Last 2 CGs?

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Lynx190 » February 21st, 2008, 7:54 am

so I know you can get titles across multiple games, but what about the requirements within a single title? So for The Supreme One, does that mean you have to use a special attack with *everyone* in *one* game? Likewise, for the retreats/retries, is that within a single game or total? (obviously those ones are easy enough to get either way). The Supreme One seems really nasty if it's within a single game, since that then requires using a bunch of characters and not focusing on an elite few. That would definitely be something I'd want to do on Hard 1; also it'll be hard to get other titles in the same playthrough that require focusing on certain characters... maxing stats, 100+ kills... I really don't want to have to do a separate run just for one title :/

Also having to max Teoro's and Derihourai's tech = bleh... I tried to max Derihourai's in my first game (well technically I did), but you only have two battles to do so if you want to use it in the last one you have him available... which means getting him 100 BP from kills in those 2 battles (on top of the 300 automatic BP) instead of getting it on your permanent characters.
Lynx190
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby teiglin » February 21st, 2008, 11:36 am

I did an entire run to get nothing new besides The Supreme One. Thanks a million to TakaJun for pointing out that you had to actually use the specials and saving me an entire retry of that fiasco (I'd probably have had to kill myself otherwise).

Really though, I think I'm either ridiculously perverted or just masochistic for going for all these titles, just for a slightly upgraded service shot of Aruruw.
teiglin
Might just like this board

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » February 21st, 2008, 2:06 pm

Is there an extra scene involved as well for completing in hard mode 3? Cos I dont want to play hard mode cos I dont want any pic of aruruw cos shes too cute of a daughter :P
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread postby galvenize » February 22nd, 2008, 11:02 pm

For those who are wondering what the last cg is about:

The first one was aruru half naked, the last cg is the same picture but with aruru full naked. Wow what a gift xD
galvenize
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Sandal Hat » February 24th, 2008, 3:01 am

grr, i'm having trouble getting samurai general got to 77 kills with oboro while trying to get most other titles but fell short of this one so have to do a whole run just for it since i didnt save mid game x.x i only have samurai general and the one who loiters left, gonna get loitering one on hard 5, almost gaurenteed to get it too.

anyway, the first aruruw pic isnt showing up in art appreciation although i've seen it twice now, anyone else having this problem?
Sandal Hat
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Lynx190 » March 4th, 2008, 4:19 am

I had the first Aruru pic unlock after beating the game for the first time on Hard 3... now I just beat Hard 5 and it again said image unlocked, but now the previously unlocked pic is gone, lol. Need to play another game for the rest of the titles and hopefully they'll both unlock then :P
Lynx190
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Chetyre » March 7th, 2008, 3:59 am

my first unlockable CG never showed up in art appreciation... but the one I get for clearing all titles does show. what gives? I want to be able to see the first one too
"I wouldst call thee foolish...But thou art mortal. Thou cannot go against thy nature, no more than a fish could walketh upon the firmament"
~Fou-Lu
Chetyre
Addict

Previous

Return to Utawarerumono Chat