Mikoto
1%

Total votes : 156

Unread postby VoidAvesta » December 9th, 2008, 1:19 am

Kuuya needs more luv :( she is like an overly cute bunny saber :lol:
VoidAvesta
Addict

Unread postby abscess » December 9th, 2008, 2:43 am

^ I would have voted for her.... but when she went tardy I was like ".....jeez! That can't be good..." She was on par to Yuzuha in my oh so special ranking of weird girls :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby YuenSan » February 6th, 2009, 7:35 am

Sorry, but I gotta spread out my vote to Karura, Touka and Kamyu. Touka cuz, swordswoman's pride thing + funny stuff rox, Karura's hot in the anime, and Kamyu's just hot looking, especially near the end ;P lol.
YuenSan
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby MaruKyuu » February 14th, 2009, 6:03 pm

Splitting my vote between Sakuya and Kuuya.
MaruKyuu
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sepheriel » February 16th, 2009, 4:19 am

MAN that is a hard choice. I put Eruruw down since she is one of my favorites and definitely a major part of the CRAZY good story. As for the others, Touka because she is kinda like Saber if you think about it. Loyal and confident but also a girl underneath the hard exterior. Yuzuha because she is SO sweet and definitely needs the love and joy since she died so young. Kuuya because she deserves happiness after everything that happened while still having the same mind and not a child's mind. Arururw because she would make the perfect younger sister. Mikoto because she deserved to live and not get butchered by scientists. Karura and then Urtoriy. Karura was an interesting character and Urtoriy had a good personality and MAN it was sad when she had to give up her child to the real parents. Doing this poll reminded me of how utterly awesome Utawarerumon is in every aspect. More people should read this because it is indeed a great work of ficiton and deserves more attention.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Re: Girls popular vote

Unread postby Atriel » May 25th, 2009, 6:42 am

Redirected by abscess.

Karura.
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Previous

Return to Utawarerumono Chat