Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Utawarerumono DVD special

Unread postby galvenize » February 23rd, 2008, 3:29 pm

Well some scenes it the game seems to have been adapted into anime version
check it out , it's really hilarious xD

Hakuoro/Oboro eating spoiled stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNehHhw9pDc&NR=1

Arruru/Kamyu playing hide and those who wanna see it till it's end, there's a surprise for ya :roll: .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k57Zz5r ... re=related

The best for the end: touka and her dear doll WOOOOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!So funny I thought i gonna die... but the end, couldn't help myself being sad for touka ^^'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOtjE-Bf ... re=related
watch it till it's end xD

There is also a 4th special i couldn't find on the internet, it's called The God Of Nugizono.
galvenize
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Henduluin » February 23rd, 2008, 4:01 pm

Ooh, I was looking for that Touka doll one, but couldn't find it. Thanks.

On a somewhat related note: Does anyone know what the Utawarerumono OVAs are going to be about?
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby galvenize » February 23rd, 2008, 4:15 pm

Yeah i found it not so long that ther'll be OAVs ... Well ther's a lot of chances the story will take place during the anime arc, between 2 ?pisodes. Or maybe something else, since the anime hadn't a 100% full adaptation, there were a lot to spare.
galvenize
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Henduluin » February 23rd, 2008, 4:28 pm

Aww man, the Touka special is missing the second half. I wanted to see her chace the merchants.

Anyhow, I've seen a cover of an Utawarerumono drama disc that takes place at a highschool... let's hope they use that for the OVAs.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby kerogoth » February 23rd, 2008, 4:29 pm

For those who feel sorry for Touka after special 3 (and how can you not) here is a fourth DVD special with the second part of the story.
kerogoth
Might just like this board

Unread postby Lexica-chan » February 23rd, 2008, 10:36 pm

Ooooh, goodie, a topic all about the anime DVD specials. *^_^*

Does anyone have the RAWS of DVD specials 1 and 3? If so.... maybe-perhaps we could exchange? *^^*

Yes, I do have all four specials subbed, and specials 2 and 4 raw. ;) For those who just want to know the contents, all of it is in the game, actually. Specials 3 and 4 have to do with Touka's little mononofu doll (3 is when it breaks, 4 is when it's repaired and the aftermath).

If you want the subbed specials.... well, let's see how demand goes. :)

EDIT: The title of the fourth special is actually "Nugisomukami".... or, if you prefer the caption-translation that you get from the game, "Demon."
Lexica-chan
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » February 24th, 2008, 8:19 am

Lexica-chan wrote:Does anyone have the RAWS of DVD specials 1 and 3? If so.... maybe-perhaps we could exchange? *^^*

NO WAREZ TALK. Lexica-chan is now on my zero-tolerance list.

Unread postby Ciel » February 24th, 2008, 10:49 am

Huh, first time i hear of anime being warez.

But anyway, there's little to no chance of getting those from any translation community (they're often afraid you'll outdo them with their own materials), so your best bet is importing the original japanese dvds.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Enerccio » February 24th, 2008, 11:34 am

Message wrote:
Lexica-chan wrote:Does anyone have the RAWS of DVD specials 1 and 3? If so.... maybe-perhaps we could exchange? *^^*

NO WAREZ TALK. Lexica-chan is now on my zero-tolerance list.

message, you like teh banhammering, right?
zero tolerance after asking for two raws.... :roll: this board is getting more and more like animesuki... and that is not a good thing, akshuli its a bad thing.

ciel: animez :lol:

what about share/winny/perfect black? :P
Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kanzar » February 24th, 2008, 11:41 am

I'm fairly certain 'warez' here encompasses all 'copyrighted material'. <____> Some of us are just a li'l more specific on what 'warez' means. However, what should we do about all those links to copyrighted material... on youtube?

But man. o.o Definitely very amusing vids.

EDIT to reply to below: ...I take it you're completely ignoring what I meant. o.o
Last edited by Kanzar on February 24th, 2008, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kanzar
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Enerccio » February 24th, 2008, 12:33 pm

Kanzar wrote:However, what should we do about all those links to copyrighted material... on youtube?

Watch it? That's the purpose why it's there.
Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » February 24th, 2008, 4:24 pm

I'll agree that stuff on youtube poses a consistency problem for enforcing the 'no copyrighted material' rule. I'll put that under quotation right though, because usually the quality of youtube sucks. In any case, the 'zero-tolerance list' is only a marker for me to keep track of who isn't followingg the rules, so that when I see a transgression I can just do a search for 'tolerance'. Note that, according to the rules, I'm actually supposed to ban anyone who breaks them... >__>;;

Unread postby lolipedofin » February 24th, 2008, 4:26 pm

@enerccio: This forum is theirs to begin with, it's all up to them to enforce their rules and policy. It's none of our right to interfere with the way their run things...

on warez matter: I think as long as it's unlicensed fansubbed anime, it is tolreable by the mod... but not with items released in dvd and stuffs (stuff that you have to buy). I don't even think the mod will like to see posts on licensed anime series, although it's fansub.

@youtube: I always assume that whatever in youtube is ok, because if it's not then the copyright holder should have done something to prevent it being there... ( Like Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu and English Premier League Highlights/Streaming). Although i know it's untrue as plenty of stuff in youtube are taken from copyrighted material...

@Message: Don't hit back at me if i made some mistakes, or you deem me crossing the line of your authorities, ok? not trying to be nosy or smart-ass, much less kissing ass... just feeling like saying it.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Message » February 25th, 2008, 6:51 am

I think enough has been said on the warez topic.

Will the OVA come with any DVD specials?

Unread postby Henduluin » February 25th, 2008, 7:39 am

No idea. In fact, I haven't been able to find any information whatsoever about the OVAs, other than that they're being made.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Alexander_Anderson » March 3rd, 2008, 5:56 pm

Ok I'm kinda confused as to what's going on here.
It seems that there are Utaware DVD specials and some people have them, leading me to believe that these DVDs are on sale somewhere. Yet other posts lead me to believe that these DVDs are not out yet? or are part of some larger package? or are in some way inaccessable to the general public or ???? How might I buy these DVDs? I really want these OVAs.

Also, asking for raws is a rule violation, so asking for subbed episodes is as well? I didn't quite understand the warez rule, I always thought warez was pirated computer applications.
Alexander_Anderson
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Henduluin » March 3rd, 2008, 7:20 pm

OVA =/= special

The specials are small extra eps that came with the regular DVDs. The OVAs are still in production and should be out sometime later this year.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Return to Utawarerumono Chat