't played through it a second time so I don't know if this is accurate or not.
Nestor
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby WingZero » March 12th, 2008, 12:28 am

The safe spots disappear in hard mode 3 (probably holds true for 5)
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Lynx190 » March 12th, 2008, 12:51 am

On hard 3, only Touka survived for me, on hard 5 it was the same, but I had to be even more careful (i.e. I didn't even use Touka's special attack except for the final blow because she'd die shortly thereafter). On hard 5 Touka starts with extremely good stats, after the slime battle (in which she gained massive BP) I didn't need to worry about her defense anymore so I maxed magic defense instead (she starts with 76 on hard 5) giving her 99 attack, 66? defense, and 99 magic defense at the end. The boss had insane defense so she was still only doing about 200 damage with her first hit, but the boss's more common attack was only doing like 70 damage to her as long as I didn't burn her vitality with a special attack. The rarer attack (the one preceded by those runes or whatever scrolling in the background Matrix-style) hurt her a lot more badly even at max vitality and using her special attack always seemed to guarantee the boss would start abusing that attack and kill her.
Lynx190
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Einherjar » March 13th, 2008, 6:24 pm

From what I heard, the boss's level depends on Hakuoro's level, so maybe if Hakuoro is weaker...
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Return to Utawarerumono Chat