Kuuya
5%
Sakuya
2%
Mikoto
1%

Total votes : 156

Unread postby Faranth » April 8th, 2008, 9:33 pm

X-Calibar wrote:I found these images after searching google images for : うたわれるもの and looking for large images~

Do I see three pics of Aruruw and barely one for other girls? :lol:
I guess I can guess what girl you picked :wink:

Anyway:

X-Calibar wrote:Aruruw

Touka

I loved :oops: the Touka one. Is that official or fanmade? Whaere I can find full wersions of both pics? :oops:

X-Calibar wrote:Does anybody know a good Sakuya wallpaper??? I voted for her :)

Yep, I wonder why she wasn't drugged and raped, too! :lol:

A shame, though, she was one of the best looking girls in the game, I'd gladly trade three of four worst Uta H-scenes for hers! :cry:
Faranth
Into 17 Pieces

Unread postby X-Calibar » April 9th, 2008, 4:06 am

Eruruw and Aruruw are my favorites! When searching for images, Aruruw was the easiest to find.. and wallpapers that I liked of Eruruw were hard to find...
As for that Touka paper, I'm going to guess that it's fan-made. I don't know if the original is from the anime or some artbook or by some fan though...

I picked Sakuya because I think I might have liked her even more if she had more development time and she only had 1 vote :(..
And you know how I feel about that drug/rape comment from the other thread; :x [I don't agree/not cool]

But, I sure wish the game had stayed balanced throughout; instead of skipping time when things could have gotten even more interesting...
Oh Sakuya.. at least we got the mud scene! :cry: Can't believe Kuuya dropped her into the moat ;p
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » June 5th, 2008, 3:25 am

Dude.... am I the only one that had Yuzuha in a high esteem?...
That's just saaaad.... -_-
Well, not really, somehow I find it stupidly hilarious! :lol:
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby JungCS » June 5th, 2008, 5:50 am

mikoto has zero votes...
JungCS
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby X-Calibar » June 5th, 2008, 6:11 pm

JungCS wrote:mikoto has zero votes...

Well sadly, we don't get a chance to know Mikoto very well...
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » June 5th, 2008, 8:54 pm

X-Calibar wrote:
JungCS wrote:mikoto has zero votes...

Well sadly, we don't get a chance to know Mikoto very well...

Besides! she's basically the same as Eruruw, so I don't see why she is counted as a stand-alone character. Kamyu and Mitsumi can be cosidered different since they both acted very distinctive.

I actually thought that Karura was going to win since she is the one that looks more like a woman than almost all of them, but Touka owned her ass at this poll!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Balcerzak » June 6th, 2008, 10:55 am

I was rather rooting for Karura, myself. In my opinion her character had the best story. Noble, proud, tragic. *sniff*
Balcerzak
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » June 6th, 2008, 10:02 pm

Balcerzak wrote:I was rather rooting for Karura, myself. In my opinion her character had the best story. Noble, proud, tragic. *sniff*

Yeeeeh... I don't see anything of much interest in the other ones except for Kuuya
(Why!!!!!???? Why did you have to go 'tardy!!!!!???)
and Yuzuha. Well, I liked Touka since she was kind of funny to watch, but
not much of a tragic character or someone that changed during the storyline.
abscess

Unread postby Cat Megex » June 6th, 2008, 11:05 pm

I can't really state more than a couple specific reasons why I voted for Touka (namely, her moe moments and her awesome swordsmanship [swordswomanship?]), but...ya. Touka's my favorite.

If Aruruw were a bit older/looked a bit older, she'd probably be in second for me (for one thing, her voice actor also voiced Shinku, in Rozen Maiden [and Reika Houjou, a character from Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun who has quite a funny ojou-type voice, for that matter]); as things stand, though, second place would probably go to Karura. (Note: not only did Karura's voice actor voice Caster, she also voiced Major Kusanagi, from Ghost in the Shell.)
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby JungCS » June 7th, 2008, 11:38 am

abscess wrote:
Balcerzak wrote:I was rather rooting for Karura, myself. In my opinion her character had the best story. Noble, proud, tragic. *sniff*

Yeeeeh... I don't see anything of much interest in the other ones except for Kuuya
(Why!!!!!???? Why did you have to go 'tardy!!!!!???)
and Yuzuha. Well, I liked Touka since she was kind of funny to watch, but
not much of a tragic character or someone that changed during the storyline.

Going off topic for a while... since you said that touka did not really change over the course of the story and we don't really know much about her past.... YOU THINK ONE OF THE OVAs WILL BE ONE TOUKA'S PAST!!! that would be so cool
JungCS
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby abscess » June 7th, 2008, 6:20 pm

OVAs...? There will be OVAs?
abscess

Unread postby Cat Megex » June 7th, 2008, 6:23 pm

abscess wrote:OVAs...? There will be OVAs?

Well, an OVA. Also, there are a couple DVD specials out there that involve scenes that were in the game but weren't included in the anime. Touka gets two. Also, there's a bath scene with all the girls.

(Some people claim that the DVD specials are the OVA, but...I don't really think so, personally.)
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » June 9th, 2008, 2:09 am

Cat Megex wrote:
abscess wrote:OVAs...? There will be OVAs?

Well, an OVA. Also, there are a couple DVD specials out there that involve scenes that were in the game but weren't included in the anime. Touka gets two. Also, there's a bath scene with all the girls.

(Some people claim that the DVD specials are the OVA, but...I don't really think so, personally.)

From what I read the OVAs or OVA is/are still in the works. Is that info dated? when were those released?

Wikipedia wrote:OVA series

A three-episode Utawarerumono original video animation series is in the works from the creators of the anime.[3]

Opening theme
"Musōka" by Suara
Ending themes

1. "Madoromi no Rinne" by Eri Kawai
2. "Kimi Ga Tame" by Suara (episode 26: Japanese version)

Wait... ... ...
[Starting protocol... ... ... Entering mild-rant mode:]
Bathscene...? why is there always a bath scene in this kinda anime? or a bath scene or a whole chapter or a beach-chapter/scene, for some reason, always take place. Why not go in a hunting season or a drinking game or something a bit more orginal or unused?
[Ending current mode... ... ... Closing protocol... .... ... ... memory error/restarting]

Hi! did something happen? :D Oh! bath-scene! niiiice!
abscess

Unread postby kensain » September 20th, 2008, 12:40 pm

Kuuya.
Because courtship is the new black.

Second is touka, because (see above thread) :)

3rd is the twins. (if it's my wish that they be girls, the wish is fufilled, dammit !)
The one who desires only perfection. Repeat.
The one who sees only flaws. Repeat.
The one who is unable to see alternative. Repeat.
The one who sees the unattainable perfection. Repeat.
The one who is blind. Relinquish.
kensain
Addict

Unread postby Suriko » November 3rd, 2008, 1:31 am

I see Touka is leading, just as she should be.

Tomboy moe~
Suriko
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ausdoerrt » November 3rd, 2008, 6:56 am

kensain wrote:3rd is the twins. (if it's my wish that they be girls, the wish is fufilled, dammit !)

Nope they're gay guys, bear with it :P

I vote Aruruw, to bad no ero-scene though. Second would be Kamyu.
Ausdoerrt
Addict

Unread postby Mkilbride » November 3rd, 2008, 3:02 pm

You want a H-Scene with Aruruw? You sick bastard. :P
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Duketsu » November 3rd, 2008, 5:31 pm

Last edited by Duketsu on November 10th, 2015, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duketsu
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ausdoerrt » November 4th, 2008, 4:24 pm

Mkilbride wrote:You want a H-Scene with Aruruw? You sick bastard. :P

I know that somewhere in the deep dark bowels of your soul, you do too :twisted:
Ausdoerrt
Addict

Unread postby X-Calibar » November 5th, 2008, 2:39 am

10 favorite Utawarerumono images I found :
Aruruw portrait...

Aruruw grown up?!
Mmmm...

not rain again!

love this one :P too bad it's so small..

Aerial view...

Too cool :P

Guess this is an official art... love it though.

And best for last!?
and a youtube video with more :
X-Calibar
Crack Desu!

PreviousNext

Return to Utawarerumono Chat