A bit... disgusting?

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

A bit... disgusting?

Unread postby Faranth » March 4th, 2008, 11:48 am

Well, fisrt, I want to thank the translators for a good job. The game was nice, funny, and even the ending, while sad, didn't feel bad or forced
[unlike a certain [cough] patch with "Take THAT, you stupid morons! We will kill her out of spite so they won't be happy!" from a certain famous VSN you've also translated [cough]]
Ahem.

That being said, I had one huge problem with the game. Namely, the
ero scenes.
Spoilers for each girl follow, each one being spoilered in her own box so the people that haven't finished the game can read up to the point they've got to.

Eruruw.

A very nice, hard working girl, although I didn't liked her for her being specially tailored to Japanese tastes [short, petite, polite, silent, with no breasts to speak of - I'm sorry, but for my tastes these are traits of idealized child, not mature woman, but I digress.] So what our manly hero does with her? Forces her to drink japanese vodka and almost rapes her. Ewww. I breathed with relief when he actually stopped and began to like the hero a bit more... until I found that he didn't get the lesson the first time... And went and raped her drunk body the second time they have met :roll:

Karura.

A very nice, touching scene with her quickly degenerates into her raping the main hero - and not with her beastly strength - she had to use mind-altering drugs. Umm, anyone begins to see the pattern? And, uh, the main hero forgives her for mass-murdering people, and while I can understand that why he didn't have her thrown into jail after the rape? It can be as traumatizing for men as it is for women, you know. And even larger deskbanger was that scene with her kidnapping the emperor - she just did third crime that warranted death penalty and nobody saw a problem with that. Even the oh-so-loyal-I'll-cut-me-own-throat bodyguard girl - when they see the protagonist bound and gagged they assume Karura simply wants to have a nice trip. PLEASEEEEEEEE! :roll:

At least they had strong women that had strength to rape men, not strong-women-turned-bedwarmers-as-soon-as-they-touched-the-bed, unlike a certain [cough] knight heroine of the certain VSN story [cough].

Kamui.

That seriously grossed me out and killed that character for me - she violates/rapes the main hero not once, but four times, and using some mind-altering magic [uh, how original] despite her magic not working on him before. She is just a weak descendant of imperfect copy, and yet, her magic works flawlessly when it comes to rapes. Ugh. I can get why the hero wasn't sure the first two times, but after third time he should have forced the answers out of Urtorii or kick them out out his castle. Or have thrown them into jail.

Touka.

You know, I liked her the most out of all girls, and yet, while her cluelessness was amusing [but disturbing] it was her scene, where she apparently was dumbed down to the point of that rabbit empress girl when her mind broke. Okay, I can buy that she doesn't know how to make children [but in medieval times every woman knew that, especially if the said woman's solemn duty was to produce a child for her master] but the fact that she bought that 'the love, real love must be forced!' crap after establishing her as a someone who would have committed seppuku than to offend her master was... Ugh. Seventh rape so far. :roll:

Urtorii.

Distressed, broken woman plus a game that likes rapes. Care to guess the result?

At least without drugs or woman raping men on this one. :roll:

I have on more scene to unlock, and by god, I hope that isn't the or, even worse, because if it is, i swear I'll break my game disc in half.

Don't get me wrong - i get the game knowing perfectly well what king of game it is. I have nothing against rough sex, or even a rape once or twice, as long as it fits the story. I like rpgs, visual novels and I liked the game.

But the problem is, the point where I draw the line would be using mind-altering drugs and mass raping [and, uch, children]. You know, while most of these scenes fit the game they were so exaggerated that the only hurt the characters and killed half my enjoyment and forced me to dislike some of the better characters. It didn't helped that most of the girls looked like children - with the exception of Karura and Touka. Even Urtorij in the scene where she was crying with the main hero was drawn surprisingly short [compared to hero] and child-like - which surprised me, because she was presented as an adult through most of the game. You know, I can buy that Ilia it 19 years old with growth disorder, but this game didn't even pretended to make the girls adults. Did it really had to be a game with forced sex and characters that look suspiciously similar to children? As I said in Eruru section - maybe Japanese like girls that look like children, but in western culture it is mostly repulsing.

Why the had to ruin it so much? Couldn't they get someone who could have written some believable sex scenes? I guess I'll never understand Japan. :roll:
Faranth
Into 17 Pieces

Unread postby Message » March 4th, 2008, 12:11 pm

It is the problem with almost every eroge: In order to make it sell in Japan, they add scenes that cater to the Japanese eroge audience. And for some reason, they like this kind of stuff. No clue why, but then again I have no clue why the allow a thing like 'toddlercon' to come into existence, either. As a Christian I can only say that Japan has its own category of sins. And as a game player, I can only feel annoyed at the apparent need for unneeded junk that only takes away from a game's qualities.

Unread postby Ciel » March 4th, 2008, 1:35 pm

You're kinda wrong about Kamyu, but I guess since you didn't see the last H scene you don't know some stuff about her yet.

She's actually controlled by Mutsumi when her eyes turn red. Mutsumi's the most perfect clone of the main hero, with her powers being the closest to his.

Also I dunno about you, but if i were on Hakuoro's place i'd pretty much enjoy the moments instead of jailing everyone like you say you'd do. :P

It's not everyday that you get a bunch of hot women wanting you to the point of forcing themselves on you, with no obligations or anything in return.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Ryuusoul » March 4th, 2008, 6:41 pm

Kind of high strung, aren't you?
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby Faranth » March 4th, 2008, 6:46 pm

Message wrote:It is the problem with almost every eroge: In order to make it sell in Japan, they add scenes that cater to the Japanese eroge audience. And for some reason, they like this kind of stuff. No clue why, but then again I have no clue why the allow a thing like 'toddlercon' to come into existence, either. As a Christian I can only say that Japan has its own category of sins. And as a game player, I can only feel annoyed at the apparent need for unneeded junk that only takes away from a game's qualities.

You know, I haven't got the problem with content specifically tailored to Japanese; after all, the game was supposed to be bought with people with such tastes. I might dislike them; That's why I haven't liked Eruruw. If only she was a bit taller, less loli...

But I digress again. I know full well there are going to be strange and weird things; I ordered the game for the story, not X scenes. I've grown out of them, but I can still appreciate if they are done right. I don't mind rape, tentacle, and other scary fetishes; I can click through them if I happen to dislike them, or simply delete the game. It is game for a different culture after all.

No, the problem was, as I pointed out, with raping children and/or victims of mind drugs; that's where the things begun to slid from very morally ambiguous [as examples above] into Evil with capital 'E'. Were are talking about hurting victims that are unable to comprehend what is happening to them or defend themselves, much less disagreeing with the whole situation. Even if that wasn't crime [incidentally, it is] in Japan I don't see how drug-rapping was necessary for every single H-scene in the game. Was the writer so frustrated?

It is my fifth VSN after my friend incidentally managed to hook me on them and it is also the first that had this amount of Evil things for the sake of evil things. Why they didn't make them into a consensual sex? Or even regular rapes? What's next? A game about a boy with rape pills? About a Waffen-SS... [but I digress again].

Let's see - Castle Fantasia 2. Also medieval, hero is also a military genius, can sleep with up to 4 girls from 7 in one game - and somehow, all of these were pretty normal nights. FSN - in translated part [I Neeed Maaaana!] heroine turns into a bedwarmer for the rest of the game and first H-scene was quasi-rape anyway, but still, nothing like this. Utw - all the drugs the medicine and magic of that era can provide are used in one sick rape-fest. Please, don't tell me that this is how regular VSN in the Japan looks like, and I've been hitting exceptions till now. Even the one purely H-based VSN I incidentally got from a friend in USA [Tsuki] had only a few scenes that could have been called outright rape and the hero was possessed by demon anyway. :roll:

Oh, and incidentally - I don't want to offend you, but while I live in the so called 'West' I'm not a Christian :wink: and perhaps that's why I'm feeling so strongly about mind-rapping and hurting children.
Faranth
Into 17 Pieces

Re: A bit... disgusting?

Unread postby Hyperbeast » March 4th, 2008, 6:46 pm

Faranth wrote:Post

Welcome to hentai games. I see you're new here.

That aside, yes the hentai scenes detract from the game. They can do that in lots of games. Just do what I do and skip them if you don't want to put up with their bullshit, then pretend they never happened.

One thing in this game that really pisses me off is that they make Eruruu into the main heroine... And then have Hakuoro fuck everyone else as well. Eruruu must be the most forgiving girl ever. It just cheapened the relationship between them.
Hyperbeast
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Faranth » March 4th, 2008, 7:06 pm

She's actually controlled by Mutsumi when her eyes turn red. Mutsumi's the most perfect clone of the main hero, with her powers being the closest to his.

I'll answer that when I'll finally finish it. From the comments of my friend it seems that her blood drinking habit, mind control magic and other weird things she did were thrown in just for the sake of H-scenes, as the main hero never did that. Couldn't they make the scene something more realistic instead of pulling things out of nowhere that were never explained later? That was even better example of unnecessary rape, then.

Ciel wrote:Also I dunno about you, but if i were on Hakuoro's place i'd pretty much enjoy the moments instead of jailing everyone like you say you'd do. :P

It's not everyday that you get a bunch of hot women wanting you to the point of forcing themselves on you, with no obligations or anything in return.

You know... Okay. I might live with horny girls that desperately want bed - I pointed out that I only have problem with them using mind-shutting drugs to rape main hero or to be raped in return, not to mention the lack of slightest bit of handwaving them as adults, not children.

The game itself could have been much better - I just got to the scene with Compared to others, it was on a completely different level - no drugs, no rape, well, it had the vibe of assaulting the crippled child but at least it was consensual. Well, I guess raping her was a bit too much even for the writer. Too bad it wasn't too much in other scenes.

But then, I imagined replacing her in that scene - and, well, that would have been perfect scene well fitting the story as a whole. Instead of that forced shyness she displayed in her own scene her character would have fit that which
Yuzuha's
displayed much better. Even the part about her knowing how to make a baby but not how to actually begin to make one would have fit much better than that idiotic 'drinking' scene - if a blind girl who has never left her room does know then her not knowing ceased to make any sense at all. Ugh.

Oh, and incidentally, I imagined
Touka cutting Karura's head for lying to her and shaming her so much.
Too bad it didn't happened :lol:
Faranth
Into 17 Pieces

Unread postby X-Calibar » March 4th, 2008, 8:27 pm

[I wrote this post before Ryuusoul's post, but forgot to hit submit..., haven't read the new posts]

@Farnath mostly
With Eruruw, compare Eruruw to Hakuoro [from the first scene with the mirror...] They look about the same age to me. ANIME age, meaning they can be older than you may percieve them to be.
Eruruw as the Silent type??? Do you mean to say Aruruw? Um... Anyway.
The first time with Eruruw, *forcing* her to drink sake... when did that happen? Hakuoro was dealing with a lot [thinking he was Rakshain, a terrible person], and he was very drunk. But, even if he let himself slip; he realized what he was doing before it went anywhere.

The second time... well I can't remember the events leading up to it right now...
Needless to say, the ero with Eruruw was the only one that really made sense to me. Hakuoro had feelings for Eruruw since way back in the beginning, when he was trying to figure out what Eruruw meant to him. Unknown to Hakuoro though, the contract between them prevented her from telling Hakuoro her feelings and maybe from her giving her heart freely to him. Basically Hakuoro had to take, rather than Eruruw being able to give. But, I am highly positive she really did want to build a relationship... she just couldn't though...

I mean I have no idea how the contract really worked but, I get the feeling it did alter or prevent some behaviors. I know at least that, everytime she tried to tell Hakuoro how she felt, something stopped her... until the end of the game when the contract was broken. Then she finally was able to tell him she loved him.

Hakuoro, felt strongly towards Eruruw but, since the feeling was never solidified or returned... A deeper relationship was missing... What would a good person like Hakuoro do? Keep the relationship as is.

Karura... I have no clue of the impact and what she has gone through, but she has a strong personality, not to mention she came from that tribe of super warriors.
Also she doesn't do things that are useless. If she does something, she means for it to happen. With her ero, she saw several means to an end. She would be able to have Hakuoro. Help her people, and do what she wants. Maybe she thought of the drug perfume as further insurance.
The one question I have is, was the contract she formed with Hakuoro real? I suppose it was...

In the kidnapping scene, everyone knew what Karura was trying to do. She wanted to help her people, and they wanted that too. They also knew their country's Ouro could do nothing to help, without endangering Tuskur. But, Hakuoro as himself... She put her life on the line for this several times now. Under the contract Hakuoro could order her. But, does he ever even give her a single order as Master? She knew she could possibly lose her life kidnapping Hakuoro, but as with the perfume, it was the only way she could be sure he would help.
I think to her, helping them was the most important thing in this world to her. If she did not do everything she could do, she would not be worthy to live [Hakuoro admited he wanted to help as well, if it hadn't been Hakuoro, I don't think she would have done what she did.]
Finally, Hakuoro, is not the kind of person who would go against family and how his people feel.

As for murdering the slaves, for their traitorous cowardice; running away leaving men behind is a crime punishable by death. I imagine that's the kind of thinking she harbors; do not forget she is one of the tribe of those super warriors. Plus it sounded like there were several levels of slaves. The lower level in which most people died in the ship, was where Karura was ... right? Then the upper level were the slaves who mostly survived, leaving others behind. We don't know what kind of people they were... And I imagine they purposely left her to die...

Oh, and there is the subconscious Hakuoro... Haku Ouro, who sees in Karura strength, the fittest of her kind. The direction evolution should go.

Karura becomes family to everyone; and they are used to her oddities. You don't jail or sentence family to death...
PS. I don't condone any of those things she did..!

Kamyu. Mutsumi. The same powers as Iceman. Mutsumi has the power to Seal Iceman. She does not have the power to hurt or hide from Iceman. [Thus why she can paralyze him.]
Also, I don't think her scenes were Mutsumi... exactly. Mutsumi never awoke until Diy brought her to the surface. What was within Kamui??? Generations of people and personalities, wierd powers, and of course... Mutsumi.

Throw her in Jail??? Kick them out of the castle??? I don't think Hakuoro, is the kind of person who kicks, jails, kills people because he has a dream about them. There was never any evidence whenever he awoke each time. And even when asking Urto, she did not know about that either.

What was the deal with the blood thing?? I don't know. Maybe the answers lie with what is Hakuoro? That thing that bonded with him, WHO GRANTS WISHES. What kind of instincts does it have? If it desires evolution, the thing in Kamyu may be unconsciously looking for those with traits for evolution.

It may be messed up... but JAIL ?? for what might be a Dream??? ...........
I do feel like her character needed more development near the end. I didn't feel as much for her as I did the others... Even if I liked her.

Touka. Some people will trust, and believe exactly what they are told. I believe the quality is called innocence. Touka, an only child; surrounded by honorable men, war, and the ideals of her class of warrior... One who has been taught to trust whole-heartdly probably would buy anything if told with sincerety. "Trust me." With Karura telling her that "almost everyone has been with Hakuoro... except you" ... That right there might make her think she is doing something INCREDIBLY wrong... and open to even ridiculous suggestions as Karura states. One who has never been in love, may do really foolish things...

Hers was a far cry from rape... Maybe attempted rape of Hakuoro in the beginning; but quickly the tables reversed.
*these are not medieval times, and we do not know how isolated her childhood was.

Urto, didn't stick around Tuskur and return again because it is nice there. She probably has harbored feelings for Hakuoro as well, not to mention the sense of family and values Kamyu had been learning there.
Did Hakuoro handle things correctly? With how he decided to console her after she lost the baby? How can we judge this? They did not have TV, the internet, common knowledge of similar situations. People have to make decisions, which are right? Which are wrong?

Did what Hakuoro do, hurt Urto? What kind of life has she lived? Royalty, looking out for Kamyu, duty, secrets, that relate to Hakuoro, the world. She said it herself, she never thought about what she wanted or things other than her fate at what she had been born into. Allowing herself to simply be a woman, who has a dream; Is a far cry from rape.

Even Urtorij in the scene where she was crying with the main hero was drawn surprisingly short [compared to hero] and child-like

There is a reason for this. Urto has always been one who had to act her position, be there for people. Act far older than others her age. [act like her father] In the scene she breaks down, she is letting it all go, she is just a girl who has lost something so precious to her. When people break down and cry like that, they don't look like themselves...

If the visual novel had been done through real-life photos, you probably wouldn't have a problem. Because with anime, most people look younger than they are. Aruruw for instance looks very young in the game. Yet, I imagine she is probably like 14-16? What about her child-like behavior? Eruruw and Aruruw's parents were lost at a very young age, leaving her sister Eruruw to take care of them. Never knowing your parents for very long, living life on your own, yet being pampered by a village who takes care of you... and seeing someone like Hakuoro who looks remarkably similar to her late father, and who can act the part as well...

Also there is a reason why Hakuoro seems like a father to everyone, which makes everyone seem younger than they are... ... yes because Hakuoro in a way IS the father of all of them. Not directly of course, but from the distant, distant past... Going from a few Murata... to a civilization doesn't happen overnight. Because the game secretly stresses this, everyone feels younger than Hakuoro...

The game didn't factor ero as an important part of the story, even though ero by nature [at least the people I know] has a big impact on people. What would have been "believeable" sex scenes?
Choose one girl, and follow their path to happiness? Sadly, the game has No choices. Therefore, there was only one alternative... If it's going to be a PC game, and include ero; you have to be inventive, and memorible. Each of Utawarerumono's scenes seem to explore that a little.

WHAT you wanted is the All-Ages PS2 version with VOICES, then you wouldn't be complaining :P
Sadly we currently do not have that...

My monster complaint though... was ....................................
I THOUGHT FOR SURE........ there would be some ear petting, tail tickling action! Oh and Urto had wings..!! All we got instead of ero with those nice touches was MUNTO GETTING HIS FEATHERS PULLED!!!! ARGH THAT made me go OUCH!
Last edited by X-Calibar on March 5th, 2008, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » March 4th, 2008, 11:30 pm

well, I think with Ex-Calibar comment is enough, but If you still don't like it just do this. See the anime. It doesn't have any Ero scenes and it makes you cry... I mean it.
Teoro's death and the final episode are ten times better than titanic.

And even though all ero-scenes don't make any sense if you think of Hakuoro as a mashine that grant wishes, then you would see that every one wanted to have sex with Hakuoro therefore he did them.

By Kamyu is something with her vampirism.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kiraiya » March 5th, 2008, 2:23 am

The all famous Lolita Complex is a big should i say "problem" within japanese culture. It is also one of the most common fetishes in japan therefore I dont find it rare that most of the characters look loli. I myself am a follower of the Loli regime but its not like I condone child molestation or anything like that. That is one of the things about anime and manga. It allows you to do stuff that you would normally be able to do in real life. So dont go around antagonizing people that like lolis or anything because I can guarantee you that most VSNs, animes, or mangas in some way shape or form have a loli in there. Some people try to say that theyre older than they actually are or whatever but people are just in denial. Theyre underage and some people find that hot. I admit the ero scenes were pretty bad but thats y the good old people at Leaf added this handy feature in which u press the Ctrl button on your keyboard and you get to skip scenes you dont like. Pardon my sarcasm. But still if you have a problem with lolis i recommend you stop playing VSNs because your going to run into that popular theme very commonly. But thats just my opinion. You seem to have a problem with everything VSNs stand for: awesome stories and meh to horrible sex scenes.
And your comment about Karura raping Hakuoro with her brute strength? That sounds more scary than erotic. I personally prefer aromatic aphrodisiacs to taking the dude, slamming him on the bed, and screwing his brains out.
But other than those points I think X-Caliber touched on all the other points.
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...
Kiraiya
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Ryuusoul » March 5th, 2008, 8:15 am

The Eruruw complaints make me laugh... everyone knows Eruruw wants to jump Hakuoro's bones. She... has no bones about it.
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Re: A bit... disgusting?

Unread postby Enerccio » March 5th, 2008, 9:21 pm

Faranth wrote:Why the had to ruin it so much? Couldn't they get someone who could have written some believable sex scenes? I guess I'll never understand Japan. :roll:

I will never understands you. It's eroge so there should be ero. And that ero was likable. Period.
I enjoyed them all and dammit I am so lazy to get aruruw otherwise I would get her too (and I don't like hard modes).
Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby miszou » March 6th, 2008, 9:47 am

In Holland we recently had the awards for worst written sex-scenes in last years literature. I wonder if they have something like that for eroge, I think it would be funny to read some of the winners ^^;;

I agree that some of the sex scenes in eroge are badly written and interfere with the stories sometimes, but it is also part of the genre and therefor something that shouldn't be shunned when interested in the genre. Some games have 'all ages' versions, but they just don't sell that well xD Japanese like the ero :3 (looking at the huge production of porn in the US I guess they aren't the only ones, they are just a bit more open about it :P).

And the girls looking young, usually lolis act pretty mature or sexy (For example take Rin from Kodomo no Jikan) making them not really look like normal children. Anime's and stuff have the tendency to use children for adults story, not sure why, but Japanese kids really don't resemble that :P Apart from that do loli characters never really look like real children, so I don't think much people who like loli are interested in real children. But of course I don't have any statistics to back that up :3 And don't forget, in Japan a lot of adult women look pretty loli, and since cute there is about as important as sexy is here, loli is culturally more accepted there (I think). I guess there probably are some anthropological (Hope this is the right word xD) studies about it that might give some insight in this. I think it might be hard to judge the culture from our perspective. So I guess loli ero shouldn't be compared to CP.

and Faranth: regular eroge often look like that or worse. Some are nice, others are brutal. But VN's don't need to be eroge, so there are enough VN's without it (for example Clannad) ^^.
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby md » March 8th, 2008, 9:20 am

I had a 700 word mini-essay on danbooru at one that point that outlined the various women as relationships Hakuoro could've settled for, or they should've setup as arcs.

Arcs for the wimmin would've at least got rid of the harem-play that does make all the relationships fucking usesless. I love YOU eruruw... But I'm Karura's master... and Touka's sire, and and and...

Where's my Kuuya ending? :(

Setting up seperate arcs would've made the game pretty titanic to write and troubleshoot though, so I can see them limiting the budget.

Checkit: Karura's got the slave collar, Yuzuha has the bell, Eruruw has the ring.
(Check Mikoto's portrait)
Touka's got the...? Kamyu is kamyu, Uruto is the real plain living woman, not Eruruw. Or whatever. Literature bullshit, that I took an oath to fight when I squeaked by english 110.
md
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Raw » March 13th, 2008, 2:34 am

I promote the fact that none of the eroge was disturbing. Gladly, they were short, because i can't stand any more Tsukihime-long eroge scenes. Nasu is a VN God, but his way of narrating sex scenes is just, disturbing. On the contrary, Utawarerumono H-Scenes were short, nice, and happy. End of the Story.

About Mutsumi: this is mere speculation. Every diferent race was created from Iceman's (Hakuoro's) DNA, but tweaked slightly to make new human races. So it could be possible that Mutsumi was a experiment to try and create a human with vampiric nature. It is highly suggested so by the VN, because when Kamyu reached adulthood [she had her period, and yes, the first period marks the beginning adulthood, along with the start of adolescense] she started feeling a dry throat (just as Sion from MB) and no water could quench her thirst, only BLOOD!.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread postby randomanon? » April 3rd, 2008, 7:09 pm

woah woah woah, that first post is a real exaggeration.
randomanon?
Might just like this board

Unread postby animefanzmg » April 29th, 2008, 2:17 am

lol i think him getting raped is a running gag. great leader but also a perfect target for sexual abuse...
yeah its dumb but i think i like the rape more than the i have to share my magical powers thing nasu seems so fond of (though neither can compare to the i have to calm down your possessed wang thing with ciel)
animefanzmg
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby ayadew » April 30th, 2008, 9:45 am

They were very forced and meaningless.
Skipped through all of them.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zweiterversuch » September 15th, 2008, 4:51 pm

question:

why do people always think: Vampirism = sex ?

It is because of the blood?
the bite?
the need to rip apart the other person?
ohhh! I get it now.
Sex = vampirism....
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby lovemonster » December 1st, 2008, 12:05 pm

Faranth, I think you're incorrectly categorizing characters as loli. Eruruw is far from loli, and she's often seen standing next to a loli (Aruruw) so it shocks me that you think they are in the same category.

I take it you haven't seen how many East Asian (Chinese, Korean, Japanese) women look like. We usually have smaller breasts and are short, petite in comparison to other races. So those features are not a "Japanese taste" it's just a reality for East Asian people in general. No (or at least very, very few) East Asian women naturally have a body like Karura. It actually refreshes me to see a canon love interest in a game that looks somewhat Japanese for once. Eruruw is actually one of the few somewhat realistically proportioned young adult female characters I've seen in eroge.

On a random note, I always assumed that Eruruw didn't know that Hakuouro had some trysts with the other girls. She's described as being the jealous type, so I imagine there would have been many more scenes of her glaring at the main character than there were. :lol:
lovemonster
Totally hardly posted

Next

Return to Utawarerumono Chat