Got a Quick Question.

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Got a Quick Question.

Unread postby alterangel1046zr » February 21st, 2008, 5:38 am

Okay, now I know I'm going to be bashed for this, but I was just curious how you get the hentai scenes in the game? I know no matter how I spin the question it makes me sound like a perv, but I've gotten through a chunk of the game and there have been two scenes, one with Elleluw and Camyu where I feel that I missed the scene. With Elleluw it started, but then quickly ended during the scene that Haukoro is drinking too much saki and throws himself on her. Then there's the scene with Camyu and how she keeps on drinking water, but the scene just fades to black and goes to the next morning where Camyu is very embarrassed when you first see her. Now I'm playing the game on Hard 3 so I was wondering if this played a factor in this?

Again, It's just a simple question that I had, don't read into that much.
alterangel1046zr
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Zoel » February 21st, 2008, 6:37 am

Just play the game. by the time you're finish in Hard 3 all Scenes will be unlocked.
Zoel
Might just like this board

Unread postby lolipedofin » February 21st, 2008, 11:07 am

There's no choice to be made at all... in fact, you have to screw all six girls before you can properly finish the game..... And it's available in all dificulties, playing hard3 from what i know will unlock Aruruw's special fan-service CG.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Ryuusoul » February 21st, 2008, 7:32 pm

lolipedofin wrote:There's no choice to be made at all... in fact, you have to screw all six girls before you can properly finish the game..... And it's available in all dificulties, playing hard3 from what i know will unlock Aruruw's special fan-service CG.

viewtopic.php?t=1255

I'm really not sure where this persistent myth keeps coming from.
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Return to Utawarerumono Chat