General game discussion

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Ryuusoul » February 14th, 2008, 6:46 pm

Somnium wrote:Hello. I finished up the game yesterday, and must say it was well worth the import cost. Played on hard 3, took around 15 hours. As for the final 2 CGs, I got the same Aruruw shot as everyone else seems to, and no harder difficulties were unlocked. If I had to guess I'd say the final shot is probably a reward for unlocking all of the battle titles, although the hints they give you for them are awfully vague. The one problem I had with the game was it seemed like some of the characters were a bit useless. Although I realize this might be entirely my fault for not upgrading them properly. Only 3 of my characters were able to survive a single attack in the last battle, however those 3 were all it really took to win it.

Yes, you must unlock all the titles.

On the harder modes, I only tended to have Oboro, Karura, and Touka left.

You unlock the harder difficulties in the omake.
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby Vilacard » February 15th, 2008, 9:34 pm

Hard Mode 3.

I'm on Battle 26- Ancient dream, and I have no clue how I am supposed to survive this stage.

Tried several different strategies; Advancing slowly with everyone forming a wall around Eruruw and Hakuoro, Forming a wall with Hakuoro, Oboro, and Karura in the bottom left with Eruruw behind them, just going around and killing them, but nothing seems to work.

What should I do?
Vilacard
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Somnium » February 15th, 2008, 11:54 pm

Vilacard wrote:Hard Mode 3.

I'm on Battle 26- Ancient dream, and I have no clue how I am supposed to survive this stage.

Tried several different strategies; Advancing slowly with everyone forming a wall around Eruruw and Hakuoro, Forming a wall with Hakuoro, Oboro, and Karura in the bottom left with Eruruw behind them, just going around and killing them, but nothing seems to work.

What should I do?

This one was tricky and seems to require a bit of luck. Form a circle around Eruruw, be sure to keep Hakuoro directly in front of here with 3 spaces around for enemies. The key is don't keep the formation tight, bulk up everywhere except around Hakuoro. This seems to make the enemies pile up behind each other instead of slowly breaking through your flank. It takes awhile going one target at a time, but keeping him healed Hakuoro should be able to take them down. If I remember correctly they started to break through my side near the end when it didn't matter, which is why I'm going to say I got lucky. Edit: Sorry, looks like I overwrote the save file in that area.
Last edited by Somnium on February 17th, 2008, 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Somnium
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Vilacard » February 16th, 2008, 12:25 am

Somnium wrote:
Vilacard wrote:Hard Mode 3.

What should I do?

This one was tricky and seems to require a bit of luck. Form a circle around Eruruw, be sure to keep Hakuoro directly in front of here with 3 spaces around for enemies. The key is don't keep the formation tight, bulk up everywhere except around Hakuoro. This seems to make the enemies pile up behind each other instead of slowly breaking through your flank. It takes awhile going one target at a time, but keeping him healed Hakuoro should be able to take them down. If I remember correctly they started to break through my side near the end when it didn't matter, which is why I'm going to say I got lucky. I'll try to grab a screen shot of the formation when I get some time.

Will try and mess around with that, but my Haku will just barely survive two combos, so leaving 3 spots open is out of the question.
Vilacard
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Utawarerumono Chat